MI5: Two Thousand Potential Terrorists

This irritated me....

Quote:
[size=18][b]MI5: two thousands terrorists in Britain pose threat[/b]
[/size]
LONDON, Nov. 5 (Xinhua) -- The new head of British security service MI5 Jonathan Evans said on Monday that there are at least 2,000 people in Britain who pose a threat to national security because of their support for terrorism.

In his first public speech, made in Manchester, since taking the job in April, Evans said there had been a rise of 400 since November 2006 and some are as young as 15.

Calling Islamic extremism the "most immediate and acute peacetime threat" in the 98-year history of MI5, he said "[b]The more that this ideology spreads in our communities, the harder it will be to maintain the kind of society that the vast majority of us wish to live in.[/b]"

"As I speak terrorists are targeting young people and children in this country," he said, "They are radicalizing, indoctrinating and grooming young, vulnerable people to carry out acts of terrorism."

"This year, we have seen individuals as young as 15 and 16 implicated in terrorist-related activity," he said.

"Al-Qaida has a clear determination to mount terrorist attacks against the United Kingdom," he said. "This remains the case today, and there is no sign of it reducing."

In Iraq, Algeria and parts of East Africa, especially Somalia, he said, the "al-Qaida brand" had expanded and now posed a threat to Britain.

Evans also warned about the number of Russian spies in Britain. "Since the end of the Cold War we have seen no decrease in the numbers of undeclared Russian intelligence officers in UK -- at the Russian Embassy and associated organizations -- conducting covert activity in this country," he added.

Why is it always Al-Qaida?
What there are no other terrorist organisations in the world?
What is Al-Quaida a terrorist trade union? Where they all hav monthly meetings and hang out at dunkn'dougnuts?

And if MI5 know who these guys are why arent they doing anything about it?
And what the f**k does he mean the more this "ideology spreads" in our communities the harder it will be to maintain the kind of society that the majority wish to live in??

Muslims are NOT a minority.. theres over 1.6 million of us!

And what kind of society is that?

If you ask me they're using Al-Qaida as a tool of fear to try and control the masses. And one by one we'll happily sign away our liberties inorder to combat this Al-Qaida.

Labours current plan for extending the 28-day detention without charge to 90-days. And then these f**ker hav the balls to tell other countries to adhere to human rights and the rule of law. When they're the ones who invented Guantanamo Bay.
And just to screw the public over even more they decided to bring out ID cards which will cost US... so they can keep track of us.

Back in BLACK

as my mum would say this isnt our country they can do whatever they want and there aint a damn thing we can do. She is very adamant that in a couple of years there are gonna ship us back to pakiland.

They have already passed legislation that clearly discriminates against Muslims. They will get their extended detention time an they aint a thing we can do.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

You see, Pakiland will not accept us back there either. What place is there half way in the middle? does have good weather? Sold!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

^^^^ why wouldnt they?
Technically if your born to parents who were born in pak then you dont need to apply for citizenship, you automatically acquire it at birth (aint i the lucky one). So you can even pack your bags now and set home there.

I didn't. Not that I would want to.

Do you remember all the British students they kicked out of Madrassah's?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"You" wrote:
I didn't. Not that I would want to.

even if one of your parents are born in pak then you acquire citizenship at birth. Go an have a look at your British passport there should be a P inside it.

"You" wrote:

Nope. Why were they kicked out?

"Naz" wrote:
even if one of your parents are born in pak then you acquire citizenship at birth. Go an have a look at your British passport there should be a P inside it.

Nope, not mine. Says "British Citizen" only. Only to letter "P" in there are under Type, (P for Password) and Authority (UKPA = UK Passport Authority I would guess.).

"Naz" wrote:
"You" wrote:

Nope. Why were they kicked out?

Because they were British born Pakistanis. Studying in Pakistan. All of them. Seriously.

2005 I think.

If your parents were born in Pakistan then you are entitled to have dual British-Pakistani citizenship or something.

You are entitled to pay for an ID card for overseas Pakistanis.

That too.

But just to clarify my earlier point. I was a bit wrong. You are an automatic citizen of Pakistan if your mother is Pakistani and you were born after 18.04.2000.

So I was way off.

Salam

"Seraphim" wrote:
detention without charge to 90-days. And then these f**ker hav the balls to tell other countries to adhere to human rights

Whoa. Such anger.

You are a wise man.

You know that anger leads to hatred.

And hatred leads to suffering.

Lets not be angry at some foolish legislation.

We all make mistakes.

Have a little faith in our beautiful country, and its wonderful people.

Omrow