9% (3 votes)
Legal
9% (3 votes)
Illegal
41% (13 votes)
Illegal
41% (13 votes)
Total votes: 32

I'm not trying to stir anything, I just wanna know what people think. Anyway I think this is a very important question.

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

"Allahuakbar" wrote:
I'm not trying to stir anything, I just wanna know what people think.

It don't matter either way.

It's a philosophical question. Are you allowed to declare a state? Are you allowed to conquer lands? what is an illegal state?

Considering you need a state to have laws for the statem, how can any state be illegal? Is the UN legitimate? Can such an institution give legitimacy to actions?

Its all philosophical.

The reality is Israel exists. The question is what are you gonna do about it? WHat do you feel towards it? friendship? animosity? Indifference?

I myself am indifferent to the existance to the state. It does not matter to me wether it s=exists or not, I just want people to have a full, free life.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
what is an illegal state?

One which is made in a country which belongs to other people, ie on other people's land. How can you make a country inside someone else's country?

I understand what you're saying but I really feel that a lot of the middle east conflict is down to the fact that Israel exists. And boy do we know it.

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

With that definition there is probably not a legal state out there.

All states are made by either confiscating land, conquering land, or using owned land that is part of a state to form a new entity.

It all depends on what you call the highest form of law. If you have that as the UN, then if the UN says its legal, then it is. If not, then it is not.

And if a stronger neighbour disagrees, then the neighbour's view will prevail.

No need to go into this argument IMO. Unless you are studying law.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

An Illegal State in my mind... occupied-land.

And we all know whose fault it is. Stupid Brits (whose incidentally also caused the current situation in Kashmir).

And to answer you're question Admin 'no' you're not allowed to conquer lands; thats like me walking into you're back yard and putting up a flag and say 'mine'.

And illegal state is me taking over you're back yard in the middle of the night and buidling a 10 foot wall and declaring myself to be a state.

IMO the UN is a load of BS... its not the united nations its the hired help when the sh*t goes down and no one wants to clear up the mess the UN go in to keep Western (UK+US) interests intact.

The reality is that this illegal state not only exists, but is responisble for countless innocent deaths, destablising the middle-east, breaching more human rights than i can think of and has the audacity to possess nuclear weapons and then throw a b*tch fit when a close unfriendly neighbour starts developing nuclear weapons.

The truth is they bully their way into getting what they want... dont matter how many people they kill. Those "hostages" they went to rescue... were what 3, 4 people and they masacred countless civilans before they got to them. Then they publicise on TV "25 Hizbollah soldiers killed one Israeli soldier injured how dare they shoot back".

And they dare to call Muslims Terrorists.

Back in BLACK

i agree with the Iran President guy when he said Isreal had no right to exist. They live on stolen proprety.

[color=green]And we all know whose fault it is. Stupid Brits (whose incidentally also caused the current situation in Kashmir).[/color]

:shock: i didn't know that! I thought it was the Indians!

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

I agree with Seraphim.

The voting is a bit one sided lol.

"zara" wrote:

[color=green]And we all know whose fault it is. Stupid Brits (whose incidentally also caused the current situation in Kashmir).[/color]

Indians? no.no. couldn't have been the indians.

As to Seraph, states do exist on conquered land. but you're right about the 10 foot wall bit.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"zara" wrote:
i agree with the Iran President guy when he said Isreal had no right to exist. They live on stolen proprety.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is on record for saying Israel should be wiped off from the map, and the Great 100 blasted you for this remark, what he fails to realise is Zionist Israel are committed in wiping/exterminating every Palestinian and not me not remind his what destruction and sheer carriage released in Lebanon by his IDF hogs.

Great 100 blasted everyone for their remarks, except himself, but he's done that now too, by leaving the forum Biggrin

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"zara" wrote:

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is on record for saying Israel should be wiped off from the map, and the Great 100 blasted you for this remark, what he fails to realise is Zionist Israel are committed in wiping/exterminating every Palestinian and not me not remind his what destruction and sheer carriage released in Lebanon by his IDF hogs.

IDF??????????????????

"zara" wrote:
IDF??????????????????

Israeli Defense Force: the ground and air and naval forces of Israel.

oh thanx
i mean, jazakallah

"zara" wrote:
oh thanx
i mean, jazakallah

You're welcome

I didn't know what IDF stood for till I googled it today Smile

do you reckon Hezbollah can win this war/conflict- whatever you call it?

"zara" wrote:
do you reckon Hezbollah can win this war/conflict- whatever you call it?

I want them to but I think they will lose, especially with those pesky Americans supplying Israel weapons.

Israel annually gets $2.3billion in military aid from America so Israel will never run out of weapons. And Israel's weapons are far more devastating than those Katusha rockets fired by Hezbollah.

i want them to win as well, but america needs to keep it's butt out of it first, to give hezbollah a chance. which is soo not going to happen

"zara" wrote:
i want them to win as well, but america needs to keep it's butt out of it first, to give hezbollah a chance. which is soo not going to happen

The US to give Hezbollah a chance!!...they would have dropped a few atom bombs there if they had the chance.

lol

have you ever thought about doing Jihad?- don't get offended but i'm just interested, sorry

"zara" wrote:
lol

have you ever thought about doing Jihad?- don't get offended but i'm just interested, sorry

Jihad yes, which means "striving in the way of God.". I'm having a daily inner struggle to be a better person.

same, but i want to fight in the way of allah too, that's the worst bit about being a girl, who's gonna let me? Sad

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"zara" wrote:
IDF??????????????????

Lets start using the correct terminology now.

ITF. Israeli Terrorist Forces.

Its what they should be called. Its what they do.

"Admin" wrote:

Israeli's can't be terrorists, they're just exercising their right to "self defence". Don't be silly, only muslims can be terrorists. :roll:

Being defeatest means you will be defeated.

"Admin" wrote:
"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"zara" wrote:
IDF??????????????????

Lets start using the correct terminology now.

Admin I take it you have watched the video which is an hour and 20 mins long about the Israeli propaganda war?

Too long. Short attention span. Watched about 30 seconds ro so before I got bored...

have you guys seen the hezbollah propaganda?

Isreal was created through the UN and through the British Empire, who legitimately owned and controlled the territory after defeating the Ottomans. That's about as legit as it gets.

Then they took a bunch of stuff in 67 - I dunno how anybody could call that legitimate.

So... it's a tricky question.

"Admin" wrote:
Too long. Short attention span. Watched about 30 seconds ro so before I got bored...

Trust me admin you should watch it, it's very interesting and you might learn a few things.

"zara" wrote:
have you guys seen the hezbollah propaganda?

Which one?....have you got the link?

Or is it about that photographer who used photoshop to darken the smoke in Lebanon?

"zara" wrote:
lol

Ohh boy...

Stay in school - keep your life on track, start a charity and mobilize people to put [i]political[/i] pressure on leaders through grassroots and other non-violent stuff for the things you want to accomplish.

A war is no place for you... those people would use everything God gave you to turn you into a smart bomb - if that's what God intended there would be a fuse sticking out of your head.

Ever felt one while you were combing your hair?

I rest my case.

And frankly as the guy on the other side of the barrel I don't even want to think about being in a situation where I have to kill a woman... I don't think I could do it even if I saw a woman pulling the trigger at me, just couldn't. Some things are not worth surviving for... I don't know how I would live with myself

Pages