Whats with..

Funzo and Jehovahs witnesses?

Am i missing something..? :?:

lol

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition, burns a picture to obtain the ashes!

i have a freind who is a jehovas witness and he really p***** me off and in whole most of hte ones i know do the same

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Funzo" wrote:
i have a freind who is a jehovas witness and he really p***** me off and in whole most of hte ones i know do the same

yet you care enough to call him a friend?

how sweet.

Back in BLACK

well basically hes a alright guy when hes not talking about his religion but when he is its just annoying

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Oldham_Lad25" wrote:
Funzo and Jehovahs witnesses?

Am i missing something..? :?:

what the hell is it 2 u anyway

"Funzo" wrote:
well basically hes a alright guy when hes not talking about his religion but when he is its just annoying

unfortuantely i'm sure there are many people who think this about muslims who are quite 'persistent' with their da'wa

Don't just do something! Stand there.

well i dont mind his religion its his constant "oh in my religion that is totally un acceptable" etc

It's good to talk about religion but there are times when you wanna talk about something else. I've got a friend who I have known for many years and he talks about religion 24/7, it's like he hates talking about anything else apart from religion.

Don't get me wrong coz I like him being around but he just.... how should I put it, talks too much.

happy now? :roll:

mental! :!: :!: :!:

noor stop being horrible Biggrin

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

what have i said wrong? nowt wrong with talking too much.

"MuslimBro" wrote:
It's good to talk about religion but there are times when you wanna talk about something else. I've got a friend who I have known for many years and he talks about religion 24/7, it's like he hates talking about anything else apart from religion.

Don't get me wrong coz I like him being around but he just.... how should I put it, talks too much.

Maybe its coz he is sooo religous. There was a girl on my course who was proper holy moly prayed 5 times day, didnt listen to any music, didnt any watch telly, didnt go onto do the LPC coz it conflicts with Islam. She never talked about anything that wasnt religion. I think it might be becuase it could lead to gossiping and she was trying to refrain from it plus she didnt watch telly or listen to music so what would she talk about.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

that's one thing that really annoys me, when people starting calling you holy moly or saying someone is rate religious purely based on that fact that they pray, cover, don't listen to music, watch tele etc. how religious a person is depends on the state of their heart and only Allah (swt) knows that. i'd wish if they'd say oh so and so is practicing but not so and so is sooo holy/religious.

note: not aimed at anyone.

^^^ whats wrong with saying someone is holy moly? Its a term i use to refer to a religious person. I have never meant anyone to this day that takes religion as seriously as she did. She was very and i mean very devoted to Islam. She was not like some of these fakes that go around wearing a scarf pray 5 times a day but then gossip and swear constantly for no apparent reason!

she may be too humble to consider herself as holy moly hence not liking you refering to her like that. anyway, that's my personal choice, everyone is different.

its just a term i use i dont see why ppl should be offended by it. Ok an alternative for all those that get offended by the term she is a good hajabi.

its not so much getting offended but rather annoyed. i no many sisters who hate it when someone calls them holy or religious.