I know. It's like Kn7990!

"Beast" wrote:
"M4k4v3l1" wrote:
that is wikdddd
i want it
i bet its really expensive tho so forget it lol

I know. It's like Kn7990!

lol

I sent it t my mum, cos her monitor broke in her recent house-move.

I realised its probably just rubbing salt in the wound, because hers is already kaput.

What kind of society would having a monitor that is impenetrable by crossbow bolts be some sort of advantage?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Defo, dont need a monitor that can withstand hammer and cross-bows!

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

when am angry i tend to punch my monitor.
av broken quite a few screens nw
so i decided to put my monitor slightly further away so i knt reach it
bt then another problem arises
i knt see the screen
so that would be the perfect monitor for me
any1 gnna buy it for me?
as a nice christmas present?

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

wudnt wear them 2 save my life

I-m so happy shud go down specsavers they have 2 for 1 on the designer range Biggrin

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

contact lenses

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

2 much hastle
i got some red ones tho
they make me look so scary

"M4k4v3l1" wrote:
2 much hastle
i got some red ones tho
they make me look so scary

no they make you look like someones taken a photo of you with the flash turned on!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Pakistanis always think that if you dont wear glasses then some how your eyesight will miraculously return. They believe glasses make your eyes worse and the opticians are out to make you blind so they can profit from it. What a load of old toss. I never use to wear my specs and use to squint instead. Did my eyesight improve? No if anything it got worse and I will probably get wrinkly lines (I think they are called crows feet) around my eyes before my time.

If you really dont like wearing glasses then get contacts, they got all different kinds, the cheapest ones are £7 a month and you can wear then 10hrs a day for a month.

£7 :shock:

the johnsons ones are v. comfy.

one of my uncles eyesight was very bad, he went to pk, didn't wear his specs for a few months, came back to england and his eyesight was perfect.

There are different reasons for poor eyesight.

The murky UK environment probably plays a part.

So does being used to a certain amount of blurriness. You can get used to a certain level of blurriness and then think that is how it is supposed to be.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Noor" wrote:

one of my uncles eyesight was very bad, he went to pk, didn't wear his specs for a few months, came back to england and his eyesight was perfect.

second time we went pak for like 2 and half months and the whole time we were there both of my sisters never wore specs and they are like -11!. But when they came back they couldn’t see.

With contact lens it depends on how much sleep you had. If you had very little the lens irritate the eyes (they do mine). Even the most comfy contact lens dry out the soup in your eyes and when you take then out eventually your eyes feel proper dry and your having to blink a lot.

Glasses also have their drawbacks. In this weather they are sooo annoying. They get all wet and steamed up and you cant see where your going. When you take them off to wipe them they are even worse then before.

"You" wrote:
So does being used to a certain amount of blurriness. You can get used to a certain level of blurriness and then think that is how it is supposed to be.

Scientists did experiment on two guys making them wear glasses 24/7 that make everything seem upside down for about a month give or take and the results were that after the time they took the glasses off and they saw everything upside down.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...