How marriageable are you desi style quiz

25% and it called me a young lady :?
i took a girl quiz :oops:

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Irfan.khan" wrote:
25% and it called me a young lady :?
i took a girl quiz :oops:

Bro, question 2 asks if you're male or female.

If that didn't help then question 5 should have definitely made clear that this was a quiz for girls.

Quote:

ouch!

Quote:

You are 15% marriageable!

You're pretty much bottom of the heap. You're probably old or otherwise irretrieveably flawed. Drastic action probably wouldn't be enough to avoid a life of spinsterhood. But at the end of the day, are you sure you wanted a desi mother-in law anyway?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

31% marriageable

Quote:
That's pretty low. You need to work hard on your eligibility, young lady - become a doctor, start using Soft and Lovely, grow an extra few inches - you know what you gotta do. Or maybe you've been working hard to dissuade rishta Aunties from darkening your doorstep - in which case, you're doing well

im 5ft 7
i dont [i]need[/i] to grow "an extra few inches" :twisted:

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

I know it asks for male or female but at the end it called me a girl?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Lol

Some of the questions are stupid what has your skin colour got to do with how marriagable you are?

ou are 46% marriageable!

Quote:
You're not going to be first choice for that cousin back home. If you like him, you need to improve your score. Perhaps you could boost your standing by learning to cook biryani, sewing your own wardrobe, and generating that essential air of subservience.

Firstly i dont have any older cousins (shukar Allah). Secondly i can sew. But its right about the briyani.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

... I think it is meant to be funny...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

19% :?

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

wow, am I the worst?

I'm just gonna assume that cos I got 15% for being a perfect wife, that automatically means i get an 85% score for being a perfect husband.

Alhamdulillah (or shouldn't my fiance be saying that?)!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

That quiz isn’t even funny. Half of the questions are not even applicable!

"You" wrote:

I think its too asianfied for my liking

"Irfan.khan" wrote:
"You" wrote:

and your too posh to be asian?

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

"Ya'qub" wrote:
wow, am I the worst?

I'm just gonna assume that cos I got 15% for being a perfect wife, that automatically means i get an 85% score for being a perfect husband.

I think you got the worst because your not asian, it should be how much of an asian are you?

"Bliss" wrote:
"Irfan.khan" wrote:
"You" wrote:

No i dont like pride in nationality i think that we should be unified due to our religion rather than our race.

"Irfan.khan" wrote:
"Bliss" wrote:
"Irfan.khan" wrote:
"You" wrote:

No i dont like pride in nationality i think that we should be unified due to our religion rather than our race.

:shock: noo you don't say.

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

"Snoopz" wrote:
31% marriageable

Quote:
That's pretty low. You need to work hard on your eligibility, young lady - become a doctor, start using Soft and Lovely, grow an extra few inches - you know what you gotta do. Or maybe you've been working hard to dissuade rishta Aunties from darkening your doorstep - in which case, you're doing well

im 5ft 7
i dont [i]need[/i] to grow "an extra few inches" :twisted:

snaps!

if you were a man... Lol

"Irfan.khan" wrote:

It does say Desi style quiz ^o)

' Nay, verily! With me is my Lord, He will guide me ' {2662}

88% marriagable

I hear wedding bells - or maybe fireworks! You'll probably be hooked up in the next few months, or are engaged already (perhaps your parents will let you know). Dholki bajao, mehndi lagao - whether you like it or not.

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

gwaan sirus Wink

you just need to find a wife now!! lol

lol

incase u cudnt tell, i tried being as much as a desi teppy girl (i.e Mirpuri) as i cud in my answers Blum 3

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

watevaa :roll:

"Ya'qub" wrote:
wow, am I the worst?

aww bless im sure you will make a great husband to your wife one day. You've got a fiance so you must do something right.

"Sirus" wrote:
lol

incase u cudnt tell, i tried being as much as a desi teppy girl (i.e Mirpuri) as i cud in my answers

Proud "desi teppy" MP gal. Dirol

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

u aint desi!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

You are 40% marriageable!

You're not going to be first choice for that cousin back home. If you like him, you need to improve your score. Perhaps you could boost your standing by learning to cook biryani, sewing your own wardrobe, and generating that essential air of subservience.

My 300th post :shock:

' Nay, verily! With me is my Lord, He will guide me ' {2662}