I LOVE MY MUM!

Alhamdulillah!

I love my mum too!

And I miss my dad - I had a dream about him last night. It was similar to all the dreams which he appears - I act childish, stroppy and extremely rude and he gets upset and is disappointed with me.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

I love my mum too! Mum's are the best! shortly followed by the bank *ehem* i mean my dad! but seriously i think too many people take for granted their parents, i dont know where i would be without my mum.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Rightly said Funzo Biggrin

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

i love my mama she is the bestmama in the whole wide world she make me trifle and pasta

p.s am mehaks little sister

rightly said funzo
i love my mum too! Shes the best, i dont know where i would be without her

life is for living, live it peacefully...

i love my mum too she had a car accident once i was crying so badly i thought she was gonna die i dont what would happen to me if she did, i would probably be going from relative to relative as they wouldnt handle me

"to allah we belong and to him we return"

Sara wrote:
i love my mama she is the bestmama in the whole wide world she make me trifle and pasta

p.s am mehaks little sister

so your muslimsislilsislilsis?
wow the list goes on and on.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

I love my mummy and daddy.

Mum is always there, does everything puts up with you when your ill or tired from work. Dad is lovely, is at work to get me 10 mins before i finish just so he isnt late, worries about us if we aint well.

Its a natural bond to love your paretns because they sacrifice soo much for you. In all honesty i wouldn't know what I would do without my parents.

I have a flat of my own married to a lovely man and this is all down to my beautiful parents.

I can say with pride I LOVE MY PARENTS TO BITS!!! They are the best

I Love ma mum, but haven't seen her in any of my dreams for years now, which is a shame coz ders time when I just want to see her and need her

anyone know of any duas for wanting to see good dream e.g. my mom appear in my dreams?

How comes mum's come across more loving than dads? I mean the expression of love is different in some ways isn't it? what ya think?

Luv ma DAD too his a cool dude Alhamdulillah

PARENTZ RULE!

Learn To Love The People Who Are Willing To Love You At Present. Forget The People In The Past & Thank Them For Hurting You, Which Lead You To Love The People You Have Right Now..

RuBz wrote:
I Love ma mum, but haven't seen her in any of my dreams for years now, which is a shame coz ders time when I just want to see her and need her

anyone know of any duas for wanting to see good dream e.g. my mom appear in my dreams?

How comes mum's come across more loving than dads? I mean the expression of love is different in some ways isn't it? what ya think?

Luv ma DAD too his a cool dude Alhamdulillah

PARENTZ RULE!

If your mums buried in this country why dont you visit her grave that migth help.

As for how come mum's come across more loving than dad's i dont think thats always the case, well not with my parents anyway. My parents have never told me they love me but i know they do coz when im ill my mum looks after me, she always asks how work was and makes me something to eat when i get home from work (even though ive told he a million times not to coz it gets cold and it doesnt taste the same when i micro it). My dad shows his love towards me by winding me up lol.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Love is better expressed by actions than it is by words.

Funzo ur saying is very true but there are times when some people need it to be expressed in words

Naz my mom's buried backhome not ere so thats kinda hard, I dont always make dua which is a downfall coz I dont know y

and yea its true wen ur ill your parents take such gud care of you

Learn To Love The People Who Are Willing To Love You At Present. Forget The People In The Past & Thank Them For Hurting You, Which Lead You To Love The People You Have Right Now..

RuBz wrote:
Naz my mom's buried backhome not ere so thats kinda hard, I dont always make dua which is a downfall coz I dont know y

And another man said: 'O Messenger of God! My parents have died; is there anything left with which I may be good to them?' And he replied: 'There are four things: praying and asking forgiveness for them, carrying out their promises, being good to their friends, and giving proper attention to those kinship bonds which could have only be attended to by them.'

And the Prophet said, may peace and blessings be upon him: 'Were it not for the living the dead would have been doomed'; in other words, because of the prayers and requests for forgiveness and for mercy which they receive.