Iranian style Justice

Iranian style justice is based on teachings of Islam.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) would have done the same thing to rapists and murderers.

July 26, 2008

Iran plans mass execution

Iran is planning a mass execution of 30 people convicted of murder and drug trafficking, in the biggest such event in recent years. It would be the largest mass execution in the Islamic republic in recent years. In January, Iran hanged 13 people including the mother of two young children who had been found guilty of murdering her husband. It said 20 of those on death row were convicted drug traffickers. The remaining 10, identified as "murderer thugs" were also convicted of "disturbing public security and disorder, beating up people, repeated robberies, having illegal relationships and showing up drunk in public". The location of the planned executions was not given. Hangings often take place inside prisons but can be carried out in public in Iran.

Iran to hang 30 for murder and other crimes

Iran plans to execute 30 people in the capital Tehran on Sunday for murder, drug smuggling and other crimes. Twenty of those to be executed on Sunday were drug traffickers and 10 were murderers. It said many of them had committed more than one crime. At least 10 people were hanged in the country in July. In September last year, 21 people were executed in one day, in two different locations.

Murder, adultery, rape, armed robbery, apostasy and drug trafficking are all punishable by death under Iran's Sharia law, enforced since Iran's 1979 Islamic revolution.

Amnesty International in April listed Iran as the world's second most prolific executioner last year, with at least 317 people put to death, trailing only China which carried out 470 death sentences. Iran rejects accusations it is violating human rights and accuses the West of double standards and hypocrisy.

In the United Satans of America people get their heads fried on electric chairs.

malik wrote:
Iranian style justice is based on teachings of Islam.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) would have done the same thing to rapists and murderers.

July 26, 2008

Iran plans mass execution

Iran is planning a mass execution of 30 people convicted of murder and drug trafficking, in the biggest such event in recent years. It would be the largest mass execution in the Islamic republic in recent years. In January, Iran hanged 13 people including the mother of two young children who had been found guilty of murdering her husband. It said 20 of those on death row were convicted drug traffickers. The remaining 10, identified as "murderer thugs" were also convicted of "disturbing public security and disorder, beating up people, repeated robberies, having illegal relationships and showing up drunk in public". The location of the planned executions was not given. Hangings often take place inside prisons but can be carried out in public in Iran.

Iran to hang 30 for murder and other crimes

Iran plans to execute 30 people in the capital Tehran on Sunday for murder, drug smuggling and other crimes. Twenty of those to be executed on Sunday were drug traffickers and 10 were murderers. It said many of them had committed more than one crime. At least 10 people were hanged in the country in July. In September last year, 21 people were executed in one day, in two different locations.

Murder, adultery, rape, armed robbery, apostasy and drug trafficking are all punishable by death under Iran's Sharia law, enforced since Iran's 1979 Islamic revolution.

Amnesty International in April listed Iran as the world's second most prolific executioner last year, with at least 317 people put to death, trailing only China which carried out 470 death sentences. Iran rejects accusations it is violating human rights and accuses the West of double standards and hypocrisy.

In the United Satans of America people get their heads fried on electric chairs.

I think being executed for being drunk is SLIGHTLY over doing it!
Punishment is ifne but exceuting someone for drinking? jeez...

n as for the woman who was found "guilty" of murdering her husband, on what basis did she kill him? You have o bear that in mind
Now two children have been left orphaned

N I would hardly count Iran as the most islamic country ever
this si a country that prefers men to change sex in order to be with a partner of the same sex

1R4M wrote:
n as for the woman who was found "guilty" of murdering her husband, on what basis did she kill him? You have o bear that in mind

Islamically, an orphan is a child who has lost his/her father. So they were orphaned the moment when their mother killed their father.

MuslimBro wrote:

Islamically, an orphan is a child who has lost his/her father. So they were orphaned the moment when their mother killed their father.

huh? that wouldn't be 'orphan' then. Its not a direct translation of the English meaning of the word. Iram was using the English meaning of the word.

Islamically I'm an 'orphan' then, so give me all your zakat! (I'm a muallaf too so I'm doubly eligible. Yay!)

Don't just do something! Stand there.

While I am against mass executions as a concept, I don't see the problem with executing a convicted murderer as long as the law is the proscribing that punishment.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Ya'qub wrote:
Islamically I'm an 'orphan' then, so give me all your zakat! (I'm a muallaf too so I'm doubly eligible. Yay!)

Not quite. You have to be under the age of puberty. Unless....

Ya'qub wrote:
MuslimBro wrote:

im so sorry,

i mean imagine your mother having to put up with you by herself!

Behold...Me!

The country is on a downward spiral and it will continue until they remove the mentally unstable individuals that run the country.

They are behaving in the same way the plonker that runs the US does, "god told me to do it".

What is wrong with these people, they are under some illusion that they are "muslims" by acting in this manner.

It is just a farce. Wise up Iran, leave your cultural baggage behind and move into the 21st century.

[img]http//i15.photobucket.com/albums/a351/fanafilllah/sig6.jpg[/img]

MuslimBro wrote:
1R4M wrote:

Where did you get that from?

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

Sumaiya wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:
MuslimBro wrote:

im so sorry,

i mean imagine your mother having to put up with you by herself!

He's a 20-something year old. I think 28 or maybe 29.
I'm just winding you up, Yaqub!

Salam

Prophet Muhammad allowed death penalty for crimes of murder and rape.

However, he did not allow chopping a man's head off for taking heroin.

The rule is simple:

In Islam, you can smoke heroin but not rape a heroine.

So, Iranians are wrong.

Omrow

How many of these people have been granted a fair trial? How many of these murderers aren't actually guilty of manslughter or self-defence (which isn't a crime)? How many of the adulterers have been caught red handed my four reliable witnesses and still think that they're in the right? Does the court AND the victim's family unanimously agree to the execution?
What happened to the Sharia principle of there being no compulsion in religion? What happened to the Sharia principle of only using Hudood, that includes capital punishment, as an absolute last resort when the convict is practically wanting it. It's part of the Sharia to prefer rehab and some leniency when possible.
Now tell me, does Iran, or any country, really run according to Sharia?

Omrow wrote:

In Islam, you can smoke heroin but not rape a heroine.

No, you can't take heroin, it's still haram, because it harms you. It may not be a capital offence but it's still haram!

Salam

Courage wrote:
you can't take heroin, it's still haram, because it harms you.

Heroin harms you?

Well, there is difference of opinion on this one.

I have heard from the horse's mouth
that it gives you a "high", whatever that means.

She was under no harm as far as I can tell.

Omrow

You think heroin doesn't harm you? It messes with your body man! If you're high, when you become low again you'll have very little energy left and that's what will get you addicted.

Salam

Courage wrote:

You think heroin doesn't harm you? It messes with your body man!

I wouldn't know anything about that.

I am not into that type of enjoyment.

But thats not what my smoking friends tell me.

They love it.

Its only the opposition who claim things to the contrary.

Like, I said, there is difference on opinion.

Omrow

Omrow wrote:

Its only the opposition who claim things to the contrary.

And the doctors.

Courage wrote:

He's a 20-something year old. I think 28 or maybe 29.
I'm just winding you up, Yaqub!

Hey, I'm 22 thank you very much!

Courage wrote:
MuslimBro wrote:
1R4M wrote:

Where did you get that from?

From the Shari'ah?

There is not a book out there called "The Shariah (TM)" which contains a list of thou shalt and thou shalt not's.

Shariah is the result of fiqh, the process of derriving these rules from the core sources.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Shoot me now! can you be abit more specific?
So Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was BORN an orphan? I think even the Islamic sources say he was orphaned at 6, not before he was born.

I think I know what I'm saying.

An orphan is: a child whose father has died. A child is considered one who has not reached puberty; if he has reached puberty, he is no longer [legally] an orphan.

So when the Prophet Muhammad was born he was an orphan? He was a child. His dad had died.
Are you SURE that he was BORN an orphan?

I asked someone this and he said that if EITHER of your parents die when you are a child, then you are classed as an orphan (i.e. eligible for zakat).

Ya'qub wrote:
I asked someone this and he said that if EITHER of your parents die when you are a child, then you are classed as an orphan (i.e. eligible for zakat).

For the classification of an orphan. I do not know where he got this from but that's the first time I've heard such an opinion.

MuslimBro wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:

For the classification of an orphan. I do not know where he got this from but that's the first time I've heard such an opinion.

Well, mate, we still don't know where you got your ruling from.

Ya'qub wrote:

My mum seconds that. She aint a scholar but thats what she was taught back home.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Courage wrote:
MuslimBro wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:

Well, mate, we still don't know where you got your ruling from.

I heard this from my teacher, and also from a few scholars aswell.

Right, so why didn't you say that before? And did you ask them about the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)?