Who's supporters will be dancing throught the streets of Moscow this May?

A.C. Milan!
0% (0 votes)
A.C. Milan!
0% (0 votes)
Arsenal!
4% (1 vote)
Arsenal!
4% (1 vote)
Barcelona!
0% (0 votes)
Barcelona!
0% (0 votes)
Chelsea!
0% (0 votes)
Chelsea!
0% (0 votes)
Inter Milan!
0% (0 votes)
Inter Milan!
0% (0 votes)
Liverpool!
7% (2 votes)
Liverpool!
7% (2 votes)
Manchester United!
18% (5 votes)
Manchester United!
18% (5 votes)
Real Madrid!
21% (6 votes)
Real Madrid!
21% (6 votes)
Total votes: 28

So, the knock-out stages are about to commence, and with Arsenal running away with the domestic title ( :twisted: ), the supporters of the 'Big Three' (and Liverpool fans too) will now be turning their eyes to the UEFA Champions League.

So, who do you think will win?

Can Arsenal's inexperienced, small squad keep up with the challenge of fighting on two fronts, or will the Premier League be too much of a priority for them?

Can Manchester United match their 1999 success and use their large squad to succeed in Europe?

Will the fact that Chelsea aren't really competing at home work to their favour, as they can put more energy into the Champion's League this year?

Will Benitez's Liverpool pull another remarkable cup run out of the bag and triumph in Europe?

Can Barcelona repeat their 2006 success, or will Real take their excellent domestic form into the European competition?

Are the Italian teams as good as they have been in previous years?

Will Celtic's bravehearts get through on raw passion and Scottish courage?

Or someone else?

YOU decide.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

United's huge squad?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

how many football threads do you need? can't you take this to the brothers section or something.

no football isnt just for men its for everyone.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Irfan.Khan" wrote:

Maybe not for Arsenal. It's for almost everyone.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

"Irfan.Khan" wrote:

did i say that? :roll:

anyway, i'm sure the sisters won't mind.

Real Madrid Biggrin

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

"Noor" wrote:
"Irfan.Khan" wrote:

did i say that? :roll:

"Noor" wrote:
can't you take this to the brothers section .

"Joie de Vivre" wrote:
"Irfan.Khan" wrote:

Maybe not for Arsenal. It's for almost everyone.

Nice Lol

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Bookies favourites this season are Barcelona.

They are 2nd in their league at the moment tho. Real are playing well.

I don't think Liverpool will win or Chelsea. I don't think united will win coz of their record in Europe. Maybe Arsenal but I think it will be another continental side this year.

The favourites are there to be beaten though.

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

"Allahuakbar" wrote:
Bookies favourites this season are Barcelona.

They are 2nd in their league at the moment tho. Real are playing well.

I don't think Liverpool will win or Chelsea. I don't think united will win coz of their record in Europe. Maybe Arsenal but I think it will be another continental side this year.

The favourites are there to be beaten though.

As a united fan am gna go wiv...Aresnal or Real Madrid...anyting culd happen doh...coz european footy is full of suprises!!!

Rocky

"rocky" wrote:

As a united fan am gna go wiv...Aresnal or Real Madrid

That sure makes sense! Wheres your belief in your own team? Lol.

Im just commenting as a neutral as I don't support any of the teams listed in the poll.

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

"Allahuakbar" wrote:
"rocky" wrote:

As a united fan am gna go wiv...Aresnal or Real Madrid

That sure makes sense! Wheres your belief in your own team? Lol.

Im just commenting as a neutral as I don't support any of the teams listed in the poll.

I do have belief in my own team lol! buh like cum on realisticly!!! u really fink united got a better sqaud than real or barca??? Wacko i knw i shudnt of sed dah....

buh lyk fergie says 4 da cup gme 2mz..."Fasten Your Seatbelts"...COME ON UNITED!!!!!!!!

United 2 win 2-1 (Ronaldo & Scholes n 4 d gunners Adeybayor)

Rocky

Why do you have to say the same thing 4 times? Lol.

My team is playing Middlesbrough at home on Sunday in the FA Cup. We have just sacked our manager lol useless Robson. He was hopeless.

Up the blades!

"Allahuakbar" wrote:

My team is playing Middlesbrough at home on Sunday in the FA Cup. We have just sacked our manager lol useless Robson. He was hopeless.

Up the blades!

Excuse me, this is a Champions League thread, so no commenting on useless, backwards, made-up team like Sheffield Utd!

:twisted:

"Ya'qub" wrote:
"Allahuakbar" wrote:

Up the blades!

Excuse me, this is a Champions League thread, so no commenting on useless, backwards, made-up team like Sheffield Utd!

LOL Biggrin

Rocky

"Ya'qub" wrote:

Very funny! I thought that was coming.

Don't you support Arsenal? We beat you last season. Shame..... you got beat by a "useless, backwards, made-up team"!

We'll be back in the Premiership soon where we belong.

"rocky" wrote:
"Ya'qub" wrote:
"Allahuakbar" wrote:

Up the blades!

LOL Biggrin

I don't know what you are laughing at, you brought up the topic of the FA CUP in this CL thread.

I then commented on the FA cup.

Problem? Didn't think so.

[b]I'd like to remind everyone that this is a Champions' League thread and any talk of results in other cup competitions will not be tolerated and could result in you being banned and/or fined.[/b]

"Ya'qub" wrote:
[b]I'd like to remind everyone that this is a Champions' League thread and any talk of results in other cup competitions will not be tolerated and could result in you being banned and/or fined.[/b]

why because arsenal are losing 3-0!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

"Ya'qub" wrote:

I will second that. This is not the place to mention that a weakened United side just knocked Arsenal out of the FA Cup with a 4-0 thrashing, under any circumstances.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

Okay fair enough this isnt the place to mention one of the most one sided game ever played between united and arsenal with united resting teves and ronaldo.

Hahaha well done united, shut Mr Yaqub up.

Thats mr bell to you and please no talking about arsenal getting whooped silly by united on this thread, its not the place.

He who laughs last, laughs longest.

And I will certainly be laughing longest after Arsenal visit Old Trafford in the League (i.e. a tournament that they care about).

I dont think i can stop laughing at the moment.....wait....... no im still going actually....... nah still hilarious.
Just to remind people of the scorers: Rooney, Gallas (og) Nani, Fletcher.

"Ya'qub" wrote:

And I will certainly be laughing longest after Arsenal visit Old Trafford in the League (i.e. a tournament that they care about).

Correction.

He who laughs last, laugh the LOUDEST.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Back in BLACK

"Last Monday I" wrote:
I truly hope that Wenger plays a reserve team against Man U on the weekend.

The players could do with being rested before the MASSIVE game against AC.

There's a (small) chance they could spring a surprise, but even if they get knocked out, it means we can focus our small squad on just two fronts and not get knackered by the end of the season.

So you can understand that I don't really care, much like the Carling Cup.

"Seraphim" wrote:
"Ya'qub" wrote:

Correction.

He who laughs last, laugh the LOUDEST.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Which football team do you support seraph?

"Ya'qub" wrote:
So you can understand that I don't really care, much like the Carling Cup.

How convenient. Lol. You got battered. Shame. You won't win the CL playing like that.

Pages