Rabbi al-Awal Mubarak!

[center][b]Assalaamu Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh![/b]

[b][color=indigo]As salaatu was salaamu 'alayk Ya Sayyidina Ya RasoolAllah, Wa Ala Aalika Wa Ashabika Ya HabeebAllah! [/b][/color]

[color=green]*~ Allaahumma Salli 'ala Sayyedina wa Mowlana Muhammadin-nin-Nabiyyil Ummi wa 'ala Aalihi wa Sahbihi wa Barik wa Salim ~*[/color]

[size=24][color=green][b]Rabbi al-Awal Mubarak![/b][/color][/size]

[color=red]“Say: Because of the (fadl) Blessings of Allah and His (rahma) Mercy you should celebrate (with happiness and pleasure). That is better than what (wealth) they amass.”[/color] Surah Yunus, (10:58)
[/center]

[b]To you to Noor!

A big Rabi AL-Awal Mubarak to everyone![/b]

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

Rabbi-awal Mubarak to you all!

Send greetings and salutaions abuduntly in this month, as this is the blessed month in which the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) was born.

Happy Birthday Mohammed!

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

How are mawlid celebrations going for everyone? Just finished decorating the masjid for tomorrow, maashaAllah it looks beautiful! What have you guys been doing? Remember to recite loads of durood and salaam!

Eid Milad-un-Nabi Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) on Monday!!!!!!!!!

Eid Millaad Un Nabi Mubarak To All Of You!!
Smile
Mawlid Going Well.. Hope Yours Is Too!

I got a Naraation for all of youuu:
Hafiz Ibn Taymiyya: "Those people who celebrate Milad through the love and respect of the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace), will be rewarded by Allah (swt) .. (Need the exact books name or more narrations regarding millaad un nabi just ask me)

Also, Please remember to watch Search 4 the Truth 2morow inshallah at 10pm on Noor TV - channel 822 on Sky.. the topic is regarding: Millaad Un Nabi and if we should follow it or not..! [b](WHICH WE SHOULD XD)[/b]

Wasalaamzzz X

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

Thanks for giving the spoiler away!

I bet you also told all your friends that Darth Vader was Luke Skywalker's dad!

oh and Sixth sense: the guy is dead! D. I. E. D. Dead!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

i think that post was directed at me.. sorry!
edit that bit in bold out then plz lol
i didnt get the last bit of your comment about Darth Vader lol.. :-S

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

what your saying is we HAVE to celebrate it?

Or is it we have the choice if we would like to?

Is it bad if we don't celebrate Mawlid?

Why do some people say we shouldn't celebrate it at all?

I don't see how there are some BIG things like this that divide the Muslim community so much. No one argues over whether there is 5 prayers per day, or how many surahs the Qur'an has.

Surely there would be at least ONE hadith that say we should celebrate Mawlid, then there would be nothing to disagree about to divide the Muslim community.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

She used the word *should*, not have to. As for one hadith, the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said he fasted on Monday, and one of the reasons was that it was the day he was born. Is that conclusive? no. It is NOT telling others to do it. At the same time there is no prohibition. And if you take the verses in the Qur'an about rejoicing and celebrating favours we have been given, it is a compelling argument. Not complete, but compelling for some.

That leaves over celebrating it on a yearly basis - if it is so important why not celebrate it all the time some argue (they argue you cannot limit it to a single time of year). Good argument. We should, but well, we are not angels. We need excuses. Reminders. With the aim of remember Allah (swt). This occasion can be used as such.

But if the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) fasted weekly, why is this celebration done yearly? because we are weak. And because there is precedent for yearly celebrations. Hajj comes once a year. So does Eid ul Adha, Ramadan, Eid ul Fitr, Ashura. Once again, not complete, but compelling enough for some.

Saying that it is compulsory to celebrate would (probably - because I ain't no scholar) be a bid'ah.

As long as no haraam activity is carried out during the celebrations, nor are people compelled into it, it should be ok.

And it should not be a big dividing deal. A small splinter and it is make into a bonfire.

@Smurfy - The second (or the fifth if you go by the revised numbering) Star Wars film "The Empire Strikes Back" has a scene near the ending where Darth Vader Goes "Luke, I am your father!" of course with the heavy breathing that is trademark vader. This is a massive spoiler as Luke is no a mission from the first film to more or less destroy Darth Vader - who he has been told killed his father.

(If I am getting it wrong, please correct me. I have not really watched the Star Wars films... a little of the first, a little of the second... watched some of the third once when waiting for a haircut at the barbers... but the robots (R2D2, C3PO) were just too annoying)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

xSmurfy786x wrote:
I got a Naraation for all of youuu:
Hafiz Ibn Taymiyya: "Those people who celebrate Milad through the love and respect of the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace), will be rewarded by Allah (swt) .. (Need the exact books name or more narrations regarding millaad un nabi just ask me)

Iqtida-us-sirat-il-Mustaqim, Imam Ibn Taymiyya, p.297.

Yep noor.. Iqtida-as-Siraat Al Mustaqeeem..

Remember 2 watch Search 4 the Truth 2daii at 10.30pm Smile inshallah, channel 822 on Sky

Quote:

@Smurfy - The second (or the fifth if you go by the revised numbering) Star Wars film "The Empire Strikes Back" has a scene near the ending where Darth Vader Goes "Luke, I am your father!" of course with the heavy breathing that is trademark vader. This is a massive spoiler as Luke is no a mission from the first film to more or less destroy Darth Vader - who he has been told killed his father.

Achaaaa lol.. was never a Star Wars fan Smile thnx 4 explainingg thouu lol

[center][b][color=orange]As salaatu was salaamu 'alayk Ya Sayyidina Ya RasoolAllah, Wa Ala Aalika Wa Ashabika Ya HabeebAllah![/color][/b]

[color=olive][b]Allaahumma Salli 'ala Sayyedina wa Mowlana Muhammadin-nin-Nabiyyil Ummi wa 'ala Aalihi wa Sahbihi wa Barik wa Salim[/b][/color]

[color=green]A massive [/color][size=24][color=green][b]Eid Milad-un-Nabi Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) Mubarak!!![/b][b][/color][/size][/b][color=green] to everyone![/color]

[size=18][color=green]Charoon Taraf Noor Chahya
Aaqa Ka Milad Aaya!!![/color][/size]

[color=red]Ahlan wa Shahlan Marhaba, Ya RasulAllah![/color]

[color=red]Marhaba Ya Mustafa![/color][b][/b][b][/b][/center]

Nice post noor!

Eid Milad-Un-Nabi saw to all!!

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

asalaatu wasalaamu alayka ya rasoolallah wa ala alika wa as habika ya noorallah
asalaamalaykum
Eid milaad -un- nabi (salala huu alayhee wasalaam) mubarak to one and all, i was blessed with giving my second talk and alhamdullilah it was good from my point of view i hope you all have the best of fortune and happiness in this blessed month and i wish we all have the blessed company of ya rasoolallah(salal huu alayhee wasalam) in our dreams, ameen,thum'ameen.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Ameen to that

A big Eid Milad-un-Nabi Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) mubarak to everyone. We had an amazing mehfil, i love listening to naats that take you 1400 years back from the view point of Hazrat Amina (ra) and Hazrat Halima Sadia (ra). It spiritual when you think of it in that way.

Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri did a lecture last night on QTV, was brilliant, was based on the extreme respect one should hold for the Holy Prophet (saw). Shaykh-ul-Islam made reference to stones being respectful towards the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) different animals holding this respect, subhanallah, and also the beloved Companions (ra)!

Irfan - what was your talk based on?

Mawlid Mubarak!

Thank God for the everlasting Mercy of Sayyiduna RasuluLlah SAW.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Islamonline have quite a few questions on the topic of [url= the birthday of the Prophet (saw)[/url].

(I have only read one of the [url= articles[/url], so others may or may not agree with the one I linked to first)

MAWLID UN NABI (SAW) mubarak to everyone here!!

May Allah (swt) increase our love for the Beloved Messenger (SAW).

Hope inshallah we all benefit from this special month and are able to continue learning about Rasulallah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) throught the year and implementing Rasulallah (SAW)'s sunnah in our lives.

Balaghalulah bekamaalehi
kashafuduja bejamaalehi
hassanad jamee ukhesaalihi
Saloo alayhi wa aalihi

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

[b]Search 4 the Truth!![/b]

..About..
[b]
Millaad Un Nabi!![/b]

On At [b]10.30pm [/b]Inshallah

Today!

On Noor TV

Sky Channel 822

Plz Tune In

X

The Imam at Regents Park mosque said in the khutbah that the best gift we can give to the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) is to start performing a sunnah that is not commonly practised (like you are resurrecting it). They example he gave was praying the Duha prayer (I think its something like 2 rak'ah between sunrise and zhur. Hardly any people do this, but there is A LOT of blessings in performing it.

Abu Dharr (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said:
"In the morning, charity is due on every joint bone of the body of everyone of you. Every utterance of Allah's Glorification (i.e., saying Subhan Allah) is an act of charity, and every utterance of His Praise (i.e., saying Al-hamdu lillah) is an act of charity and every utterance of declaration of His Greatness (i.e., saying La ilaha illAllah) is an act of charity; and enjoining M`aruf (good) is an act of charity, and forbidding Munkar (evil) is an act of charity, [b]and two Rak`ah Duha prayers which one performs in the forenoon is equal to all this (in reward).[/b]" [Muslim]

Angel wrote:

Sorry for the late reply well it was based on Lying why we do it?, benefits of reading al quran benefits of seaking knowledge punishments for backbiting, because it was milad it was a good ocasion to get people to change.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Irfan.Khan wrote:
Angel wrote:

Sorry for the late reply well it was based on Lying why we do it?, benefits of reading al quran benefits of seaking knowledge punishments for backbiting, because it was milad it was a good ocasion to get people to change.

Don't lie to us, what was the talk REALLY about?

Lol

Countries in the World where Holy Prophet's (PBUH) Birthday /Mawlid/Maulud is a Public Holiday.

[b]AFRICAN COUNTRIES: [/b]Algeria, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Comoros, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Libya, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Togo, (In Africa, a total 25 countries out of 54)

[b]MIDDLE EAST:[/b] Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian National Authority, Syria, United Arab Emirates/UAE, Yemen (11 out of total 14, except Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia)

[b]ASIA: [/b]Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Brunei, India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Uzbekistan

[b]OTHER:[/b] Fiji, Guyana,

A total of 47 countries world-wide officially recognise Mawlid as a public holiday, some of them are not even Muslim dominated (India, Sri-Lanka, Fiji, Guyana, Tanzania, Mali etc.)

Minhaj-ul-Quran Canada