Boys only (but gals can observe and post)

I was bored so thought i would make a thread for you boys but the rules of the thread are as follows:

Those boys who post must outline their weaknesses..for example, how u boys can overcome being lazy bums.

How to treat gals (this will be useful for those who are gettin married soon) and we will let you knw what the gals think and give u pointers. hint to admin gals like it when men hold the door for them seen as a polite thing.

Final rule:

we girls can post and give any constructive criticism Smile

hmmm i wonder if anyone is even gona post!

to get the ball rolling I think me and u should post 5 PRAISWORTHY charactersitics that every guy should be/aspire to be and 5 ANNOYING things about guys that every guy should avoid being

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
to get the ball rolling I think me and u should post 5 PRAISWORTHY charactersitics that every guy should be/aspire to be and 5 ANNOYING things about guys that every guy should avoid being

ok here goes..

being considerate (a lil help around the house!)
being sweet
good listener
less complainin
talkin bout interestin things (which does not inc. footy all the time or cricket)

5 things that should be avoided:

being a lazy bum
being borin

Thats 2 for now, cant realy think at the mo...u can add on some lilsis.

he SHOULD

-have sense of humour

-be considerate

-be a MAN :twisted:

and he SHOULDNT

-be lazy

-be arrogant

-be sexist

-be a mouse :twisted:

-be boring

-be FAT :twisted:

-should NOT put u down in front of his mother

....thats all I can think of at the mo

Thats a very good list lilsis..boys there are your pointers from now on we expect you 2 become decent boys and have all those points (it will take time but just put a lil effort into it)

just another girls thread then aint it. another opportunity for you all to waffle on about 'boys this, boys that, dont do this, hate it when they do that, blah blah blah'.

when does it stop!

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Hussain" wrote:
just another girls thread then aint it. another opportunity for you all to waffle on about 'boys this, boys that, dont do this, hate it when they do that, blah blah blah'.

when does it stop!

stop moaning-be a man :twisted:

take charge and take over

"Hayder Hussain" wrote:

when does it stop!

when you start behavin like a man duh :roll:

u 2 clearly hate men so much, ur the 1'z moanin all the time!

cant be bothered discussin boy/girl topics, ends up in arguements and diffrences of opinon. and you dont argue with girls, they always ryt. jus sit n listen 2 em waffle i guess.

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"angel" wrote:
"Hayder Hussain" wrote:

when does it stop!

How can you say that when you dont even know us personally!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Hussain" wrote:
"angel" wrote:
"Hayder Hussain" wrote:

when does it stop!

How can you say that when you dont even know us personally!

like i said i am just an observer Wink

p.s. chek the atheist thread.

Salam

"Hayder Hussain" wrote:
when does it stop!

It stop with a slap across the face.

Simply do as the little furbal rightly suggested:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
stop moaning-be a man

take charge and take over

What she is confirming is that a woman's face is for both kissing as well as slapping, depending on the occasion.

Omrow

"angel" wrote:
I was bored so thought i would make a thread for you boys but the rules of the thread are as follows:

Those boys who post must outline their weaknesses..for example, how u boys can overcome being lazy bums.

How to treat gals (this will be useful for those who are gettin married soon) and we will let you knw what the gals think and give u pointers. hint to admin gals like it when men hold the door for them seen as a polite thing.

Final rule:

we girls can post and give any constructive criticism Smile

hmmm i wonder if anyone is even gona post!

Angel... atleast giv us a challenge.

The best way to NOT be a "lazy bum" is get rid of the person who says that... therefore you no1 will ever say it... and you dont hav to ever believe it.

As for treating girls... just be fair and do justice. NO raising your hand to a lady but dont be a doormat aswell. Remember to "listen" to what they're saying and respond... ignoring them dont make them go away... i know... i tried.

Basic Principles: We men wear the trousers and dont forget it. If you are unjust... well lets just say your trousers loose their powers. Wink

Back in BLACK

"Omrow" wrote:

What she is confirming is that a woman's face is for both kissing as well as slapping, depending on the occasion.

Omrow never slap a woman across her face. There are other ways to get her to listen to her if the need ever arises.

Salam

I can also think of certain situations where the needs would arise for a very bad girl to be slapped.

This is why God has laid down a provision for such an action.

I can't go against manly instincts, or against God's own recommendations.

A good woman would never brings herself to a state where she will be slapped.

Omrow

Slap her IF she's a bad girl.

However, our religion forbids men to strike women on their face.

Salam

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Slap her IF she's a bad girl.

Why dont you stop binging on your drink and pay attention.

Do you think I have been advocating hitting pious ladies ?

Omrow

Isnt striking or any form of violence forbidden fullstop?

Omrow read my entire post.

I only said that you shouldnt slap a woman across her face.

"angel" wrote:
Isnt striking or any form of violence forbidden fullstop?

In extreme situations one can (gently!) strike their wife. But never on their face.

Salam

"MuslimSister" wrote:
our religion forbids men to strike women on their face.

Spurious Traditions. Nothing substantiated.

I don't like to base my beliefs on such grounds.

Omrow

"Omrow" wrote:

Spurious Traditions. Nothing substantiated.

I don't like to base my beliefs on such grounds.

You mean you don't like to base your beliefs on things that you do not agree with?

you shouldnt tell people that. they may interpret 'slightly' extremely.

i dont think you should hit your wife, nor should the wife go all sicko on their husbands (ive seen it!).

i wudnt do it, mind you i havnt hit sum1 seriously in a long time, since i was a wee kid wen me and my lil bro were enemies Lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

I've been in situations where I've felt that if the husband would just be a man and put his foot down the wife wouldnt take advantage.

One lady in my town got caught having an affair...but she still carried on even after she got caught...I felt that if her husband put his foot down when he clocked her she wouldnt have continued and maybe would have felt guilty and ashamed with herself.

Salam

"MuslimSister" wrote:
You mean you don't like to base your beliefs on things that you do not agree with?

Don't push it lady.

I meant that my Islam is not founded on people's whims.

Its based on my Lord's own Words and Prophet Muhammad's proven utterances.

I am told that I have to agree with the TRUTH. Truth does not have to agree with me.

Omrow

The Holy prophet has also said that those men who beat their wives “are not the best among you".

Do you accept that?

Slapping her on her face also ignores the fact that men are ordered to treat women kindly.

Salam

"MuslimSister" wrote:
The Holy prophet has also said that those men who beat their wives “are not the best among you".

Do you accept that?

Slapping her on her face also ignores the fact that men are ordered to treat women kindly.

He was talking about idiots who hit women simply for putting a little too much salt in their food. And other small things like that.

You are not thinking today, are you. Too much to drink ? Must be a large supply of Qibla.

Also, we are indeed ordered to be gentle with women. We are also oredered to treat prisoners of war kindly. Does that mean we do not fight ?

We are ordered to do a lot of good things.

Omrow

"Omrow" wrote:

He was talking about idiots who hit women simply for putting a little too much salt in their food. And other small things like that.

This where you and I disagree.

What you and I might think is a minor issue may be a big deal for someone else.

When does the wife cross the line?

Salam

"MuslimSister" wrote:
When does the wife cross the line?

When she INTENDS to insults his honour. Everything else may be overlooked and forgiven.

Like you said, some things should NOT be forgiven.

Omrow

And how exactly would he know that she INTENDED to insult his honour and it wasn’t a genuine mistake/accident.

Are hubby’s blessed with knowledge of the unseen?

Salam

LooooooooooL

I give up. You win.

Omrow

Pages