Things that make you say AL HAMDULILLAH!!!

68 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Ya'qub" wrote:
I've made myself a Yahoo Group.

WOW THATS AMAZING!! :roll:

"Purity is half of faith.......Prayer is the light...patience is illumination; and the Quran is an argument for or against you. Everyone starts his day and is a vendor of his soul, either freeing it or bringing about its ruin." Muslim

"Ya'qub" wrote:
Well, since admin can't be bothered to make me a whole new board, I've made myself a Yahoo Group.

None of you are invited!!

Somebody give him his dummy.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Ya'qub" wrote:
Well, since admin can't be bothered to make me a whole new board

Isn't a whole new topic dedicated to this enough?? as I cannot see a large number of converts to meet the demand of a whole new board, I predict it will be quite empty.

"Purity is half of faith.......Prayer is the light...patience is illumination; and the Quran is an argument for or against you. Everyone starts his day and is a vendor of his soul, either freeing it or bringing about its ruin." Muslim

Brother, your sense of humour is lacking.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"You" wrote:
Brother, your sense of humour is lacking.

True I do have a bad sense of humour.

But I can be funny sometimes.

Ya'qub wrote:
I say 'Alhamdulillah' all the time.

I just really enjoy saying it!

Its the 'haa' in al-HAM-dulillah that is just so satisfying!

I need to stop myself saying it at work when people ask if I am well, cos they have no idea what it means and think I've gone a bit strange!

just think: 'ALL praise is to Allah (swt)'

When is there a situation when this is not relevant?

[b]'Alhamdulillahir-Rabbil 'Alamin, ar-Rahmanir-Rahim, Maliki yawmiddeen!!'

'All Praise is to Allah, the Lord of all Creation, the Merciful, the Compassionate, the Master on the Day of Judgement.'[/b]

When I first read the translation to the opening of the Qur'an, I discovered what I had always been looking for without even realising it. Surah al-Fatiha is simply perfect in every way, yet we all tend to read it so quickly as we rush through our daily prayers. We have been given the greatest of gifts, and we have to appreciate all that Allah (swt) has done for us and has given to us.

Lol Biggrin Masha'Allah

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

big moments of alhamdullilah for me are when i see someone who is less fortunate thn me ie. they're blind, disabled etc. and tht makes me rlly grateful towards Allah (swt)

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

Pages