I am You

Well... what can I say?

I am cursed. CURSED!!!!

:shock:

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

Lol Oops!

I don't like You.

Surely there is a way You can change back? I'm sure Dave went back to one of his old usernames...? Has someone else nicked 'Admin'? If so get them to change it. What if you changed it slightly... ADMIN...or ... Admin!... Or something else like that?

Nope... Admin, admin, ADMIN are all out for some reason.

I remember some time ago trying to ban people from pretending to be me... but I was not ware I succeeded so completely.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"You" wrote:
Nope... Admin, admin, ADMIN are all out for some reason.

I remember some time ago trying to ban people from pretending to be me... but I was not ware I succeeded so completely.

Can't you change it to something like The Fat Controller?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

I could.. But I like You better.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I used to know a Korean guy who's name was Yu.

It did get confusing.

"Hi, Whats your name?"
"Yu."
"I'm Ya'qub, but what's YOUR name?"
"Yu"
"no, YOU!"
"its Yu!"
"YOU!"
"YU!"

I'm surprised he didn't develop a personality disorder or something.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Hey you, first of all let me say that I am not you .
Secondly why dont you tell about your curse. Why do you think you are cursed. Maybe Imam Ali will decide to help you if you have not committed a major major sin.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

phpBB will not let me change my username back to Admin.

It was a joke.

"malik" wrote:
Hey you, first of all let me say that I am not you .
Secondly why dont you tell about your curse. Why do you think you are cursed. Maybe Imam Ali will decide to help you if you have not committed a major major sin.

LOL

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ