Interview with the person Below

383 posts / 0 new
Last post

s.b.f wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:

Short term pleasures or long term goals? (HONESTLY!)

Can I say both?
if not, I prefer short term goals.

Talking or emailing?

Talking to most people, but emails to people I either a) don't like very much or b) feel awkward/uncomfortable around.

How far would you travel to help a friend?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

email and not very far.

What would you do for a million squid?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Nothing!

why do tears drop even when your eyes arent dirty, what makes them do that? (i.e when you're upset, angry...)

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Wanna hear the science bit?

Three types of tears are generated by the human eye. Basal tears protect the eye and keep it moist. Reflex tears flush out the eye when it becomes irritated. And emotional tears flow in response to sadness, distress, or physical pain.

Studies have shown that emotional tears contain more manganese, an element that affects temperament, and more prolactin, a hormone that regulates milk production. Sobbing out manganese and prolactin is thought to relieve tension by balancing the body’s stress levels and eliminating build ups of the chemicals, making the crier feel better.

- so its to make you feel better.

As foir my question, the same as before.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Change my diet.

Rice Krispies or Coco Pops?

SBF wrote:

Change my diet.

Rice Krispies or Coco Pops?

Rice Krispies

Warm weather or cold?

Back in BLACK

Warm

Seraph, so what's the occassion for the change in colour? When you got back from Hajj it was mostly white, now it's blue and white, is it to do with the summer?

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

i guess il give both of you the credit seeing as Mr You just copied n pasted it but Wednesday ddnt say why it happened whilst u were going through those emotions Smile

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Seraphim wrote:

Warm weather or cold?

Warm.

How many ways of saying 'Hello' do you know? (say a few?)

The Lamp wrote:

Seraph, so what's the occassion for the change in colour? When you got back from Hajj it was mostly white, now it's blue and white, is it to do with the summer?

Its to do with state of mind or my mood.

Ive actually got one with flames on it, that ive never thankfully had to use (and hopefully wont have to) you can probably guess what that would mean.

Back in BLACK

s.b.f wrote:
Seraphim wrote:

Warm weather or cold?

Warm.

How many ways of saying 'Hello' do you know? (say a few?)

Hello, ello, sup, hey, salaam (its the same as hello to me), bonjour, hallo (german)... they also say Guten Tag or just tag, Konnichiwa, ciao , hola, nihao.

Q. Do you trust the internet enough to buy things over it?

Back in BLACK

I buy loads of stuff on the internet, I've never been bitten/ripped off. Even if things have been faulty, I've always been able to return them easily. Also much cheaper than the high street (or at least it was before the recession).

How many times does someone have to betray your trust before you never trust them ever again.

Ya'qub wrote:

How many times does someone have to betray your trust before you never trust them ever again.

it depends on who it is and what they have done.

does the presentation of food matter to you, like would u want the fruit to be put in a nice pattern *strawberry, kiwi, strawberry, kiwi, sumthin else....*?

Does the presentation of food matter to me?

Not really, when Im hungry any order happens. But Iive probably seen the question differently.

A soppy question I was asked earlier this week:

Why is 'the heart' and 'love' associated together?

No idea, but I would assume that the emotional centre in the brain probably is close to the place in the brain which controls the heart muscles?

So maybe when one bit is affected, some neurons also affect the other bit?

Disclaimer - I am not a doctor and the above has no basis in experimentation, science. just a hunch.

argh!

Why have you involved science into this? I have no energy today.

Isn't it something to do with English ?

I doubt it - they may have actually thought that the heart in the chest did things other than pump blood? Could have been fooled into such thoughts as pumping level of blood can change with shocks, scares and other emotions.

s.b.f wrote:

Why is 'the heart' and 'love' associated together?

hmmmm, interesting. Ive never thought about it.

But if i had to guess id say because love is associate with life and the heart pumps blood around the body to keep us alive. So love and life. Plus the heart can be said to be at the core of ones body and therefore to say you love someone with all your heart would mean that you love them to the deepest part of yourself. Plus the whole butterflies feeling is supposedly felt in that region.

Back in BLACK

And how far back, in history, did they use the phrase with love and the heart in the same sentence? Its was used in Shakespearean language right? Did they know the heart pumped blood around the body back then?

There are loads of ahadith which associate the heart with either belief or sincerity.

But... that type of question deserves it's own topic, its not really an 'interview' type question is it? Let's not get side-tracked people! So I'll continue the interview with the person below me...

What would you look for in a marriage partner: physical attraction OR mental attraction OR emotional compatability?

(You can't choose two or all three, and for the sake of argument both 'candidates' are 'equal' in terms of 'religiosity'.)

what do u mean by mental? and emotional i guess how they are personality etc?

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
what do u mean by mental? and emotional i guess how they are personality etc?

intelligence, interests etc

emotional compatability.

what do you do in awkward situations?

Ya'qub wrote:

What would you look for in a marriage partner: physical attraction OR mental attraction OR emotional compatability?

(You can't choose two or all three, and for the sake of argument both 'candidates' are 'equal' in terms of 'religiosity'.)

none of the above

Back in BLACK

Seraphim wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:

none of the above

Well, what then? Cooking ability Blum 3 ?

s.b.f wrote:
is cooking a mental ability?

nope its a skill.

Back in BLACK

emotional compatability.

Same answer (emotional compatability.)

As for the question, relax. Absolute must. Relax or die!

What in your day-to-day life really uplifts you or just makes you smile?

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Dawud wrote:
emotional compatability.

Same answer (emotional compatability.)

As for the question, relax. Absolute must. Relax or die!

My friends daily jokes:lol:

What is your most hates part of the day?

Dawud wrote:

kids and quran.

q: what have you just eaten?

Pages