PLEASE DO USE THESE FORUMS

Salaam

[b]EDIT[/b] - Please continue using these forums. I ran into a few issues on the other ones. I will re import the database once everything is sorted.

[b]Original message[/b]

Can you please use the forums at if possible.

The reason being they will eventually become the new forums. Any further posts on these forums (since around 10pm on Saturday 23rd June) will NOT be migrated over.

If you have not been added to the relevant groups, or cannot see forums you should be able to see, post in this topic and I will arrange it to be asap.

I have not added many members of the groups to their groups so not many sisters will be able to see the sisters only forum.

Same with the editorial team board. I have added most, but not all. if you are missing, let me know.

Sorry about the failure to comply just yet. Some discussions are still active between members and it doesn't make sense to reply on the other forums to new posts here. Also I'm sure it will be easier to surf the other site in a couple more days.

[size=10]The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.[/size]
[size=9]Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)[/size]

that new one looked rubbish compared to this one.

are you still planning on switching?

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

How far are you to completeing the transfer to the new forum?

Back in BLACK

We will stick to here for now.

Moving to Drupal is on hold iuntil I am forced to make a decision

(The two things forcing me will be phpbb3 being released - a big release so I will need to go through all the changes anyway or the database gettign full - when I will need to change the package anyway).

So for now the current systems will stay in place. I have updated them, made some changes so all should be good. For now.

Which is a shame because I like drupal. I think it is more elegant...

... On the other hand I have put alot of work into existing infrastructure and made it shine.

No one seems to have noticed much of what has been done. even with the change of focus and layout on the main site.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

The best changes are usually done behind the scenes even tho no one really notices.

But whats wrong with Drupal? Forced to make what decision?

Back in BLACK

Nothing wrong with Drupal. It is more or less perfect for what I want.

When I run out of database space, I WILL need to do something. Probably change hosts or package which will give us a whole lot more options.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.