PHP programmer?

Hey salaam guys, long time since i posted but i need a little module for joomla, you know there is a module that displays prayer times, i need a module that will play the athan when its time for prayer, i think it would be javascript, and the fajr athan will need to be pulled from a diff audio file, can anyone do it cas i need it soon, paid. just say the cost and time frame.

Before commenting on topic, I will say having websites play a sound without asking can be really annoying.

It's a javascript programmer you need.

I will tell you what you need to do, then use google to help you out.

1. Have some way to separate the time from the adhaan module. Either use some sort of form or somehow give it a css name or id etc...
2. In javascript have a function to read the adhaan time.
3. Have a second function that gives current time.
5. Another function where if the adhaan time = current time, play a file.

I would show you how to do it, but I do not know any javasceript.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"You" wrote:
I would show you how to do it

admin offering to help?! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Just being polite. :twisted:

Maybe I would have... but it is a hypothetical situation.

And I will have you know it that I have helped others before. Sometime. I must have, just I cannot recall...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"You" wrote:
And I will have you know it that I have helped others before. Sometime. I must have, just I cannot recall...

yeah, sure admin, i believe you.