WHo would help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If there was a fight in the street.....................and an apparent non-muslim was getting verbally & physically abused by an apparent muslim (the reason I used the word "apparent" is because on so many occasions distinguishing muslims & nonmuslims is virtually impossible)......

Would u try & establish what the truth is (and then help the wronged person) or would u blindly assist the muslim ????

I WOULD PROPABLY HELP THE MUSLIM BUT IWOULD FEEL SORRY FOR THE NON MUSLIM. HOWEVER I WOULD TRY AND HELP THE NON MUSLIM IF THE MUSLIM WAS IN THE WRONG.

*dirol*''Biggy'*dirol*

I would help whoevers in the right regardless if its a muslim or not

life is for living, live it peacefully...

First question, do I know them? If no, I would just call the police.
If yes, then I'd break them up and tell them both to get a grip. If the apparent Muslim still continued to fight I wouldn't beat him up but I would try to stop him from attacking the other one.

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

I dont know why but if a Muslim was starting on a non Muslim i would automatically make the assumption that the Muslim was in the wrong and to blame. I would probably go up to him/her and give them a piece of my mind. Even if there was more than one and there was a very good chance that i would get battered i still would. I couldnt just walk away and do nothing, would feel too guilty. A lot of Pakistani guys (not so much girls) esp when they are in groups have this urge to pick fights with random ppl, i think that could be reason for why i would be inclined to blame the Muslim.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

I PERSONALLY THINK SOME ASIAN GIRLS PICK FIGHTS FOR NO APPARENT REASON WITH NON-ASIAN GIRLS. AND SOMETIMS THEY PICK FIGHTS OVER SOMETHING REALLY PETTY. E.G SHE BUMPED IN TO ME ON PURPOSE. THEYMAKE A DRAMA OVER IT.

*dirol*''Biggy'*dirol*