Horse-riding

65 posts / 0 new
Last post

LOL.....bro, it was a joke man. nutin more!! i got some MP's in my family here n there. the jokes are only between the lads type.

a few observations ive made tho - they like 2 do everything large....houses, cars and families especially...oh and weddings wich are often at the pakistani community centre!!
i cant understand a word they say Lol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

MP = Mirpuri. The most hated people on earth.

MP = Member of Parliament. Politician. The most hated people on earth.

However loads of people are dodgy. Just some get caught more often than others...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
LOL.....bro, it was a joke man. nutin more!! i got some MP's in my family here n there. the jokes are only between the lads type.

a few observations ive made tho - they like 2 do everything large....houses, cars and families especially...oh and weddings wich are often at the pakistani community centre!!

i can hardly understand them,,,,my khalas fam is from mirpur and i find it so hard to talk to them...when they cm down they take mickey outta way we speak so we do same to dem.
an my cousins hav that money thing they proud of the house dis dat...but i dnt find anyfin wrng wiv em

dodginess is always at the individual level. Either a person is dodgy, or is not.

We can joke about whole communities (as I was), but must always fight the prejudice attached with societies.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

tired man .....when u lot plannin ta sleep....u gotta get up 4 fajr ....im off

"Darth Hayder" wrote:

Lol! Bro I knw u didnt mean it in a nasty way but I have had enough of people cussing my people so thats why I object. My next door neighbour who is from lahore once had an argument with us and she said something that sounded like a derogatory term, like being MP is something to be ashamed of and I still aint taken my revenge on the silly shia mare.

I find the above lines very amusing bro!! Yes we do do everything large and personally I dont agree with large houses or large cars on personal prefernce but large families , now thats my kinda thing. InshaALLAH you will see that a few years after I get married the census will show a huge leap in ethnic minority population in brum !! hahaha

i love the language. Alhamdulillah I can speak urdu, punjabi and mp but like urdu and mp more than punjabi, only reason i spk punjabi is to keep my mom happy, cos she dont like mp lingo either.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

thats good bro.....like ove said, i have nothing against them. i joke about them as i joke about pakiz in general, whiteys, black folks, bengali's etc.
people shouldnt take it offensively, lighten up....but if in the situations u mentioned, then yeah it can be offensive.

Admin...ur an MP!!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
Admin...ur an MP!!

and?

I speaketh the truth though...

which part of MP u from?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Conservatives Lol

...kick out pakiz!!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

tory through and through. P4k1z! 0u7!

The dry bit.

most of the MP i know in my town are backwards-mean to their daughters/forced marraiges and domestic violence, caste stuff is common

but its wrong to generalise

my best mate is a MP and her family is very very decent

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
most of the MP i know in my town are backwards-mean to their daughters/forced marraiges and domestic violence, caste stuff is common

I am a mirpuri and i wont deny that is very common for some families but i'll add force and domestic dont work in our family but some of our relatives are pretty backwards!

yeh u get a mixture of people everywhere

but these issues for some reason just seems to be more common with the MP's

maybe thats why they got a bad rep?

MPs are from the countryside. Mirpur city is a farely new city. (Apart from Mirpur city, and Dadyal, there are few built up areas in the whole district.) MPs are more traditional, stricter, and way more cultural.

Jhelumians, Islamabadis, Karachiites, Lahories come from established cities. They are liberal, cosmopolitan, 'Westernised'-er.

That is why there is a 'difference' in mentalities.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
yeh u get a mixture of people everywhere

but these issues for some reason just seems to be more common with the MP's

maybe thats why they got a bad rep?

I think its just bak home where we stay women aren't really encouraged to be educated and some dumb ppl still take this approach we only have one family back home most are stayin down south or here in scot so practically all my cuz's are at uni/college and are workin....all my family place a lot of emphasis on education.

yeah-u shud hear the amount of cuss's I've heard ALL my life from EVERYONE cos I'm from "modern westernised Karachi" :roll: :roll:

but i do think that Karachi is the most modern city in Pakiland

last time me and sis went there we used to spend all our time in this beauty parlour listeing to the gossip of the ladies in the community

"dodgy stuff" is VERY VERY common :shock:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
yeah-u shud hear the amount of cuss's I've heard ALL my life from EVERYONE cos I'm from "modern westernised Karachi" :roll: :roll:

but i do think that Karachi is the most modern city in Pakiland

last time me and sis went there we used to spend all our time in this beauty parlour listeing to the gossip of the ladies in the community

"dodgy stuff" is VERY VERY common :shock:

lol which is why i aint a fan of goin bak home for long. only been twice, once when i was 2 and then when i was 11....wich part is more modern, karachi or lahore?

i heard Karachi-but I aint been lahore

5 min from my place is this place called "Clifton" and further up is a place called "defence" that is more modern then LONDON-no joke

it aint unusual to see girls walking around with vest tops on

when me and sis got their WE feel like freshies :?

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
i heard Karachi-but I aint been lahore

5 min from my place is this place called "Clifton" and further up is a place called "defence" that is more modern then LONDON-no joke

it aint unusual to see girls walking around with vest tops on

when me and sis got their WE feel like freshies :?

lolz....really they do have names that suggest they are modernised, its scary hearin places in pak are more modernised or equally modernised as here!

lol...freshies!!

Ive never been karachi, or down south pf pakistan....would like to go one day, but all the murders and underworld stories put me off :shock:

Lahore is top tho, but like all pakistan - got parts u wanna avoid but also some nice place sto visit. especially Datha Darbaar....really famous and really nice to visit.

Lahor also has an area called 'Defence'......its the most expensive/modern/slicked up/built up area of Lahor for housing. if ur rich, u get a house there....or if ur a retired army office or something alike

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

FYO ALL major cities have defence/cant areas which are basically the places where Army, Navy, Airforce and their families live.

Basically the armed forces in pakistan enjoy the best of everything with relativily ordered streets and housing etc.

But about what someone wrote before, yes MP ppl were before the poorest people in that region, they called us dihati - villagers and now subhanALLAH these very villagers compete each other in building mansions while the ones who lived in the wealthier punjab are still in their previous condition.

but again its not like their is a huge difference between jhelum punjabis and MPs so again i think it boils down to th money jealousy and the fact that we have changed so quickly from being completely pverty-stricken and im chattin about my own family here, to now having houses in uk and MP etc.

But what I would say is that MPs are seriously courting ALLAH's wrath and I warned my relatives of this. If you look we have no choice about where we are born and to which parents. Allah could just as easily have made us born in Occupied Kashmir, in which case building 10 bedroom mansions would have been the least of our worries. ALLAH has shown His blessing to MP district, if we dont obey ALLAH in what He has given us then I fear our fate might be worse than our relatives in Occupied Kashmir.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
lol...freshies!!

Ive never been karachi, or down south pf pakistan....would like to go one day, but all the murders and underworld stories put me off :shock:

Karachi has some really good madaris and is mixed. They got sindhi, punjabi, pathan, urduspeaking (muhajir), katchi, hindu, tchatchi and more.

But you know the underworld is controlled mainly by the urdu-speakers and thats y ppl dont like karachi cos the urdu-speakers cause so much trouble in the past and even in present if they dont get things going there way.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

im an urdu speaker.....i wanna go karachi and rule!!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Anybody here play polo by chance?

It is a persian game afterall

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
im an urdu speaker.....i wanna go karachi and rule!!

urdu speaker in which way?

i technically am urdu speaker as well cos i speak urdu naturally but urdu-speaker refers to those who migrated to pak from india.

Are you muhajir?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

my grandma migrated when the split was happening.....but thats the case with a lot of people aint it? :?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
my grandma migrated when the split was happening.....but thats the case with a lot of people aint it? :?

I was reading a book about the split.

Didn't realize how violent it was...

What were muslim hindu relations like before the British?

wasnt alive!!

any1 else move from jilander? i mean ur folks, or older folks

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
wasnt alive!!

any1 else move from jilander? i mean ur folks, or older folks

lol I doubt anybody here was alive then...

Maybe Ed since we know hes old but dunno how old.

Ya know it just occurred to me Ed spends all this time on his webpage and forums... but doesn't get paid for it...

Do you have another job Sajid?

Pages