Do you want this topic?

81 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Bliss" wrote:
but being an Obedient husband isn't a good thing?

see above I-m so happy

blind obedience = bad
love your wife yes... but retain a level of control

Back in BLACK

"F4nzo" wrote:

are you trying to say that imo husbands are mice

No.

Not all husbands are pram pushers.

Some are lions.

But the fact is that many are mice.

well if that makes me a mice then so be it

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

F4nzo A personal question i hope u dont mind u married it just that u don't sound like someone who's married.

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

omrow just be quite how old are you omrow
bliss trust me long story

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

is F4nzo admin??????? since when?? and is he admin ASWELL?

live and let live!!!!!!!

[b][color=indigo]No he isnt!! Like hell Admin will ever let any1 takeover! He loves his job too much! [/color][/b]

"Noori...*" wrote:
[b][color=indigo]No he isnt!! Like hell Admin will ever let any1 takeover! He loves his job too much! [/color][/b]

I know........thats why I was all confused!! glad that's cleared up then. there is only one ADMIN!! lol

live and let live!!!!!!!

"F4nzo" wrote:
thank you saffy

Hey it's okay......I really am heavily involved with the revival but if I wasn't I would think really negatively of this forum. I like Omrows sense of humour but it's not actually the right place for it. Don't forget we are doing Dawah work as well. We are trying to invite everyone to our platform so there has to be a limit on humour. I have no hatred for Omrows humour, infact he always makes me laugh (so thanks) but on the serious note, we have to be disciplined if were to carry on working for the revival.......Hope you all see where I'm coming from.

Lol Biggrin

"Happy are those who find fault with themselves instead of finding fault with others"

dats wat im tryin to say and sometimes he just gets annoying

ok people lets have a new debate im up for suggestions speak your mind feel free tosayanything you want(that doesnt aplly for you omrow)

lets debate about which chocolate is the best?
i say aero

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

ok zara u dont want me 2 get started on dat

i dont like witch hunts people should stick by their own opinions and not be looking for lynching partners ok f4

im sorry if offended you

f4nzo u stilll at skool.

yes why do u ask

na it just that u got a bit of a mixed character sometimes u sound like a school kid other times u sound like a married man,

Lol i hope no offence is taken

"zara" wrote:
lets debate about which chocolate is the best?
i say aero

[b][color=indigo]Flake... yum yum![/color][/b]

Although I do buy the usual brands same as anyone, the best chocolate is made by expert chocolatiers, not Mars or Cadbury.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

"The Great 100" wrote:
Although I do buy the usual brands same as anyone, the best chocolate is made by expert chocolatiers, not Mars or Cadbury.

yeah... i agree.... Nestle Biggrin

Back in BLACK

"Omrow" wrote:

Not all husbands are pram pushers.

Some are lions.

Is it permitted for a lion to push a pram?

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

everytime i say i want chocolate, my dad turns up with bloody bounty! :x he thinks it's the best because it has coconut in it!
i like twirl, dairy milk and twix too!

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

tut tut u lot have no taste at all

but bounty makes me puke! it's hardly got any chocolate on it at all!

yeh i know but i like bounty i also like double decker and twirl too the lsit is endless

Seraphim, what a [i]smarty[/i]pants.

[color=indigo][size=9]*EDIT*[/size][/color] [size=10]Apologies if this remark causes trauma to any subsequent posters.[/size] [color=indigo][size=9]*/EDIT*[/size][/color]

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

smartypants is usually a term used when bullying children who are intellectually superior the word smarty coming from smart hence the word smarty pants

Pages