Sweetness & Light
50% (6 votes)
Bitterness & Cynicism
0% (0 votes)
Bitterness & Cynicism
0% (0 votes)
Total votes: 12

Shana Tovah. Use a search engine.

I apologise to anyone I have personally offended or hurt. Please let me know if you do not accept my apology and why and I will expand in due course if the complaint warrants a further apology or explanation. If by, say, Chanuka I haven't done so take it that I don't recognise the complaint. I am broadlly absent from the forum but I STILL haven't given LilSis a poem. Haven't even thought about it lately. LilSis, I promise you a poem by Chanuka. I don't promise to be here much in the meantime.

I am sorry I lost my temper.

I have a clear head to pursue grand objectives for myself and fulfill on benevolent intentions.

Ramadan Mubarak.

May those that treat people with kindness and dignity receive kindness and dignity and may those that do not treat people with kindness and dignity learn kindness and forego pride. May those that spread hurt learn impotence.

Omrow habibi, Ramadan Mubarak.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

"The Great 100" wrote:
Shana Tovah. Use a search engine.

I apologise to anyone I have personally offended or hurt. Please let me know if you do not accept my apology and why and I will expand in due course if the complaint warrants a further apology or explanation. If by, say, Chanuka I haven't done so take it that I don't recognise the complaint. I am broadlly absent from the forum but I STILL haven't given LilSis a poem. Haven't even thought about it lately. LilSis, I promise you a poem by Chanuka. I don't promise to be here much in the meantime.

I am sorry I lost my temper.

I have a clear head to pursue grand objectives for myself and fulfill on benevolent intentions.

Ramadan Mubarak.

May those that treat people with kindness and dignity receive kindness and dignity and may those that do not treat people with kindness and dignity learn kindness and forego pride. May those that spread hurt learn impotence.

Omrow habibi, Ramadan Mubarak.

welcome back.... good to hear from you again. Biggrin

Thanks.

[size=18][b][color=red]~*~WELCOME BACK 100MAN/THE GREAT 100~*~[/color][/b][/size]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[size=18][b][color=red]~*~WELCOME BACK 100MAN/THE GREAT 100~*~[/color][/b][/size]

Biggrin

[size=24][color=blue]I missed you soooooooooooooo much

Good to have you back!
[/size][/color]

(btw im judda Dirol , this is my 6th account :twisted: )

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

"TEX" wrote:
[size=24][color=blue]I missed you soooooooooooooo much

Good to have you back!
[/size][/color]

(btw im judda Dirol , this is my 6th account :twisted: )

I know. Geezer. I'm very happy to be welcomed back and sorry for the strop. I was missing the forums - although I can't afford to get addicted again!

"The Great 100" wrote:
although I can't afford to get addicted again!

tru

we all had a rant about the addiction of the forum on[url= thread[/url]

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

"Odysseus" wrote:
l'shana tova, belatedly

whats that?