Last post

Ah HAH!

Now I follow.

...Couldn't picture you working in a call center

"Constantine" wrote:
Ah HAH!

Now I follow.

...Couldn't picture you working in a call center

I can, cuz he said he does sales and i think he would be perfect for the job, i used to get easily offended when ppl abused me or told me to get lost, i could picture admin ignorin it and takin joy in annoying ppl.

Well... It can be a lot of fun.

A colleague was sworn at over the phone few days ago... when the other person had thought my colleague had hung up, he went on with a lecture he was gving his daughter ... telling her how bad it is to swear!

And Dave is right aswell. I am not much of a sales person... There are far better.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
Well... It can be a lot of fun.

A colleague was sworn at over the phone few days ago... when the other person had thought my colleague had hung up, he went on with a lecture he was gving his daughter ... telling her how bad it is to swear!

And Dave is right aswell. I am not much of a sales person... There are far better.

lol what a hypocrite! I duno but i found it really hard to stop myself from abusing the person , i supose the fact that i could have lost the job was what kept me from shoutin bak...i duno if u had any calls like this but some ppl have the worse manners in answering the fone, who the hell answers the fone sayin "what is it"? or "who are u"? A hello would be nice!!

Well there are always calls like that.

I am certain that if some of my calls ever listened in to (for quality...) at a minimum I should get a written warning.

But I will not let someone vent their anger without winding them up a bit.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
Well there are always calls like that.

I am certain that if some of my calls ever listened in to (for quality...) at a minimum I should get a written warning.

But I will not let someone vent their anger without winding them up a bit.

Overall would u say you are a good salesperson? Do meet your targets?

It all depends on the data.

"Admin" wrote:

I used to work in a call centre... I used to fake an accent every few minutes into the call and then change it to somethng else to see if the cust noticed.

lol.

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

I used to work in a call centre... I used to fake an accent every few minutes into the call and then change it to somethng else to see if the cust noticed.

lol.

Heh, same here! I occasionally try to copy the style of the person talking to me.

But I am very bad with accents... so it is even more amusing.

"Admin" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

lol.

Heh, same here! I occasionally try to copy the style of the person talking to me.

But I am very bad with accents... so it is even more amusing.

But i change it every few minutes... starts off me normal... then i turn it a little Scottish... then a little Irish... then a bit American... then a bit like some1 from Jamaca... then try it with a French accent... see if they click on... lol most the time they do before i get to the French... but on occation they dont say anything.

Back in BLACK

Pages