Are you afraid to die?

130 posts / 0 new
Last post

when i was a christian i used to think about it all the time and it used to worry me coz i wasn't sure if i was following the right religon. Now I know that if I didn't wake up tomorrow, I'll be going to a better place inshallah Biggrin

In the Name Of God the Most Gracious The Most Merciful.

By the morning light, and by the night when it is still. Your Lord has not forsaken you, nor does he hate you. Sura 93:1-4

The only One who can get you close to God is GOD Alone Allahuakbar! I

"1believer" wrote:
when i was a christian i used to think about it all the time and it used to worry me coz i wasn't sure if i was following the right religon. Now I know that if I didn't wake up tomorrow, I'll be going to a better place inshallah Biggrin

insh'Allah!

As a side note, what made you become a Muslim? Its always great to hear people's stories.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

However if you feel like you want to keep it with yourself than that is okay too.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Ya'qub" wrote:
I don't see how dead people can hear footsteps, since their ears and the connections in their brains will have rotted away.

Perhaps this hadith should not be taken literally (like many).

That's like saying how can dead people talk to the angels, or scream and feel pain when they are being punished in their graves.

Shaykh Gibril Haddad says, "The fact that a person is dead and buried does not mean he cannot hear the living. It is a salient feature of modernists that they deny many beliefs and practices connected with ghayb (the unseen)."

my outlook on death hasnt changed

except for the night before last...........for some reason, that night the reality hit me like WHAM! Just felt like it was my last night...could not sleep

if i were to go now, i wouldnt stand a chance, would be a failure

death i reckon shouldnt be feared, but be used as way of inspiring to do good - but then you should do good without reason anyway

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

the reason why i don’t think i'm scared of death anymore is probably because i’ve accepted my fate wa Allahu alam.

i think everyone should accept death in their fate

if ya dont....well, theres no point living if ya aint gona die Biggrin

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
except for the night before last...........for some reason, that night the reality hit me like WHAM! Just felt like it was my last night...could not sleep

Simmilar thing happened to me the other night.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Sirus" wrote:
i think everyone should accept death in their fate

i'm sure everyone does, it's what comes after.

Quote:
if ya dont....well, theres no point living if ya aint gona die Biggrin

yup, death is only just the beginning and if we don't die, how will we ever meet our Creator! the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said: when a person dies, then he truly wakes up (sees the real reality).

Theres no avoiding it, so its best just to prepare yourself.

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:

yehh

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

"xSmurfy786x" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:

yehh

Why dont u tell them how to prepare smurfy...

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:
"xSmurfy786x" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:

yehh

Why dont u tell them how to prepare smurfy...

i dont know anything..

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

hmmm... i wish I had four hands. So I could give you four thumbs down.

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:

Use your toes if you want! However, I kinda liked her answer (but not her spelling).

"Seraphim" wrote:

Sad im only small, im not a scholar, im still learning Cray 2

"Ya'qub" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:

Use your toes if you want! However, I kinda liked her answer (but not her spelling).

i cut it now Cray 2

Aww, don't do that! Seraph's just jealous cos he doesn't get to be on TV...

I thought it was good!

Just try using capital letters at the beginning of your sentences and everything will be OK!

"Ya'qub" wrote:

I thought it was good!

Just try using capital letters at the beginning of your sentences and everything will be OK!

Lol ok then, ill use capitals.. Being on tv aynt all that, i hate getting stopped and pointed at when i go 2 shopping centress, and i lukd awful.. and what we talk about is more about the society and islam, its for youth, the kids, ppl like me. It was on yesterday aswell, i told my famo 2 change channel..

"Ya'qub" wrote:

I thought it was good!

lol... hmmm maybe I went a little too far.

There there little smurfy don't cry... The true believer is rewarded in every thing, even in affliction. And being a midget with blue skin is an affliction if I ever heard of one.

:twisted:

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:
"Ya'qub" wrote:

I thought it was good!

lol... hmmm maybe I went a little too far.

There there little smurfy don't cry... The true believer is rewarded in every thing, even in affliction. And being a midget with blue skin is an affliction if I ever heard of one.

:twisted:

ur so nice.. Cray 2

"xSmurfy786x" wrote:

ur so nice.. Cray 2

Only to the beautiful. Wink

And the only lasting beauty is the beauty of the heart

Back in BLACK

Seraph, wasnt it you who told me to take prozac? how the roles have changed.

"Irfan.Khan" wrote:
Seraph, wasnt it you who told me to take prozac? how the roles have changed.

No... not really. You were depressed im not.

Back in BLACK

Denial is the first stage my friend Lol

"Irfan.Khan" wrote:

haha

"Irfan.Khan" wrote:

Now you're projecting.

You're in denial so everyone else must be.

Welcome to the end of the thought process.

Back in BLACK

Okay im accepting your view, i have finished the stages wohoo!!

@Seraph&Irfan.khan:

So... when does your Egyptian visa expire? Maybe you could head south to Sudan...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

What the heck is a visa Lol i'm with natwest!

Pages