Britney Spear's muslim friend

the other nighte on channel 4 i think there was a programme called saving britney spears. this muslim said that when he was on the mountain in mecca during his pilgrimage he saw a magazine with britney spears on the cover. And he know has a paparazzi business just on britney spears coz he thinks it was a sighn from god. c'mon.

I think she might be. Britney Spears Boyfriend is from Brummi land and he is also her choreographer i think. I remember reading some where thats he wants to marry her but he comes from strict Muslim family and his mum would never approve of Britney as her daughter in law.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Naz wrote:
I think she might be. Britney Spears Boyfriend is from Brummi land and he is also her choreographer i think. I remember reading some where thats he wants to marry her but he comes from strict Muslim family and his mum would never approve of Britney as her daughter in law.

But she's a 'good Christian girl' isn't she?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

He's on Hajj/Umra and looking at lads mags? Astagfirullah!

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

i can't believe this topic made it here, just goes to show how far the whole gossip culture has infected our minds. Such trash doesn't deserve a spot on this forum.

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]