So Dark the Con of Man...

Quote:
James Cameron has unveiled what he believes may be Jesus's coffin, calling it possibly the first physical evidence of Christ's life of earth.

The plain limestone box, or "ossuary", was one of 10 discovered in a cave tomb stumbled on by builders in Jerusalem in 1980, and first excavated by a British archaeologist.

The disintegrated bones found in the coffins were reburied, but human matter collected by filmmakers has provided DNA profiles, which they say suggest Jesus and Mary Magdalene were a couple.

They believe five of the inscriptions represent the key New Testament figures not just of Jesus and Mary Magdalene but also Mary, Matthew and Joseph, while a sixth could be a son of Jesus and Mary Magdalene.

Full story [url=

And I thought I had read Da Vinci Code one too many times... but this find certainly gives weight to the theory: That Jesus (as) was married to Mary Magdalene... the theory in the book.. not mine.

The next bit of the story is another person, more qualified, who denies this claim.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
The next bit of the story is another person, more qualified, who denies this claim.

really ive not seen that....

where????

It does say that theres like a 1-600 chance that this is the actual tomb but what makes it even more interesting is the second tomb which supposedly belonged to Mary Magdalene which does suggest this may be more than a coincidence.

Back in BLACK

"Admin" wrote:
I thought you linked to the BBC one. :oops:

[url= Version[/url]

Nah i find their form of reporting more biased than a one-sided-vote.

I did say that they thought it was a 1-600 chance of being right as Mary & Jesus (as) etc were common names back then... but i personally believe that if this was found to be true it would certainly make Jesus (as) seem more human than the 'son of god'.

Back in BLACK

All misdirection from faith is started with mistruth. The twist here is the mistruth was spread with an underlining statement of proclaiming it to be fictional, with utmost subtlety. The Da-Vinci code is said to be fictional but there a root evil in man, which comes to front, it wants this story to be true. Why? The repercussions! 1 Billion people’s faith shattered. With ages this story will become true and then legend.

When tomorrow it comes to be your turn, the misdirection aimed at your belief, will you then realise that you should have protected the faith of Christianity.

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition, burns a picture to obtain the ashes!

"mmm" wrote:
All misdirection from faith is started with mistruth. The twist here is the mistruth was spread with an underlining statement of proclaiming it to be fictional, with utmost subtlety. The Da-Vinci code is said to be fictional but there a root evil in man, which comes to front, it wants this story to be true. Why? The repercussions! 1 Billion people’s faith shattered. With ages this story will become true and then legend.

When tomorrow it comes to be your turn, the misdirection aimed at your belief, will you then realise that you should have protected the faith of Christianity.

The Da Vinci code was a fictional story (im sure ive said that already) but many people would want it to be true. Not so that it shatters peoples faith but bring them closer togeather. Even if he did have a son... what would that even prove? Other than he was human... theres little else.
The article does say 1-600 chance of being Jesus (as) tomb so chances are that it isnt.

I protect that which matters most... truth and justice. Im not saying this story is true im presenting it as a possiblity. Is it possible Jesus (as) existed? Yes... the Quran is evidence to this. Is it possible Jesus (as) was a prophet? Yes again the Quran is witness to this. So he was a man who was a prophet and most definately existed. But the Quran also states he was a man... born into an era where people got married pretty early on. So im not saying this story is true. Im merely saying is it possible?

Im sure they'll make a documentary on this... you can judge for yourselves.

Back in BLACK

are u guys (as) has not passed away so according to islam that is not his body but of the soldier who went into his house and it was common of those times for soldiers to have affairs and you never kno becuz it cud hve been the soldier but if ur muslim surely u goota believe this is absolute rubbish i mean da findin isa(as) tomb

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"F4NZO" wrote:
are u guys (as) has not passed away so according to islam that is not his body but of the soldier who went into his house and it was common of those times for soldiers to have affairs and you never kno becuz it cud hve been the soldier but if ur muslim surely u goota believe this is absolute rubbish i mean da findin isa(as) tomb

nah lil man... the tomb he was buried in before his resurrection... remember they crucified him and then they placed him in a tomb. I dont think they've actually said they found his body... but the inscription says its Isa (as) and his wife... and kid.

Back in BLACK

no but dont muslims believe he never died nd he was never crucified

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

i havent recieved an answer please give one

"F4NZO" wrote:

Yes muslims believe that he never died on the crucifix but he was desfinately curcified. They then took the body and placed it within a tomb. Which is when go raised him off the earth (hence) but he was not dead.

Back in BLACK

so we believe he never died i thought that it was that a soldier went into his house/place fo stay and isa(as) was taken 2 da heavens then that soldier was transformed to look like isa(as) im not sure though

"F4NZO" wrote:
so we believe he never died i thought that it was that a soldier went into his house/place fo stay and isa(as) was taken 2 da heavens then that soldier was transformed to look like isa(as) im not sure though

noooooooooo.... where did you hear that?

Back in BLACK

i heard it on a tape im not sure thats why i asked u guys

"Seraphim" wrote:
"F4NZO" wrote:

Yes muslims believe that he never died on the crucifix but he was desfinately curcified. They then took the body and placed it within a tomb. Which is when go raised him off the earth (hence) but he was not dead.

err, no seraph - fanzo's right... i dunno where you heard that^? there are a few opinions on what happened, fanzo mentioned one of them but none involve 3esa (a.s) being crucified! all of the opinions involve someone else's face being changed by Allah to look similar to 3esa (a.s) and then that person being crucified instead. 3esa (a.s) was left untouched and raised to the Heavens.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

ditto what *DUST* said.

Seraph are you joking or serious?

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes