Which of these names do you think is best for a communtiy newsletter?

The Community Newsletter
0% (0 votes)
The Community Newsletter
0% (0 votes)
The Guide
17% (1 vote)
The Guide
17% (1 vote)
The Seeker
17% (1 vote)
The Seeker
17% (1 vote)
The Monthly Knowledge
17% (1 vote)
The Monthly Knowledge
17% (1 vote)
Total votes: 6

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Someone has aksed me for my opinion on a newsltter they are writin.

anyway I can't decide so i want u to help me plez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Which of these names fdo you think is better.

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

"Seek and you shall find."

They all suck.

And i mean that in the nicest way possible.

Back in BLACK

what is it about?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Seraphim" wrote:
They all suck.

And i mean that in the nicest way possible.

Gee thanks :roll: :roll: :roll:

If u gonna diss things like that then at least put a helpful suggestion of another name that [i]you[/i] think is good....

Wink

"Admin" wrote:
what is it about?

Erm......

well it's like a newsletter/magazine for a muslim community down south and it'll have all the usual stuff I think.

The DownSouth Monthly?

Dunno really. I always go for the obvious.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

who came up wid the revival?

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

dunno.

Before my time really.

[color=magenta]the only one i liked was the Seeker the rest seem like some next newpaper u need somethng more catchy,i try to come up wiv some[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]the only one i liked was the Seeker the rest seem like some next newpaper u need somethng more catchy,i try to come up wiv some[/color]

Why Thanks for the help Exquisite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew the month of Ramadan was full of belssing but this is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thanks for any ideas you have Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

[color=magenta]give us a brief outline of wht the newsletter is gna be abt, i love the phrase
[b]
From darkness 2 light[/b][/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]give us a brief outline of wht the newsletter is gna be abt, i love the phrase
[b]
From darkness 2 light[/b][/color]

its gonna have a few Islamic articles and info about events that'll be takin place and some non islamic artciles and stuff like that - just a genreal newsletter really.

So somehting simple and catchy but I'm not sure what - I think everyone else wants either guide or seeker but I just wanted to check with the people on this board if they cud come up with anything better.

thansk again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[color=magenta]in that case go for seeker thats the one i like intially[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]in that case go for seeker thats the one i like intially[/color]

See that's what I mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I initialy thought seeker? eugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cna do better...........................

But then I couldn't and I see u have done the same thing Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

Nevermind. Thanks for offering to help though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11