Sports & muslims

The other day just before starting my game of badminton, I noticed a muslim couple playing badminton in the community sports hall.....a real surprise and very unusal!!!

How many muslim couples do sports?????

There's not many 'couples' here so you won't get many responses.

I used to [i]love[/i] playing badminton, was my favourite sport... but now I've retired.

The last time i played any sport was back in high school. I used to do self defence, jiu jitsu and tai chi a couple years back (before the head scarf days) but gave it up. I think if they had more only women places that did sports there would be more active Muslim women.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

I haven't played badminton in ages, even though I love it! Recently I've been doing Karate and the weights.

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

I don't know about couples

but we have days where the sisters can go and play sports

we also ahve days for swimming once or twice a week depending on the demand

we have a local basketball team, its reli gud

in ma family ma bros go to the gym and play sports such as football, cricket and whatever they come up with lol

but i think more muslims should participate in sports especially the asian ones, it would reduce the usual illnesses

Learn To Love The People Who Are Willing To Love You At Present. Forget The People In The Past & Thank Them For Hurting You, Which Lead You To Love The People You Have Right Now..