You can't take the sky from me!

Any of you lot with Cable for TV?

Apparently the sky channels (Sky News, Sky One, Sky Sports News) have been pulled today.

I do not have cable. Do not watch much TV at all atm, to be honest. Well, not on the TV anyway.

Is this a big issue?

No more Simpsons?

"Admin" wrote:
Is this a big issue?

[b][color=indigo]No. I'm sure everyone will get over it really quickly or find an alternative if they're really desperate.[/color][/b]

"Admin" wrote:

Is this a big issue?

No more Simpsons?

It'll only be a problem for the simpson fans.. and if they're THAT desperate, they can watch something like family guy instead :shock:

Mr. Branson isnt having a good week - first its the failed negotations with his virgin media, and then that train crash in cumbria..

May Allah shine sweet faith upon you this day and times beyond. May your heart be enriched with peace, and may your home be blessed always. Ameen.

What about Sky Sports.............because the cricket world cup is starting soon !!

i know i read on the news this morning... i have NTL (or VirginMedia as its now called... i didnt realise they changed the name) cable at home. Skyone/Two and Sky Sport was my fav channels... Cray 2

Damn you Richard Branson... Damn you to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well lets see whats on the other channels.

Back in BLACK

"FHPE" wrote:
What about Sky Sports.............because the cricket world cup is starting soon !!

That is safe.

Sky sports/movie is a monopoly and the monopoly commission has decided that it must be made available through other means than through sattelite.

So it will continue.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
"FHPE" wrote:

That is safe.

Sky sports/movie is a monopoly and the monopoly commission has decided that it must be made available through other means than through sattelite.

So it will continue.

are you sure??? I know Sky Movies will stay but my brother said Sky Sports is gone too.

Back in BLACK

Sky sports news is gone.

Sky sports is safe.

What has gone is Skyone, Sky two, Sky spts News, Sky news, Sky travel and one more. probably sky three if they had it.

Sky Movies and Sky Sports are covererd under monopoly rules where they have to continue supplying them.

Besides they are under different contracts.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

they're only a few tv channels you;ve got like a hundred others u can watch..saddos lol

4 those simpsons fans u can always wtch channel 4 version nd other things on sky r usualy suppplied by the new virgin on dmeand version so i think if u with virgin u get it free so no wrries

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...