Authorities & permission for transmition of Hadith,Tafsi

[b]Authorities (Asaneed) & permission (Ijazaat) for the transmission of knowledge of Hadith,Tafsir, Fiqh, Tasawwuf[/b]

His Eminence [b]Shaykh-ul-Islam, Prof. Dr Muhammad Tahir-Ul-Qadri [/b]has received a large number of authorities (Asaneed) and permission (Ijazaat) for the transmission of knowledge of Hadith, Tafsir, Fiqh, Tasawwuf and other classical Islamic Sciences from numerous great pillers of the Muslim world, widely acknowledged as the fountains of Islamic knowledge in the last century. Some of these are below:

1. The authorities of his Eminence Shaykh-ul-Islam of the Shayukh of Al-HARAMAYN (MAKKA and MADINA) are as follows:

 Al-Imam Umar Bin Hamadan al-Mahresi
 Al-Imam Muhammad bin Ali bin Zahir al-Watri
 Al-Imam Ahmad bin Isma’eel al-Barzanji
 Al-Imam Ahmad bin Muhammad as-Sanosi al-Madani
 Al-Imam Ahmad bin Zayni ad-Dahlan

THROUGH:

I. Ash-Shaykh Alawi bin Abbas al-Maliki al-Makki (father of Ash-Shaykh Muhammad bin Alawi al-Maliki al-Makki)
II. Ash-Shaykh al-Mu’ammar Zia-ud-Din al-Qadri al-Madani (who died at the age of more than 100 years)
III. Ash-Shaykh Muhammad bin Alawi al-Maliki al-Makki
IV. Ash-Shaykh Fareed-ud-Din al-Qadri (father of his Eminence Shaykh-ul-Islam

2. The authorities of his Eminence Shaykh-ul-Islam of the Shayukh of BAGHDAD are as follows:

 Al-Imam Abdur-Rahman bin Ali an-Naqeeb al-Baghdadi (Hujjat-ul-Muhadditheen of his time)
 Al-Imam Abdus-Salam al-Muhaddith al-Aafandi al-Bazzaz
 Up to Al-Imam Mahmud bin Abdullah al-Aalusi (author of tafseer Rooh-ul-Ma’ani)
THROUGH:

I. Ash-Shaykh as-Sayyid Tahir Alauddin al-Jilani al-Baghdadi
II. Ash-Shaykh Fareed-ud-Din al-Qadri (father of his Eminence Shaykh-ul-Islam) through:
Ash-Shaykh-as-Sayyid Ibraheem Sayf-ud-Din an-Naqeeb al-Baghdadi,
Ash-Shaykh Abdul Baqi al-Ansari al-Muhaddith al-Lakhnawi al-Madani,
Ash-Shaykh Alawi bin Abbas al-Maliki al-Makki

3. The authorities of his Eminence Shaykh-ul-Islam of the Shayukh of ASH-SHAM (SYRIA) are as follows:

 Muhaddith-us-Sham al-Imam Muhammad Badr-ud-Din bin Yusuf al-Hasani
 Al-Imam Muhammad bin Muhammad bin Ja’far al-Makki al-Kittani
 Al-Imam Abul-Makarim Muhammad Amin Suwayd ad-Demashqi
 Al-Imam Abdul Hayye bin Abdul Kabeer al-Kittani

THROUGH:

I. Ash-Shaykh Muhammad al-Fateh al-Kittani
II. Ash-Shaykh Fareed-ud-Din al-Qadri (father of his Eminence Shaykh-ul-Islam) through Ash-Shaykh Muhammad al-Makki al-Kittani

4. The authorities of his Eminence Shaykh-ul-Islam of the Shayukh of LEBANON and TARABULUS are as follows:

 Al-Imam Yusuf bin Isma’eel an-Nabhani (Imam-ul-Muhadditheen of the last century and gradfather of Taqiuddin an-Nabhani)
 Al-Imam Abdul Qadir al-Shalabi at-Tarabalusi

THROUGH:

I. Ash-Shaykh Husayn bin Ahmad Usayran (who died on July 12th 2005 at the age of 98, Lebanon)
II. Ash-Shaykh Muhammad al-Fateh al-Kittani (Damascus)

5. The authorities of his Eminence Shaykh-ul-Islam of the Shayukh of AL-MAGHREB AND ASH-SHANQEET (MAURITANIA) are as follows:

 Al-Imam al-Arabi al-Azzuzi al-Fasi
 Al-Imam Muhammad bin Mustafa Maa-ul-Aynayn Ash-Shanqeeti
 Al-Imam Abdullah bin Siddique al-Ghimari al-Maghrebi

THROUGH:

I. Ash-Shaykh Husayn bin Ahmad Usayran
II. Ash-Shaykh As-Sayyid Muhammad al-Fateh al-Kittani
III. Ash-Shaykh Fareed-ud-Din al-Qadri (father of his Eminence Shaykh-ul-Islam) through Ash-Shaykh Muhammad al-Makki al-Kittani

6. The authorities of his Eminence Shaykh-ul-Islam of the Shayukh of HADRAMOT (YEMEN) are as follows:

 Ash-Shaykh al-Habeeb Hamza bin Umar al-Eidrus al-Habashi
 Ash-Shaykh al-Habeeb Ali bin Abdur Rahman al-Habashi
 Ash-Shaykh Abdul Qadir bin Ahmad as-Saqqaf
 Ash-Shaykh Abdullah bin Ahmad al-Haddar
 Ash-Shaykh Hasan bin Ahmad al-Ahdal al-Yamani
 Ash-Shaykh Muhammad bin yahya al-Ahdal al-Yamani
 Ash-Shaykh Isma’eel al-Yamani (author of Nafas-ur-Rahman)

THROUGH:

I. Ash-Shaykh Muhammad bin Alawi al-Maliki al-Makki
II. Ash-Shaykh Fareed-ud-Din al-Qadri (father of his Eminence Shaykh-ul-Islam) through Ash-Shaykh Alawi bin Abbas al-Maliki al-Makki (father of Shaykh Muhammad bin Alawi al-Maliki al-Makki)

7. The Authorities of his Eminence Shaykh-ul-Islam of the Shayukh of AL-HIND (INDIA AND PAKISTAN) are as follows:

 Al-Imam Ahmad Raza Khan al-Muhaddith al-Faqeeh al-Barelawi
 Al-Imam Ahmad Ali al-Muhaddith As-Saharanpuri
 Al-Imam Abul-Hasanat Abul Hayye bin Abdul Haleem al-Muhaddith al-Lakhnawi (Grand Faqeeh-ul-Hind and Shaykh of Arab and Ajam)
 Al-Imam Abdul Baqi bin Ali al-Ansari al-Lakhnawi al-Madani (up to al-Imam Ash-Shah Wali-Ullah al-Muhaddith ad-Dehlawi)
 Al-Imam Irshad Husayn al-Muhaddith ar-Rampuri
 Al-Imam Ash-Shah Imdad-Ullah al-Muhajir al-Makki (a great Saint and Shaykh of Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanawi, Maulana Rasheed Ahmad Gangohi, maulana Muhammad Qasim Nanotawi and many others)
 Al-Imam Fad-ul-Haq al-Khayrabadi
 Ash-Shaykh as-Sayyid Didar Ali Ash-Shah al-Muhaddith al-Alwari
 Ash-Shaykh Muhamamd Anwar Ash-Shah al-Muhaddith al-Kashmiri (author of Fayz-ul-Bari)
 Ash-Shaykh Abdush Shakoor al-Muhajir al-Madani
 Ash-Shaykh Muhammad Badr-ul-Alam al-Mirathi

THROUGH:

I. Ash-Shaykh al-Mu’ammar Zia-ud-Din al-Qadri al-madani (who died at the age of over 100 years)
II. Ash-Shaykh as-Sayyid Abdul Ma’bud al-Jilani (who died at the age of 165 and was a direct student of Al-Imam Ash-Shah Imdad-Ullah al-Muhajir al-Makki)
III. Al-Muhaddith-ul-A’azam Ash-Shaykh Sardar Ahmad al-Qadri
IV. Ash-Shaykh as-Sayyid Ahmad Abul-Barakat al-Muhaddith al-Alwari (Lahori)
V. Ash-Shaykh as-Sayyid Ahmad Saeed al-Kazimi al-Amrohi
VI. Ash-Shaykh Fareed-ud-Din al-Qadri (father of his Eminence Shaykh-Ul-Islam)
VII. Ash-Shaykh Abdur Rashid bin Qutbuddin al-Qari al-Razavi
VIII. Ash-Shaykh Burhan Ahmad al- Farooqi

Listed below are some of the names of the renowned Scholars and Mashaikh of the Islamic world who received permissions (Ijazaat) and authorities (Asaaneed) from his Eminence Shaykh-ul-Islam of the transmission of the Knowledge of Hadeeth, Fiqh and other Sciences of Shariah:

1- Ash-Shaykh As’ad Muhammad Sa’eed as-Saghargee, Damascus, Syria (a highly regarded authority in Uloom-ul-Hadith and Fiqh and the author of many renowned books).
2- Ash-Shaykh Abul Khayr ash-Shukri, Damascus, Syria (a well known scholer and Khateeb of al-Jame’al-Umawi and head of al-Jamiyyah al-Muhaddith-ul-Akbar, Syria)
3- Ash-Shaykh Dr Abdur Razzaq Assa’di, Baghdad, Iraq (a well known scholar and author of reowned books and former secretary general of al-Mu’tamar al-Aalmi al-Islami, Iraq)
4- Ash-Shaykh Abdul Wahab Al Mash’hadani, Baghdad, Iraq (a well known scholer and author of many books on al-fiqh-ul-Hanafi)
5- Ash-Shaykh Muhammad Amin ash-Shareef (Head of the faculty of Hadeeth, al-Jamia an-Nizamia, Hyderabad Daccan, India)
6- Ash-Shaykh Hamdoon Ahmad Bin Abdur Raheem, Egypt (one of the Egyptian Learned Graduates of Jamia Al Azhar)
7- Ash-Shaykh Abdul Muqtadir Bin Muhammad Alwan, Egypt (one of the Egyptian Learned Graduates of Jamia Al Azhar)
8- Ash-Shaykh Yousuf bin Younus Ahmad Abdur Raheem, Egypt (one of the Egyptian Learned Graduates of Jamia Al Azhar)
9- Ash-Shaykh Hameed Mahmood bin Ahmad Mahmood, Egypt (one of the Egyptian Learned Graduates of Jamia Al Azhar)
10- Ahmad Abdullah Muhammad al-Jeyad, Egypt (one of the Egyptian Learned Graduates of Jamia Al Azhar)
11- Ash-Shaykh Abdul Wahid Yousuf bin Muhammad Mata, Egypt (one of the Egyptian Leanred Graduates of Jamia Al Azhar)
12- As-Sayyid Waseem Al Habbal, Lebanon (a learned scholer on Islamic Fiqh)

Finally, the most unprecedented, unique, highly blessed and honoured chain of authority that his Eminence Shaykh-ul-Islam possesses is through only four Shayukh between Shaykh-ul-Islam and the great Imams listed below:

 Sayyidina Ghous-ul-Azam As-shaykh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani al-Hasani al-Husayni (Baghdad)
 Al-Imam Ash-Shaykh-ul-Akbar Mohyuddin-ibn-ul-Arabi (author of al-Futuhaat-ul-Makkiyyah) (Damascus)
 Al-Imam Ibn-I-Hajar-al-Asqalani, the greatest authority on Hadeeth (Egypt)

His Eminence Shaykh-ul-Islam’s continuous chain of authority (Isnad) up to the above mentioned Great Imams is as under:

Shaykh-ul-Islam narrates (with direct permission and authority) from Ash-Shaykh Husayn bin Ahmad Usayran (Lebanon)

Who narrates from Ash-Shaykh Abdul Hayye bin Shaykh Abdul Kabeer-al-Kittani

Who narrates from Ash-Shaykh al-Mu’ammar Abdul Hadee bin al-Arabi al-Awwad

Who narrates from al-Imam As-Sayyid Abdul Azziz al-Hafeed al-Habashi (He was born in 581 (hijra) and died in 1276 (Hijra) and lived up to 695 years. (Imam Abdul Hayye al-Kittani, Fahres-ul-Faharis wal Athbat, Vol.2 page 928)

WHO directly studied under and narrated from:

 Al-Imam Abdur Razzaq al-Jilani bin Sayyidina Ghous-ul-Azam al-Jilani from his father at Baghdad
 Al-Imam Ash-Shaykh-ul-Akbar Mohyuddin-ibn-ul-Arabi at Damascus
 Al-Imam-I-Hajar al-Asqalani at Egypt

His Eminence Shaykh-ul-Islam has received the same authority and Ijaazah of transmission from another chain. His Eminence narrates:

From Ash-Shaykh Husayn bin Ahmad Usayran

Who narrates from Ash-Shaykh as-Sayyid Ahmad bin Muhammad as-Sanosi al-Madani

Who narrates from Ash-Shaykh as-Sayyid Muhammad bin Muhammad as-Sanosi

Who narrates from Ash-Shaykh as-Sayyid Muhmmad bin Ali as-Sanosi

Who narrates from Al-Imam Abdul Azziz al-Hafeed al-Habashi who received from all of the above mentioned three great Imams.

this is in the other thread, 'what sect does tahir ul qadri belong to' , so continue there pls

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
this is in the other thread, 'what sect does tahir ul qadri belong to' , so continue there pls

His a Sunni scholar n by the way i only sent it coz i thought it'll b really gud 2 read as most pple no him, but nt the important bits.

Jazak'Allah khair

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

What does all this mean?

:?

It means something. Well I think it does.

I may read it later to see if I can figure it out...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Basically it means that shaykh ul islam has received the permission for diff. Hadith mubarak and is in the chain link of having received hadith mubaraks which go bak to shaykh abdul Qadir jilani (ra) and others.. Its complicated to understand but i think thats pretty much the summary unless someone else can can shed a more clear light on it.