These blasts in karachi...

and benazir bhutto returning to pakistan...

why do i get the feelin the USA is behind all this.. :?

discuss. :shock:

The point is not, who did the bombings but the fact that we can all sleep easy tonight because there are 115 less pakis in the world!

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition, burns a picture to obtain the ashes!

IDIOTS. POINTLESS.

tsmy.org - Innovative solutions for the youth

I think they should have deported her back like namaz sharif! That would have been funny!!

Also she should have not been allowed into the country in the first place!

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

"mmm" wrote:
The point is not, who did the bombings but the fact that we can all sleep easy tonight because there are 115 less pakis in the world!

that is a sick sick sick and terrible attempt at a joke.

thats a 115 less innocent muslim brothers and sisters less in the world, who died at the hands of someone.

Pakistani politics is riddled with corruption, stupidity and nonsense. That much is clear, but the ordinary folk of pakistan shouldnt have to pay.....and they have been for soo many years.

Out with Musharraf and Benezir, and the USA in pakistan

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

how did i miss that comment. mmm, are u feeling okay? that is just horrible, even if it is said as a joke.

"mmm" wrote:

hey thats not a nice thing 2 say.

But I dont understand why some people can fanatically travel from all across the globe and get together for one idiotic, highly corrupted woman. I dunno, i jus get the feeling that with her secular, liberal and pro american viewpoints, I jus reckon this is the first few steps 2 yet again western interference.

Americans they always stick there nose in!! :roll:

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

May Allah swt accept all 115 of them as shuhada. Ameen.

May Allah shine sweet faith upon you this day and times beyond. May your heart be enriched with peace, and may your home be blessed always. Ameen.

"Sirus" wrote:
"mmm" wrote:

that is a sick sick sick and terrible attempt at a joke.

thats a 115 less innocent muslim brothers and sisters less in the world, who died at the hands of someone.

Pakistani politics is riddled with corruption, stupidity and nonsense. That much is clear, but the ordinary folk of pakistan shouldnt have to pay.....and they have been for soo many years.

Out with Musharraf and Benezir, and the USA in pakistan

You think I'm joking?

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition, burns a picture to obtain the ashes!

thats just sick man how could you say something like that it should matter what race they are humans died , muslims died and your treating it as some joke are you mentally unstable or something or jus plain retarded

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Funzo" wrote:
thats just sick man how could you say something like that it should matter what race they are humans died , muslims died and your treating it as some joke are you mentally unstable or something or jus plain retarded

and what do you know? your defending the people you cuss day in day out? hypocrisy.

next person to give me crap will be a person thats never cussed Pakistan or Pakistanis, how corrupt they are how they are bad people......

if you've never done these things then reply otherwise... zip

its not about cussin pakistani they died man show some respect hw do you know they werent from another country.
alright a lot of people on this forum maybe use the word paki or "cuss" them but think about it they died what if that was your family members there would you say lucky there are 115 less of your relatives i dont think so
so any other comments your going to make about people dying i suggest you leave them out because its bang out of order

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Sorry mmm but your on your own here i think.. aint nobody gonna agree with you for the sake of hypocrisy.. we're not talking about a minor we're talking about lives being taken.. possibly all fellow muslims too.. how you can make comments like that in the first place is beyond me..???

whether we cuss pakistanis or not is not the issue here.. people died.. how can you be so inhumane.. and just for the record im not giving you crap im just being honest about how i feel about your comments. :?

when i quickly skimmed over the thread the other day i honestly thought you were talking about how the media would view it and make their point.. not your personal preference on the matter.. oh dear.. :shock:

"Gulz" wrote:
Sorry mmm but your on your own here i think.. aint nobody gonna agree with you for the sake of hypocrisy.. we're not talking about a minor we're talking about lives being taken.. possibly all fellow muslims too.. how you can make comments like that in the first place is beyond me..???

whether we cuss pakistanis or not is not the issue here.. people died.. how can you be so inhumane.. and just for the record im not giving you crap im just being honest about how i feel about your comments. :?

when i quickly skimmed over the thread the other day i honestly thought you were talking about how the media would view it and make their point.. not your personal preference on the matter.. oh dear.. :shock:

Then cry about the Palestinians.

They went to support a terrorist (Nazir), the one that wanted the Americans to wage war on Pakistan just so she could get back in to power. Wheres the Islam in going to support a woman, who wants to take control of a country. Nothing Islamic about a woman head of state. I question if they are shaheed.

Blabbering on about people dying doesn't show your humanity. Your all up in arms about this because you think its in your own back yard. Wheres your posts about the thousands (not 115) African children dying each day? If your that humane then buy a ticket to Botswana.

It was self inflicted, what happened in Karachi

"mmm" wrote:
Does mourning the loss of Pakistanis cancel out doing the same for Palestinians?

"mmm" wrote:
Nothing Islamic about a woman head of state. I question if they are shaheed.
The prime minister of Pakistan is not the head of state. The president is.

"mmm" wrote:
Wheres your posts about the thousands (not 115) African children dying each day?

Wheres your posts about the thousands of African children dying each day?

"mmm" wrote:
If your that humane then buy a ticket to Botswana.

How does that show your humanity? You could just buy a ticket to Botswana and live it up in the Gaborone Sun Hotel.

"ßeast" wrote:
"mmm" wrote:
Does mourning the loss of Pakistanis cancel out doing the same for Palestinians?

"mmm" wrote:
Nothing Islamic about a woman head of state. I question if they are shaheed.
The prime minister of Pakistan is not the head of state. The president is.

"mmm" wrote:
Wheres your posts about the thousands (not 115) African children dying each day?

Wheres your posts about the thousands of African children dying each day?

"mmm" wrote:
If your that humane then buy a ticket to Botswana.

How does that show your humanity? You could just buy a ticket to Botswana and live it up in the Gaborone Sun Hotel.

Ah, wow. You were able to ignore my points but at the same time use them to tell me something.... hmmm I wonder what?

ok children, before this gets out of hands, no more arguing.

Wouldnt it be great if 'Ditta dil jaani - aka bawa ditta off apna channel' was to be elected the next prime minister. I reckon he wud do a fantastic job Blum 3

discuss..

"mmm" wrote:
You were able to ignore my points but at the same time use them to tell me something.... hmmm I wonder what?
That I can use Google to look up hotels in Bostwana?

"Oldham_Lad25" wrote:

Because you don't know anything about it.

"ßeast" wrote:
"Oldham_Lad25" wrote:

and you are the clued up brain know it all of pakistani politics... either that or u support bhutto..

adios

hahahahahaaa....

That Beast makes me laugh. Biggrin

Back in BLACK

"Oldham_Lad25" wrote:
"ßeast" wrote:
"Oldham_Lad25" wrote:

and you are the clued up brain know it all of pakistani politics... either that or u support bhutto..

adios

That's funnier than you realise. Either you know everything about Pakistani politics or you support Benazir. Lol.

Anyway... why would the US try to kill Benazir? She is a vocal US supporter and managed to get back to Pakistan only through US pressure.

the fact of the matter is that the pakistani's have crumbled to american pressure and just like saddam was put in power in iraq bhutto will inevitably get the presidency and then america have control of pakistan

"Funzo" wrote:
the fact of the matter is that the pakistani's have crumbled to american pressure and just like saddam was put in power in iraq bhutto will inevitably get the presidency and then america have control of pakistan

Wouldn't be different from what it is like already. Musharaff is pro-US, so is Nawaz Sharif (granted more Clinton than Bush), so is Altaf Hussein. Imran Khan is pro-West but not pro-Bush.

but when she gets it she will owe the americans something and believe me they wont let her forget where as the others sorto of do have a choice she would be sort of chained to giving the americans what they want funny eh her father was anti-america but she goes the other way

Vilified for an opinion that doesn't fall suit within the comfort zone of Beast, Fanzo etc. How will i sleep?

So much concern about Pakis and Paki politics.

It's that system and its supporters that people dislike but yet support and mourn, in this case. When you've seen greed annihilate the fabric of humanity and everything it is to be human, from top government officials, to the rich, to the poor, then come to me on your high horse.

Pakistan, to which I fondly refer to as Kufrstan, can rot alongside its inhabitants (99%).

"ßeast" wrote:
"Oldham_Lad25" wrote:
"ßeast" wrote:
"Oldham_Lad25" wrote:

adios

That's funnier than you realise. Either you know everything about Pakistani politics or you support Benazir. Lol.

Anyway... why would the US try to kill Benazir? She is a vocal US supporter and managed to get back to Pakistan only through US pressure.

hahahahaha who said anything about the USA killing benazir. If you read my post fully..you will notice I said 'shes secular, liberal and pro-american'. EXACTLY the type of person America would want as pm of pakistan.

wake up man.

"mmm" wrote:
It's that system and its supporters that people dislike but yet support and mourn, in this case. When you've seen greed annihilate the fabric of humanity and everything it is to be human, from top government officials, to the rich, to the poor, then come to me on your high horse.

and u have?
Quote:
So much concern about Pakis and Paki politics.

the forum is dominantly pakistani or with pakistani heritage so why are you suprised?

"Oldham_Lad25" wrote:
"ßeast" wrote:

hahahahaha who said anything about the USA killing benazir. If you read my post fully..you will notice I said 'shes secular, liberal and pro-american'. EXACTLY the type of person America would want as pm of pakistan.

wake up man.

OK. Wires crossed. The short nature of your initial post left it open to misunderstanding.

I now realize you meant that you thought the US was behind Pakistani politics generally rather than the bombs in Karachi.

"mmm" wrote:
Vilified for an opinion that doesn't fall suit within the comfort zone of Beast, Fanzo etc. How will i sleep?

OMG. Where did I vilify you?

In my first post in reply to you I asked three questions, made one factual statement and suggested what you could do with a ticket in Botswana.

Where did I hurt your feelings?

Pages

Topic locked