£60 fine for a sports car worth £800,000!

You see a person getting a parking ticket everyday for his normal everyday average car.

but what you do not see is....

A Manchester traffic warden has had the unusual experience of being cheered by the public after she slapped a parking fine on an £800,000 Bugatti sports car.

The vehicle, which is currently the fastest and most expensive sports car in the world, was left illegally in a city centre loading bay.
Curious shoppers soon gathered round the black and white Bugatti Veyron to take a closer look.
When the traffic warden passed by she was met with cheers as she fought through the crowd to put a £60 parking ticket under the windscreen wipers.

(Sky News)

Image car:
[url]

(this story made me laugh)

(Discuss) Biggrin

Mez your back where have you been dude?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

been busy mate, as I was swamped by assignments and essays during xmas not to mention an online test I had to do over the xmas!!! but all is will! Wink Smile

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

Okay ill accept your feeble excuses! lol

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Biggrin Dirol

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

What is there to discuss?

Nice car though... even though I wouldn't buy one... even if I had the money.

Firstly why in Gods name would you spend £800,000 on a car. Its just madness.
Secondly why would you leave it parked in the middle on nowwhere :shock:

If i brought a car for that much (not that i would or could afford to buy one if i wanted to) i wouldnt drive it in case i scratched it something. If i were to drive it i would park in a secure car park not leave it out in the middle of nowhere for the haters to damage it.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

coz its the fastest baby in the world!

theres only 12

and one got written off a few months ago lol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ