Low Budget Web Development? Try this

[b]Have you got a Low Budget?[/b]

Our costs vary on each project, but our low cost product will allow us to develop cheap Websites & Graphics for you, so if you've got a low budget, you've come to the right section.

Our low budget does not include the 6 months support, instead you will be given documentation on how the software works, and initial basic training via email or instant messenger.

We will use an open source software, and you can choose a premade template from one of our collections. We will show you some according to your needs.

We will add the sections and categories for you, but the rest of the content will need to be uploaded by yourself. (This is for the websites)

Our prices for our Low Budget range are below:
[b]
CMS: £150.00

eCommerce: £200

CMS with eCommerce: £250 [/b]

For other low cost pricing for stationary, business cards or logos, please contact us.

Please note, there will not be the 6 months support, and no customised graphics will be done. Any customisation of graphics will be quoted seperately but at the Low Budget price.

Assalamualaikum,

I have been working with mosques in the uk, I want to do free web development for masjids and Islamic schools, because its free we do not have a budget to print out leaflets and tell mosques about this, instead we rely on bigger organisations telling the masjids that there is a brother that will do the mosque website for them for free, ive create a large project for it over at [url] where they can sign up. Would it be possible if you could help promote this to islamic schools or masjids? It's free after all and it would be doing them a great service. I did the website for the Islamic magazine, Al-jumuah.com as well so you can know I am trusted alhamdullilah, I just feel its time to give to the community, jazakaallah khair.

ps. My folio is also on [url] - If you feel it necessary I can put you as a sponsor of the project or something? I don't mind my aim is only to help the mosques and schools. And this includes development for ISOCS too or islamic sites.

Walaikumsalam

Best person to contact is probably 'Ed.

Only thing is would many mosques have technical people available to do their part?

Also, why not just have a single central site where mosques can create their own subsite?

Have it like masjidi.org/mosquename

Joomla probably has a module you could use for this. On drupal there is the mysite module which could be useful.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
Best person to contact is probably 'Ed.

Only thing is would many mosques have technical people available to do their part?

Also, why not just have a single central site where mosques can create their own subsite?

Have it like masjidi.org/mosquename

Joomla probably has a module you could use for this. On drupal there is the mysite module which could be useful.

JazakaAllah khair, problem with having one site, it does not give the mosque flexibility or the ability to have there own domain name...the mosque would probably get a volunteer from there local community, or just have a static site which i would need to put the info up for em.

Salaam guys,

Someof you may know about our projects, but to make them succeed we need your help, if you run a website you can host through us, please see:

This would help us raise the necessary funds to create the whole network.

"Phoenix CG" wrote:

eCommerce: £200

Daaym - thats cheap for an ecommerce site..

I think I might send some of my clients your way.. i can see myself making a nice percentage on top too Biggrin

so what does £200 get me?

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]

For that I use creloaded, its open source its got a ton of features, and do some basic graphical changes, nothing too heavy tho.

that sounds like a good deal..

what payment systems can u integrate with it in that price?

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]