Out of body experiences

Slmz people couple of weeks back on the radio on club asia....i was listing 2 a topic which people had to tell about there "out of body experiences" it was very intresting but sum where scary!....soo it would b really intresting if anyone can share there "out of body experiences"

i dont have any but am intrested in reading sum Smile

what do u mean by out of body experiences?

"Noor" wrote:

ummm...dis is kina hard 2 xplain yehhh...but like say u fall unconcious ye nd sumfin happenz 2 u..ayt arghh basically well let me tell u wt dis woman sed on d radio she sed ye....she fell unconcious or suin yeee nd like she could c a light nd.....damn shizzel dis is hard 2 xplain!!

Rocky

nd cn u lyk type properly yeee

"Noor" wrote:
nd cn u lyk type properly yeee

okai sorry but u understand wat is "out of body experience"???

Rocky

"Noor" wrote:

near death experience

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

"Snoopz" wrote:
"Noor" wrote:

near death experience

yeaaaaaaaa dats d one!!! lol jazakallah Snoopz Biggrin

Rocky

so why say out of body experiences and not near death experiences? :?

"Noor" wrote:
so why say out of body experiences and not near death experiences? :?

Because thats not it.

An out of body experience is when you have this feeling of floating outside your own body. Your conscience exists outside your own body.

But here the difference, you dont have to be dead for you to have an out of body experience nor in any real danger.

Back in BLACK

alryt, i orginally thort that too. anyway, yes i've had many out of body experiences allahamdulilah.

"Noor" wrote:
alryt, i orginally thort that too. anyway, yes i've had many out of body experiences allahamdulilah.

yeh? cn u share it wiv us if dts oki Biggrin

Rocky

i don't no how to explain.. hmmm.. i can't explain and even if i tried to, you just wouldn't understand, all i can say is subhaan'Allah

i dont know if this really counts as an out of body experience but what the heck im gonna say it anyway.
My dad cousin was telling us that his sister in law had gone pak to see her fam and when she was down there she got possessed by a Jinn/demon whatever you want to call it. He was saying that he never use to believe in stuff like that until he saw it with his own eyes. She was just lying there on the bed and suddenly she started shaking (could have been an epileptic fit). They tried to put her in the car to take her to hopis but they couldn’t move her off the bed (apparently there were about 3 grown men trying to move her). Eventually she spoke but it weren’t her it was the Jinn. I dont know if its true or not but i don’t believe in evil forces control you, just find it really hard to believe. Its funny how all the weird stuff always happens in pak and never here.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

"Naz" wrote:
i dont know if this really counts as an out of body experience but what the heck im gonna say it anyway.
My dad cousin was telling us that his sister in law had gone pak to see her fam and when she was down there she got possessed by a Jinn/demon whatever you want to call it. He was saying that he never use to believe in stuff like that until he saw it with his own eyes. She was just lying there on the bed and suddenly she started shaking (could have been an epileptic fit). They tried to put her in the car to take her to hopis but they couldn’t move her off the bed (apparently there were about 3 grown men trying to move her). Eventually she spoke but it weren’t her it was the Jinn. I dont know if its true or not but i don’t believe in evil forces control you, just find it really hard to believe. Its funny how all the weird stuff always happens in pak and never here.

No that dont count as an out of body experience... that counts as a scene from the exorcist.

Back in BLACK

Quote:
Naz wrote:

No that dont count as an out of body experience... that counts as a scene from the exorcist.

I was thinking more along the lines of an out of mind experience??? lol just kiddin!!