Bangladesh: More than 300 bombs explode in 50 cities/towns!

Salaam

Quote:
[size=18] Bombs explode across Bangladesh[/size]

At least two people have been killed and 50 others injured in a series of small bomb blasts across Bangladesh.

Officials say more than 300 explosions took place simultaneously in 50 cities and towns across the country including the capital Dhaka.

An outlawed Islamic group, Jamatul Mujahideen Bangladesh, says it carried out the attacks.

Police say that more than 50 people have been arrested in connection with the blasts.

[url= News[/url]

Considering the scale of the terrorism, it seems luck that only two people have been killed.

Salam

300 Bombs !!

WHAT !!

300 !! ??

Jesus H. Christ !!

No way.

I am not, repeat NOT, going to swallow that one.

No way.

Omrow

considering the coordination, how long before 'alqaeda' is blamed?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
considering the coordination, how long before 'alqaeda' is blamed?

I thought Jamatul Mujahideen Bangladesh already took credit for it...

Salam Muslims
Peace Non-Muslims

There you have it again without any real investigation or any claim to the bombing - the blaming finger points to the ‘Islamic’ Militants. Why? Because of the pre-conception of ‘War on (‘Islamic’) Terror’ acts like this can only be undertaking by ‘Islamic’ Militants.

We must move away from these pre-conceptions when determining and analysing events.

Many have pointed out that it was carried out by Jamatul Mujahideen simply because they found some of their leaflets near some of the blasts! The leaflets do not even claim responsibility but merely demand the implementation of the Islamic Shariah. Many of Bangladesh’s Politicians say it was perhaps due to banning them and its likes others say there is an indication of a ‘political game’ i.e. collaboration with mainstream political parties.

I don’t have much access to the political backdrop of this event especially as I am not in Bangladesh but my initial thoughts dictated by the reality of the bombing indicates that for such an organised, controlled, workable, and scrupulous bombing it could have only happened in the auspicious eyes of the government. Not only does it benefit the government so to increase its opposition to political Islam but it conveniently mandates a further reinforcement for the ‘War on Terror’.

Salam Muslims
Peace Non Muslims

nope, realistic. its the plain truth.

this bangladesh bombings was in the small 'world news' (1 teeny weeny coloumn) in todays metro. i dont think its even bieng made out as big as an issue really!

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Biggrin :shock: :? Dirol Lol Cray 2 :oops: Blum 3 :x :evil: :twisted: :roll: Wink :idea: :?: :!:

Kasim

"Hayder Hussain" wrote:
nope, realistic. its the plain truth.

this bangladesh bombings was in the small 'world news' (1 teeny weeny coloumn) in todays metro. i dont think its even bieng made out as big as an issue really!

I haven't even heard about it except for this forum

The Revival - now also giving you the news. Straight from the beeb. Blum 3

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Salam

Why doesnt Revival stick with some real and true news.

Omrow

So you're saying this never happened?

Salam

I was replying to the fact that Revival relies on the BBC to give us news.

Omrow

I just noticed this thread.

I was in Bangladesh actually when this happened. All towns/cities where the bombs went off had roadblocks set up immediately. The bombs that went off were not really that powerful. I'm surprised how 2 people were killed. It's amazing how the police officers there are still using rifles which look like the ones used in WWII.