Silly Story- DO NOT BELIEVE!!!!!!

I was bored the other day so I made up a story. I know it's not believable if you keep you're eyes and ears open but, hey, I was bored. So what do you expect?

Cabinet Conflict, PM Resignation

Leaked documents and a civil servant reveal the conflict within the Cabinet and the possible resignation of Gordon Brown.
Gordon Brown was seen striding out of Downing Street, looking teary-eyed and gutted. According to a civil servant, who asked not to be named, the Prime Minister had resigned. He refused to make any further comment.

‘Tension in the Cabinet’
Leaked documents suggested that, there was severe tension between the Prime Minister and the Foreign Secretary, David Miliband. The document further claimed “He (Gordon Brown) and the Foreign Secretary have been having severe disagreements concerning foreign and domestic affairs.” David Miliband has been “threatened with the losing of his job as a government minister” while Brown has been allegedly threatened with a political coup. David Miliband has refused to confirm or deny the claims.

‘The end of Labour?’
The Conservative leader David Cameron has rebuked the Gordon Brown for trying to mislead the public into thinking that the Labour party is strong and united. “His tell-tale walk out of Downing Street just proves that the Prime Minister is not only a deceptive person, but an incompetent deceptive person.”
Nick Clegg, on the other hand, gave a slightly less anti-Labour comment. “To be blatantly honest, he must have seriously offended most of his Cabinet and party if his Foreign Secretary caused him to resign.” Asked whether he thought the Labour government was finished he replied, “No, a vote of no confidence needs the majority of Parliament, so unless the Tories, Lib Dems and over half of the back benchers want it then the government will stay until the next election.”
He also revealed that he doubted that Brown will be another Callaghan, whose government was the first and only to be brought down by a vote of no confidence. “Many thought that John Major would be gone in 1995, but that vote was defeated. So, not every Prime Minister under pressure is like James Callaghan.”

‘Media fuss’
However, prominent supporters of Gordon Brown, such as Whip Geoff Manning, have dismissed the claims. “We have a Cabinet, and a Cabinet is for debating and disagreeing. David and Gordon are both human and have different opinions, the media and the civil servants should be ashamed of themselves for picking little things and exaggerating them.
“Maybe, the Prime Minister was having trouble at home or had forgotten an important document. Why does that mean that he’s resigned?”
Gordon Brown refused to comment.

WOW....u mustve bin really bored to come up wiv a story as dull as tht

A wrote:

wow, you must have been really bored to wake up a topic from 2008...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

A wrote:

LOL!