Hemphers memoirs: confessions of a british spy

Cooool I gotta read that

Still looking for a Child called It and Sold.

They aren't anywhere!

"Dave" wrote:
Cooool I gotta read that

They aren't anywhere!

i was suposed to get that and read it over summer but never got the time, the one admin mentioned sounds really goood....if i find a coy of "a child caled it" i'll read it and then post it 2 u, how bout that dave?

"angel" wrote:
"Dave" wrote:
Cooool I gotta read that

They aren't anywhere!

i was suposed to get that and read it over summer but never got the time, the one admin mentioned sounds really goood....if i find a coy of "a child caled it" i'll read it and then post it 2 u, how bout that dave?

lol okay then I will find sold and post a copy to you.

A trade!

And thus the Revival book club begins

I have 'A child called 'IT'' and the other two in the series. Who wants to borrow them? Let me know via pm and I'll post them to you. Plenty of other good ones I've read recently too...

~Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.~

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

"Admin" wrote:
Salaam

Is thos book available online for sale anywhere?

I have read some of the excerpts, and would like to read the rest.

()

I've been searching for it, Admin, but no joy as of yet. I'll keep looking

~Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.~

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

I don't think the book is available anymore, I've read it in pdf format and it's very good. It's all about a British Spy who gives his diary of the events that he undertook to get Abdul Wahab to create his version of Islam - Wahabism, in other words to rid the muslims of the love of the holy prophet(saas) which made the muslims so strong at that time.

Excellent read though.

The best preacher is the conscience, the best teachers are time and experience, the best book is the world, the best friend is God

heres the full read:

The best preacher is the conscience, the best teachers are time and experience, the best book is the world, the best friend is God

Is that not just a section of it?

I thought there would be more (before and after the events available online).

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.