GOT A MINUTE?see wht u can earn in 1 thoughtful minute)

a great opportunity while we are still alive is to plan and act 4 tomorrow,invest one minute of your daily supply of 1440 minutes and reap benefit which no business can offer.invest 15 minutes and multiply the rewards. we all know that allahs promise is the absolute truth and we should seek it and act according to his guidance. i am sharing the following to promote allahs consciousness, the love to serve [b]ISLAM[/b] in the best waypossible, and benefit insha-allah in both worlds.

in one minute u can recite surah al faatiha 7 times.the reward for each recital of the surah:1420 good deeds! this on the basis that there are 142 letters in the surah, with each letter getting u 10 good deeds. so after doing a simple calculation, 7 recitals will get u 9940 deeds WICKED INNIT

plz add any virtues u know of:

IM ONE MINUTE U CAN SAY subhanallahi wa bi hamdihi".( all praise and glory is due 2 allah,100 times, whoever says this everyday will hav his/her sins forgiven

im one minute u can remove something harmful from the street.

im one minute u can say the durood shareef ( jazallah hu ana muhammadan ma huwa ahluhu...aprox 100 times .and allah will instruct 70 angels to send blessings on u for a thousand days....JUST BY RECITING IT ONCE!!!

thats such a good idea MG might try it when i get a minute

dont u have a minute or more for a smart investment?

Abu Umaamah (ra) reported that the Messenger of Allaah said: “Whoever recites Aayatul Kursi following every obligatory prayer, nothing prevents him from entering Paradise except dying.”

Mu’aadh bin Anas (ra) reported that the Messenger of Allaah said: “Whoever recites (Qul huwallaahu Ahad) ten times, Allaah will build for him a house in Paradise.”

:!: what u waitin 4 I SAID WHAT U WAITIN 4 :evil:

dont worry i aint scarin u...... lol if this is starting 2 scare u i wonder what doesnt.

Anas (ra) reported that the Messenger of Allaah said: “Whoever recited: (Qul Yaa ayyuhal-Kaaafiroon) it will be equal to a quarter of the Qur’an for him, and whoever recites (Qul huwallaahu Ahad) it will be equal to a third of the Qur’an for him.”