Micheal Jackson- a Muslim?

During his last trial did he not join "Nation of Islam"?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Just what you need, another child molester (allegedly).

You wrote:
During his last trial did he not join "Nation of Islam"?

Isn't that for 'black' people?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

It is said that his new name will be Mikaeel, after the Archangel Mikaeel.

Report: Michael Jackson converts to Islam

United Press International
Published: Nov. 21, 2008 at 11:22 AM

LOS ANGELES, Nov. 21 (UPI) -- Pop star Michael Jackson has converted to Islam at a ceremony in Los Angeles attended by Yousef Islam, the singer formerly known as Cat Stevens, sources say.

Jackson, whose once-amazing career has been eclipsed in recent years by reports of bizarre behavior, as well as legal and financial troubles, is said to have changed his name to Mikaeel and taken the shahada -- or made a declaration of belief -- as part of his conversion to Islam, Al-Arabiya said Friday.

The religious ceremony reportedly took place at the Hollywood Hills home of Toto keyboardist Steve Porcaro, who composed music for Jackson's iconic "Thriller" album.

Thrilling Jackson in a burka !!

There is a six letter word called gossip. It may or may not be true. The real question is does it matter?

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

Salam

Micheal Jackson is said to have become a muslim last Friday.

The Lamp wrote:

There is a six letter word called gossip.
It may or may not be true.

The real question is does it matter?

The real question is:

Would it have mattered if Elvis converted to Islam?

Omrow

It would have mattered to him.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Is it allowed to take the names of angels?

MJ has changed his name to Mika'il and I have a friend called Jibreel. Both are converts. Is there any precedent for this?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Every so often, I come across news reports of Michael Jackson converting to Islam. This is not the first time.

May Allah shine sweet faith upon you this day and times beyond. May your heart be enriched with peace, and may your home be blessed always. Ameen.

Ya'qub wrote:

MJ has changed his name to Mika'il and I have a friend called Jibreel. Both are converts. Is there any precedent for this?

I don't know of any verse or Hadith against that. But I would be vary about calling someone say, Rabb (loosely: Lord in the Divine sense) or Aziz (loosely: Almighty). They are reserved for Allah. We can add Abdul or Abdurr on the beginning and make Abdul Rabb or Abdul Aziz or Abdur Rehman.

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

Ya'qub wrote:

Yes, Shaykh Gibril Fouad Haddad.

TheRevivalEditor wrote:

So whats this on the news today and in certain papers/sites that Micheal Jackson is a Muslim!

what do you think????????//

wasalaam

In the nicest possible way Ed, you are such a teenage girl! No one cares.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

wednesday wrote:
Maybe, The Revival and team can organise an interview with him?

(I know I like to think HIGH!) Biggrin

Blum 3 Very very high!

But that would be so cool. Dirol