WANNA WIN A Wii?

Salaam

[b]Win a Wii![/b]

A great chance to win the cool Nintendo Wii.

All you have to do is subscribe to The Revival Magazine. You then will be entered in a draw and if your name is picked out then the Wii is all yours!

For only £12, you can have every issue of The Revival delivered to your door step for a year!

To subscribe send a cheque for £12 payable to 'Revival Media' accompanied with your name, age, full address, email address and contact number if available.

We would also appreciate if you gave us feedback about what you think about The Revival along with the subscription fee.
Send your subscription to:

The Revival,
370-372 Manchester Road,
Oldham
OL9 7PG

T & C's

To be in with a chance to win please make sure you adhere to the following:

* Send your subscription by 30th November 2007
* Make sure ALL requested details are present, including a cheque payable to "Revival Media" for at least 12 pounds..
* We would appreciate it if you also took the time to write a few words about how you see The Revival.
* The Revival reserves the right to use any comments made for promotional reasons or as sources for articles. If you do not feel your comments should be used, or you do not want your name used, please indicate so.
* You can enter as amny times as you like by giving "guest" subscriptions for friends or colleagues who you think may benefit from The Revival magazine.
* Every subscriber will get The Revival delivered to the doorstep for a year.
* Not all subscribers will win a Wii.
* Understand that The Revival reserves the rights to cancel this promotion at any time.

Erm… couldn’t help but notice but you have not mentioned in your terms and conditions whether the competition is open to revival employers and their families. Most organisations tend to exclude such ppl in case they are accused of fixing should a person connected personally to the revival wins.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

thats why they're not having these terms,

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition, burns a picture to obtain the ashes!

"mmm" wrote:
thats why they're not having these terms,

lol, Wink
You knw it makes sense...

We've got Eds number.

Back in BLACK

and his address. i say we go down today and sort this out. we get some faluda/ice cream out of him also

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition, burns a picture to obtain the ashes!

"mmm" wrote:
and his address. i say we go down today and sort this out. we get some faluda/ice cream out of him also

Well im never one to turn down free ice cream.

Lets Roll

Back in BLACK

lol.... heres a picture of the 'mark'

and its when he used to sell the big issue at victoria train station

"mmm" wrote:
and its when he used to sell the big issue at victoria train station

I'll be in the building across the street from his house.

We'll have a stake out.

I'll bring the binoculars and radio, you bring the dougnuts.

Back in BLACK

"Naz" wrote:
Erm… couldn’t help but notice but you have not mentioned in your terms and conditions whether the competition is open to revival employers and their families. Most organisations tend to exclude such ppl in case they are accused of fixing should a person connected personally to the revival wins.

that should have been in the terms & conditions but i can confirm that nobody from the revival team will win or anyone that we know is closely related to them.

so pls everyone here do subscribe and you will have a chance to win the Wii.
Subscription helps the revival grow and help us finacially.

so anyone subscribed so far?

one more thing, wouldnt this be classed as gambling? Were paying the sum of £12 in return to be entered into a draw where there is a chance we could lose or win. In return for winning we get a prize (NINTENDO Wii) worth more then the sum of money we pay for the subscription.

"Naz" wrote:
one more thing, wouldnt this be classed as gambling? Were paying the sum of £12 in return to be entered into a draw where there is a chance we could lose or win. In return for winning we get a prize (NINTENDO Wii) worth more then the sum of money we pay for the subscription.

it wud be gambling if u paid 12 pounds and got nothing back or won nothing.... cos then u paid something and lost oout...you gamled on it etc... here u are paying 12 pounds to subscribe for the mag. u will get every issue posted to your door. so no gambling involved. you just have a chance of winning the wii when u subscribe...

i think you're looking tooo much in to it sis...

yeah i think i am reading too much into it. Ok now thats all cleared up you can expect my cheque through the post any day now Biggrin

Just changed the title.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

wanawinawii! lol

lol

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

ssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

did anyone actually win a wii??

Back in BLACK

doubt it
it was all a show off lol

Are you accusing The Revival of showing off? Astagfirullah.

erm... "November 30th" anyone?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
not long now... has anyone subscribed here?

Dunno... shouldnt you be keeping a list of all the people who subscribed?

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:

read my post again.... has anyone subsribed from HERE...meaning the forums.... ppl subscribe under real names not forum usernames so i wont know if its anyone from here , will i!!!??

"Seraphim" wrote:

read my post again.... has anyone subsribed from HERE...meaning the forums.... ppl subscribe under real names not forum usernames so i wont know if its anyone from here , will i!!!??

oright keep ya hair on man

Why subscribe when you can send in your entry for 'THE REVIVAL QUIZ!' (@ the back)

You say that 'Every entry will receive a free 1 year subscription of The Revival magazine!' but don't mention the deadline, or is there none?

The only question I can't get is Q2. Name the 7 articles of faith, or maybe it's the wording that's confusing. Anyway not that I'm planning to enter.

hmmm the address for the wii competition on the website is confusing.

It says:

Quote:
The Revival,
370-372 Manchester Road,
Oldham
OL9 7PG

So what you're saying is its between 370 and 372.... Do you not know for sure?
Could it possibly be 371?

I managed to talk one of my friends into subscribing :twisted: but the idiots easily put off.

Admin why dont we have an online subscription thingy yet? You could have run it through PayPal or something similar.

Back in BLACK

Do you trust me with your bank details?

I don't trust me with my bank details!

"You" wrote:
Do you trust me with your bank details?

I don't trust me with my bank details!

I dont have to give you my bank details. Its all done online. I input my card details and it makes a payment to The Revival. All you get is their address.

Do you even have paypal?

Back in BLACK

I have paypal. I just do not want to be the go-between guy, especially when I have issues with the whole subscriptions thing.

Pages