Horse-riding

65 posts / 0 new
Last post

hes posting from work between GMT 9am-5pm....jus like i did until i quit work on tuesday Lol

my new posting times as of monday.....5pm-10pm....but gotta be a bit more wary when posting :shock:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Hayder bro if ur grandmother came from india then that doesnt make u urdu-speaking, all depends on ur dad/grandad being in pakistan before paritition.

I have seom relatives who are jhelumi but their mom was urdu-speaking so they spk urdu.

The partition was really bad. I strongly believe that hte attacks on muslims were pre-planned and I wouldnt say it was anything less than a genocide on the indian muslims. I have read evidence about it being pre-planned but cant at the moment find where i read it.

Second before partition I dunno exactly what hindu muslim relations were like. I do know that near to my moms house in pakistan there used to eb a hindu temple and apparently the muslims and hindus would celebrate their festivals together, but i cant approve of that.

I think the situation was better before partition, infact I am sure of it and I would again like to see muslims living in peace with hindu and sikh but there are deep issues.

1 is that muslims from pakistan have VERY little contact with hindus cos they almost non-existant in pak but we do have sikhs coming into punjab annually for a sikh festival at a sikh holy site. I think indian muslims are probably more tolerant to hindus and sikh because they come across them more in daily life.

But kashmir and what they do to muslims in india where many ppl still lve in ghettos is a deep wound. Plus sikh have an issue with us cos Emperor Aurangzeb Alamgir had one of their Gurus beheaded, lol!

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

no im not a muhajir then....just speak urdu like yourself....but im assuming mirpuri/punjabi is what you mother tongue is.

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

nah i learnt mp/punjabi is last few years.

my grandmother and mom only spoke urdu with us but i picked up punjabi when mom and grandmother spoke between themselves, and picked up mp from my grandad

actually i am more fluent, more confident in Urdu and when speaking seriously or with rich ppl spk in urdu, with relatives its getting to the stage where i can spk any language comfrotably.

cos i spent a few months in pak i learnt punjabi and anyway i am wkd at putting on an accent so even my urdu i can make sound realy intelligent cos i hear nice posh words from my teachers
ikhtitaam, ikhtilaaf, lazzat, moomani, muqarrar etc

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Pages