AMIR KHAN INTERVIEW!

71 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Medievalist" wrote:
Muhtarama he may have been drinking imitation beer or imitation vodka or imitation bacardi. In that case its all ok!

In that case, it is ok.

I can't understand your enthuiasm of calling what allah has made halaal as haraam.

As I have said, it is better than drinking the alcoholic versions!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Yes. ALLAH says imitation beer is halal. What else does ALLAH Almighty say?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Does imitation beer contain any haraam ingredients? No.

Unless you have declared an ingredient haraam...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

wow chill down Mufti Admin.

if someone wants to drink imitation beer thats their choice, someone wants to drink real beer thats their choice, someone wants to drink urine thats their choice.

Lol.

Truly I am not bothered about it.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:

if someone wants to drink imitation beer thats their choice, someone wants to drink real beer thats their choice, someone wants to drink urine thats their choice.

Lol.

Am I officially a mufti now? Blum 3

(Oh, btw I don't get angry.)

Ofcourse it is there choice, but no need to be down right condescending.

peer pressure is a fact of life. Having imitation products to show the hollowness of it all is very important.

non-alcoholic beer is not haraam.

salaam

well if it was imitation i didnt know so would the rest of the world know
an its soo not ok for him to be doing that kind of thing in the first place again imitating the kafir being a wannabe how is that ok
and hes so not portraying the right image to our youth yeh its ok to imitate sorry dont agree

"Admin" wrote:
"Medievalist" wrote:

Lol.

Am I officially a mufti now? Blum 3

CONGRATULATIONS MUFTI AHD-MEEN!

Saadia....

where have you seen Amir Khan drink and go clubbing?

if its the stories you hear, i wouldnt belive it personally - people jus love to hate you and knock you down. unfortunately thats what its come to nowadayz with pakistani's....especially the young ones - not many like him for no reason at all.

he didnt thank Allah SWT after this fight....Danny Williams and Nasim Hamed always did :evil:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

1. I do not believe Amir Khan drinks or goes clubs.

2. If he did not thank ALLAH after his fight, well a lot of people dont thank ALLAH for a lot of things. His not thanking ALLAH is not as big an issue as some may think.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

nah im just saying hes in the spot light....if hes supposed to be a role model for muslims....i wanna knw how he is showing it. besides his boxing, hes not making any other noises

which is why i dont see the point of having an interview with him, anything he says will most likely be made up on the spot

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

I dont see how he is meant to be a role model. Are th revival team supporters of boxing. Does your Molvi Tahir Ul Qadri Sahib say boxing is a permitted sport?

I think Amir Khan should be left to his business, we should do dawat to him. But merely spreading rumours that he drinks or clubs, or saying he is a role model are both misguided.

MashaALLAH he is a muslim. I have a liking for him, he comes across ok IMO. The ones who should be role models are the students of religous knowledge and as your people place so much on secular education as well why not interview someone who is achievig high position in secular education and is also pursuing religous education seriously?

These type of people will inshaALLAH encourage others who are in secular education to pursue knowledge even whilst keeping their uni.college studies going.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
Are th revival team supporters of boxing.

i dunno...ask em, altho u'll find were individuals...not one person.
hes a muslim in the spotlight, anything he does or says will inevitably reflect how people see muslims...whether thats right or wrong is another issue entirely

"Medievalist" wrote:

Does your Molvi Tahir Ul Qadri Sahib say boxing is a permitted sport?

brother i didnt expect that from you. he has nothing to do with this, i sense you are trying to disrespect a great scholar of todays era.....is it coz he aint Deo???

"Medievalist" wrote:

as your people place so much on secular education

who is this 'your people you speak of? :?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

1. I know the revival team is not one person. Thats y I asked '' Are th revival team supporter[u][b]S[/b][/u] of boxing.

2. I am not intending to disrespect Tahir ul Qadri Sahib. From what I have read he is held in high regard by your people and also he is the shaykh of a number of members of this forum. Hence, I was asking if your shaykh supports boxing to find out what you think because what your shaykh teaches I assume you also follow it. Nothing to do with deoband. Pls refrain from bringing that issue into everything I write. Again, does your Tahir ul Qadri Sahib permit boxing? its a genuine qsn.

3. Lol. Your people is the revival team. I understand a number of revival team meembers are also forum members, so these are your people. the peopel of the revival magazine. no offence intended, just asking what the reivial lot, or the revival ppl, or the revival group think.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

salaam
ur ryte bro i aint seen it i personally dont drink or go to clubs thats why

so u cud be ryte

"Saadia Khan" wrote:
salaam

well if it was imitation i didnt know so would the rest of the world know
an its soo not ok for him to be doing that kind of thing in the first place again imitating the kafir being a wannabe how is that ok
and hes so not portraying the right image to our youth yeh its ok to imitate sorry dont agree

From what I have heard he does not want to be seen as a role model for muslims...

does he drink? no idea.

regarding imitations, that is offtopic (by me) in this thread. we have discussed that in the halaal food thread. Either you will agree with me, or disagree. Its not something important anyway. none of us will drink it even if given the opportunity.

i read him in the MEN lite....he duz consider himself a role model people can look up2, and he did say 4 muslims as well

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
i read him in the MEN lite....he duz consider himself a role model people can look up2, and he did say 4 muslims as well

hmmm... Not what someone (not me) was told...

"Medievalist" wrote:
I dont see how he is meant to be a role model. Are th revival team supporters of boxing. Does your Molvi Tahir Ul Qadri Sahib say boxing is a permitted sport?

umm lets get on thing clear, you can call him shaykh, he aint a molvi!!!

you tell em angel!!

i noticed that too....you call ur Ustaad's the most beautiful names on the planet....and the most respect you can show for our Shaykh is callin Molvi?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Until recently 'molvi' was a very respectful term.

The recent crops of people incharge of mosques (who occasionally are qari's) have damaged the name alot.

However they way med is using it... I dunno.

but in general there is no problem to calling a shaykh or a scholar a molvi.

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
you tell em angel!!

i noticed that too....you call ur Ustaad's the most beautiful names on the planet....and the most respect you can show for our Shaykh is callin Molvi?

exacly, i think he shud have respect for other scholars regardless of knowing them or not. A molvi is a molvi and Shaykh Tahir-ul-Qadri is Shaykh ul Islam...Med if you cannot call him with the appropriate title please refrain from makin reference to shaykh ul islam

with my teachers i have not mentioned any names so you cant say I dont call them Molvi or what I call them. I merely refer to them as My respected Teachers or Ustadji etc.

I am sorry you dont like Molvi.

Hayder bro plz provide a quote where I have referred to my teachers anywhere other than as Ustadji, my Teachers Respected ot my Respected Teachers.

You are being oversensitive. I refered to you Molvy as Molvy . . . . Sahib. That in my version of urdu is respectable language.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

your tones says it all bro.....ur using the Shaykh's name in a cheap manner....and its not only me who thinks so.

why did you bring him in2 it in the 1st place?

oh 4gt it, i cant be bothered with this!

lol...wherez the hugs thread Lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

I am sorry you think Molvi Tahir ul Qadri Sahib is not a respectful term.

What does Shaykh Tahir ul Qadri Sahib say about boxing? I really did not mean offence, if u want me to call him shaykh then ok. It doesnt make a difference to me what I call him because shaykh molvy mawlana all mean the same in my vocab.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
I am sorry you think Molvi Tahir ul Qadri Sahib is not a respectful term.

What does Shaykh Tahir ul Qadri Sahib say about boxing? I really did not mean offence, if u want me to call him shaykh then ok. It doesnt make a difference to me what I call him because shaykh molvy mawlana all mean the same in my vocab.

Asalamualaikum!

Ive neva heard Shaykh ul Islam mentioning anything bout boxing but if a sport its not against the Islamic Teachings then its permissible.

N every1 if dis is bout Amir Khan can u plz stik 2 him instead of bringin Shaykh ul Islam's name or any other Shaykh's.

We r taught 2 unite wid each other nt disunite.

Jazak'Allah khair

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

My point of askin is because by us professional boxing is not permitted. It harms the opponent as part of fun. I dont know the full answer but by us boxing is not permitted professinally without protective head gear and other things. Thats why I asked what Shaykh Tahir Ul Qadri Sahib says about it because I would be surprised if he said it was permitted.

Anyways I see your people get agitated by my mentioning names of your ulama so I shant mention again. Interesting that people can insult my madrassah and mock at it, but thats ok.

To ALLAH do I complain.

I will not mention anything about Shaykh Tahir Ul Qadri after this post, happy?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
My point of askin is because by us professional boxing is not permitted. It harms the opponent as part of fun. I dont know the full answer but by us boxing is not permitted professinally without protective head gear and other things. Thats why I asked what Shaykh Tahir Ul Qadri Sahib says about it because I would be surprised if he said it was permitted.

Anyways I see your people get agitated by my mentioning names of your ulama so I shant mention again. Interesting that people can insult my madrassah and mock at it, but thats ok.

To ALLAH do I complain.

I will not mention anything about Shaykh Tahir Ul Qadri after this post, happy?

Brother if Shaykh ul Islam had ever mentioned bout boxing i wuld hav given u the answer n like i sed if a sport doesent go against its Islamic Teachings then its permitted.

For ur sake insh'Allah nxt time i/we c Shaykh ul Islam we will ask this question 4 ur benefit n every1 else's but dat'll b 4 long while as Shaykh ul Islam isnt cumin bk till nxt year.

About ur madrasah wen did i mock bout it, i cant remember sayin anythin against ur madrasah. I hav respect 4 every1's beliefs n every organization n like i sed we shuld b uniting nt disuniting.

You can mention Shaykh ul Islam's name regarding 2 a question if u want there's no harm wid that as long as u dnt criticise like sum pple do in other forums, mssges etc. (By the way i didnt mean u criticising him or hav dne, so dnt take it the rong way.)

N the rest of bros n sis remember we r all humans in this life n we all make mistakes. If sum1 sed molvi instead of Shaykh plz correct em in a nice way instead of havin ago at em.

Like Shaykh ul Islam sed no matter hw bad sum1 is 2 u, neva take revenge, b nice 2 them n ask Allah (swt) 2 forgive them.

If u r sticking up 4 ur Shaykh/teacher then stik up in a nice way as anger doesent take u anywere.

I believe in uniting wid every1 coz dats wat my Shaykh taught me n its wat Allah (swt) likes best.

My comments about madrassah were not directed at Muhtarama.

I thank Muhtarama for saying she will ask the stance of her Shaykh in response to my question, it is heartwarming.

I apologise for any confusion caused but I have not insulted your Shaykh in anyway. Some people are being oversensitive so in response to their seinsitivity I wont mention the name.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
My comments about madrassah were not directed at Muhtarama.

I thank Muhtarama for saying she will ask the stance of her Shaykh in response to my question, it is heartwarming.

I apologise for any confusion caused but I have not insulted your Shaykh in anyway. Some people are being oversensitive so in response to their seinsitivity I wont mention the name.

Jazak'Allah 4 ur comment bro.

N i no dat u havent insulted Shaykh ul Islam in anyway.

Bro theres nothing rong wid mentioning Shaykh ul Islam's name wen its needed feel free to, as long as it is wid respect. Not just 4 him but 4 any scholar/shaykh.

"Mujahidah" wrote:

If u r sticking up 4 ur Shaykh/teacher then stik up in a nice way as anger doesent take u anywere.

Your right mujahida..my apologies med for coming across so harsh.

Pages