who else is a web developer?

Just wanna see who else is a web developer here, you normally get many clients etc?

I started with this site, got a couple of others now. Nothing paid for.

May go into that - have been offered an option.

Still considering as I don't like taking people for a ride. not sure I klnow enough to make it worthwile.

Phoenix - you seem to know a bit about joomla - maybe try focussing? Advertise custom joomla websites for a fee? (experienced drupal developers charge around $50 - $75 an hour... I would assume something similar for Joomla)

Or full management solutions for a monthly fee.

And get yourself a portfolio - a few different "content rich" sites. Not art decor - as anyone can do that - but less can make the actuall content lok good. Make them also ni different fields.

You have your own site (which is too artsy for my liking), the masjidi ones. Add a few more. diferent in style. rich in content.

Link them all to the main site. give them a "designed by Pheonix CG" and use them to show your talent.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Akhi I already do web development

What I want to go into is web hosting, so I'm looking for web developers that get quite a few clients, that way I can offer the developer free hosting and they can use my hosting for there clients. I'm getting a few clients but I want to do more charity work, like the masjidi projects inshaAllah but we need something to sustain it, hence the hosting.

We've just been sponsored by Islam Channel and inshaAllah I'll be on there channel soon and have the project promoted biggg time Biggrin

congrats!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

web developer here..

get loadsa job offers, but refuse most of them as I don't have the time.

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]