BRITAINS GOT TALENT

salaam

anyone watch this?

cant beleive that george dancer guy won it???

signature were cool

but i think the young lad with that voice or the 1 2year old girl- even escala shud have won it

but a very series this year

wasalaam

didnt no it was on! ther wer a lot of good acts this year.

that little singer kid, andrew o sumthing should have won it.
poor kid was crying his eyes out
signiture were kinda good aswell

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

Britain's Got No Taste

Don't just do something! Stand there.

you guys do realise that the 12 year old girl was given lessons before hand paid by mr cowell by the same person who gave lessons to paul potts and escala were a group who use to perform for cowell on xfactor as a back-up group so basically there professionals and cowel knew them beforehand, it was only little andrew, george and signature who were authentic acts.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

BD Brother wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:
Britain's Got No Taste

Lol

i'd have thought steve mclaren might have made an appearance

I'm thinking of applying as a stand-up comedian/singer/impressionist/beatboxer/dancer not a lot i know but you never know eh? lol

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

I didn't watch the last episode, I was watching something else.

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

Courage wrote:

I didn't know you were a fan of Oliver!

Blum 3

Funzo wrote:
BD Brother wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:
Britain's Got No Taste

Lol

i'd have thought steve mclaren might have made an appearance

I'm thinking of applying as a stand-up comedian/singer/impressionist/beatboxer/dancer not a lot i know but you never know eh? lol

weren't that signature ? :razz: - thats how i found out about the tat of a show ...

ps; who is that jackson wannabe - is he Indian/Sikh .. ?

no suleman mirza apparently he is qurdish or summit i saw him wearing a masjid hat, who knows?

who cares where he's from...

why is the first question a muslim always asks "where are u from?"

i though that was his religion, silly me.

Funzo wrote:
i though that was his religion, silly me.

is 'Indian' a religion? 'Kurdish'?

silly you indeed!

at least he was better than last year's winner, PAUL POTTS, i cant blve he won, i wanted the little connie talbot to win, she cute and she cried when she didnt win, its true britain's got no taste they voted for PAUL POTTS. :arrow:

"to allah we belong and to him we return"

Biggrin ESCALA OR SIGNITURE SHOULD HAVE THEY WERE THE ON REAL TALENT ON THE SHOW. :evil: ANDREW JHONSTON WHAT A BORE. HE SHOUDN'T HAVE BEEN IN THE SEMI FINALS LET ALONE IN THE FINALS. FARYL SMITH THE 12 YR OLD SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE TOP 3 :shock: CAN'T BELIEVE GOERGE SAMPSON WON

*dirol*''Biggy'*dirol*

Ya'qub wrote:
who cares where he's from...

why is the first question a muslim always asks "where are u from?"

I dont think thats really a "Muslim" trait. Its a trait of most races/cultures IMO. I get asked that question by black, white, yellow, green, pink, orange people.

May Allah shine sweet faith upon you this day and times beyond. May your heart be enriched with peace, and may your home be blessed always. Ameen.

Ya'qub wrote:
Courage wrote:

I didn't know you were a fan of Oliver!

Blum 3

Yaqub Bell has been saved!
Does that tell you what I was watching? No it's not Oliver.

Britain sure hasn't got talent. I was on holiday when i caught a clip of it, it was good snoozing material.

AS for why do muslims always ask where are you from,i just think many of them are racist (and in denial) even though Allah warns us against discrimination of any kind, and even encourages us to marry regardless of race. I've had ppl ask me if i'm pakistani on countless occasions in islamic gatherings and when i've said no they've stopped being chatty with me. Who needs to form friendships with ppl like that anyway?

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

Hajjar wrote:
Britain sure hasn't got talent. I was on holiday when i caught a clip of it, it was good snoozing material.

AS for why do muslims always ask where are you from,i just think many of them are racist (and in denial) even though Allah warns us against discrimination of any kind, and even encourages us to marry regardless of race. I've had ppl ask me if i'm pakistani on countless occasions in islamic gatherings and when i've said no they've stopped being chatty with me. Who needs to form friendships with ppl like that anyway?

thats true a lot of muslims are racist before i came to this country i was in a muslim country and they used to be racist to me, when i came to this country no one has been racist to me

"to allah we belong and to him we return"

I-m so happy You have indeed.
Signature were just awesome.. thou i thought Andrew Johnston and Faryl Smith were pretty good too.. last year opera won, (Paul Potts) and a dancer won this year
My brother reckons that George was a sympathy-attention story.. what dyu guys reckon?

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

Hajjar wrote:

I find the suggestion that "many [Muslims] are racist" quite offensive. Faith has NO RELATION whatsoever with your supposed level of bigotry. Racism cuts through ALL races and cultures and does not discriminate on account of your religion.

Asking a person where you are from is just an opening for a conversation, it isnt fair to assume that the reason why a person may ask that is on account of them being racist - i think thats really cruel Beee

We owe it to each other to have husn al-dhann - or like the English idiom goes, the benefit of the doubt.. and to ALWAYS have good opinion and good and nice thoughts of our brothers and sisters.. I dont like the idea of assuming widespread and prevalent racism within the Muslim community based on one question, that may or may not be innocently asked Beee

Im sorry if I sound like I am lecturing, I honestly do not want to sound like I am, but Id rather be honest and frank. Whilst I do not doubt that there is racism within Muslim circles, it is most certainly not exclusive to our religion. If we choose to say that many Muslims are indeed racist, then we should also equally say that many Christians/Jews/Hindus/Bhuddists/Sikhs are racist too, right?

May Allah shine sweet faith upon you this day and times beyond. May your heart be enriched with peace, and may your home be blessed always. Ameen.

Yeah, racism isn't just a Muslim issue but quite a lot of cultural Muslims are racist. That's all Hajjar was saying.
No, asking someone where they're from ain't racist but just asking that and never talking to them again shows just a bit.

Courage wrote:
Yeah, racism isn't just a Muslim issue but quite a lot of cultural Muslims are racist. That's all Hajjar was saying.
No, asking someone where they're from ain't racist but just asking that and never talking to them again shows just a bit.

Again, that is nothing to do with their religion (i.e. Islam), and with that in mind then, the "Muslim" aspect/title should be taken out of the equation should it not? "A lot of people that follow their culture are racist"?

Labelling a person as racist is quite severe, and I dont like to easily brandish that title to anyone so quickly - even if they dont talk to you again after they ask you where you are from.. Benefit of the doubt etc

ALL ASIANS LOOK THE SAME. I THINK PEOPLE JUST ASK TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE SAME RELIGION AS THEM

*dirol*''Biggy'*dirol*

:evil: Talent show choirboy lands record dealTalent show choirboy lands record deal

pa.press.net
Andrew Johnston, the bullied schoolboy who moved TV viewers to tears with a rendition of Pie Jesu, has landed a record deal with Simon Cowell.

The Carlisle choirboy, 13, reached the Britain's Got Talent final last month. But street dancer George Sampson won.

Now Johnston has landed a deal with SyCo Music, Talent judge Simon's division of record label Sony BMG. He'll begin recording his album, to hit shops later this year, after the Britain's Got Talent Live Tour.

Johnston, whose performance brought tears to Amanda Holden's eyes when he auditioned for the ITV1 show, said: "I can't believe it. I'm so excited. It's a dream come true."

A Syco Music spokeswoman said: "We're absolutely delighted to be working with Andrew, he's incredibly talented and has huge potential."

The deal is a victory for the schoolboy over the bullies who tormented him for his love of opera. After his voice was discovered when he was seven, Johnston used to beg his mother to let him stop singing so he would be left alone.

Morag, 48, has told of her son being too frightened to play in the street because of his tormentors.

"The first time I heard him I cried. His voice just blew me away. Even now I get emotional when I hear him sing because it's such a beacon of hope," she has said.

She also told how Johnston survived on bread and milk for dinner as the single mother struggled to earn enough while bringing him up.

[REPLACE]
Search Site
Search Web
Search Video
Search Shopping
Search Images

I'm really annoyed that he got a got a record deal. :evil:

*dirol*''Biggy'*dirol*

I think I watched it once or twice but didn't really keep me entertained.

The world is a book and those who don't travel read only a page.