there's this asianlady i know

came into this country as a refugee

was brought up in poverty

single mum with difficult kids

and yet earns upto 60K successfully managing a primary school as a headteacher

and is only 26/8

i look at her as an asian woman and think that if she can do it - any one can

pls list the people/events that u admire and why

i admire my dads friend, hes a very rich and successful businessman, who owns a massive warehouse, properties, and has even created his own tools brand - JAK. What i admire about him tho, is that despite all this, the house, cars, money.......he's so level-headed, down to earth, such a nice guy, very fair......you rarely find people like that in such positions. He's also practising, again rare.

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

I admire only Imam Ali, because God himself admired him.

Imam Ali was loved by all the Angels, all Prophets, including Jesus, and finally by the last Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon them all.

God made Ali Master of the Universe.

Jesus will come back to tell everyone who does not know the status of Imam Ali.

I loved it when the American soldiers bowed before the shrine of Imam Ali.

I think Allah might forgive them for that. That is why Ayatollah Sistani did not issue a fatwa against the Americans in Iraq.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

"malik" wrote:

Imam Ali was loved by all the Angels, all Prophets, including Jesus, and finally by the last Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon them all.

I loved it when the American soldiers bowed before the shrine of Imam Ali.

I think Allah might forgive them for that. That is why Ayatollah Sistani did not issue a fatwa against the Americans in Iraq.

without turning this in to an anti shia section malik u need to be careful what u say...as MOST of what u have said is disputed by mainstream Islam.... but anyway... its ur opinion , so we shud respect it , if not agree with it at least.

I admire me. Yeah.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

My Mentor is pretty cool.

She's 33, convert to Islam, a mother of 3 young kids, an outstanding teacher, a co-ordinator of two subjects, cooks lots of dishes every night, always has time for her kids, promotes Islam within the school, runs home every day to take the kids to Mosque and learns more about Islam in her spare time...an outstanding wife (so I've heard) and a great mother.

I look at her and she proves to me, that it CAN be done.

Oh, and I've always admired the men who are real grafters...those who can honestly tell the story of how they came into this country with £5 in their pockets, and today have a decent income, status, car, home, family etc etc

My dad being one of them.

atm no1 :?

well aprt frm my shaykh that is

I admire You.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"You" wrote:
I admire me. Yeah.

yeh, uve alreadi sed.

"You" wrote:
I admire You.

thankyou very much Biggrin

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"malik" wrote:

[b]
I loved it when the American soldiers bowed before the shrine of Imam Ali. [/b]

Sayidina Ali a.s. has the title of Maula e Qai'naat, and is the door to sainthood of the ummah of Rasulallah s.a.w.

When did the american soldiers bow at the shrine of sayidina Ali a.s?

Jise Ali nahe Milta, Khuda nahe milta

He who doesnt understand Ali, cannot understand God.

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

"malik" wrote:
Liberated, naked and unloved.

I think you're getting confused... this is the 'who do you admire' thread... not the 'Personal Bio's' thread...

Back in BLACK

whilst i was on holiday in eygpt i befriended a safe brother who i totally respect and appluade him. This brother is studying at university whilst holding down two jobs in order to support himself and his family.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

I admire Eric. Kung fu Eric! Seaguls and trawlers!

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition, burns a picture to obtain the ashes!

"malik" wrote:

That deserves a LOL!

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition, burns a picture to obtain the ashes!

"Seraphim" wrote:
"malik" wrote:

I think you're getting confused... this is the 'who do you admire' thread... not the 'Personal Bio's' thread...

I wasn't talking about my desires. I was responding to the post right above my own which mentioned modern superwoman.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

"malik" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:
"malik" wrote:

I wasn't talking about my desires. I was responding to the post right above my own which mentioned modern superwoman.

Sounds like you have an unusual fascination with superwomen.

One too many comics when you were a kid ey?

Back in BLACK

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
the boy has issues

at least now i know who i most def DONT admire :evil:

Yeah he does but by coming on this forum maybe he can take on board other ppls views and change his annoying ways. Actually i got to admit i do find him hilarious sometimes. Hes off his head lol

You have to remember he is still young.

I shudder to think how Naive I used to be.

Idealism can be a good thing. When did we all lose it?

"mmm" wrote:
I admire Eric. Kung fu Eric! Seaguls and trawlers!

King Cantona

I like Dirol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

this may also sound funny, but i admire David Becks in a way - the ability to handle his critics, get the last laugh, never stay down, passion, proffessionalism, and all round good footballer, family man, clever guy (altho i think his advisors may take that credit)

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

People who work with the disadvantaged members of community.

Such as people who work with the youth, the disabled people, old people, poor and ill.

"Sirus" wrote:
this may also sound funny, but i admire David Becks in a way - the ability to handle his critics, get the last laugh, never stay down, passion, proffessionalism, and all round good footballer, family man, clever guy (altho i think his advisors may take that credit)

he gets paid millions to kick around a football all day. Thats not real work. All he does is provide entertainment to the public. Hes not really made a difference to anyones life.

Princess Diana on the other hand is worth admiring. She helped the poor, touched kids who had aids when no one else would. Now she was a real figure of aspiration and is missed dearly by many.

My dad because he puts up with me.

tera mere milna & mohatarma

"Naz" wrote:
"Sirus" wrote:

he gets paid millions to kick around a football all day. Thats not real work. All he does is provide entertainment to the public. Hes not really made a difference to anyones life.

Princess Diana on the other hand is worth admiring. She helped the poor, touched kids who had aids when no one else would. Now she was a real figure of aspiration and is missed dearly by many.

They both have done something in their own right. Princess Di was worth admiring, but just as you over-simplified becks, the same could be done to her, but it would be wrong.

Aint becks fault the market is how it is when it comes to money. I said i admire the way he has handled his critics and come out on top. Everyone has critics, i hate critics. I dont mind positive criticism, but its rare these days. the press are out there to get everyone these days, and becks won over em......the press can really knock down the same person they built up. they are dangerous

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

beckham is a brand

his success lies in the way his woman dresses him

his IQ is laughable

he is more well known for his fashion sense and ever changing hair styles than his football skills

there's little to be impressed by

People who are successful in dunia (career, education, family etc) AND their deen.

Pages