You're Just A Girl!

this is a thread where girls come and blow of some steam

Have u ever been kicked out of places cos ur a girl? Have u ever been told that u cant do sumin cos ur a girl?

Do u ever feel that being a girl stops u from doing stuff that u want to do?

has ur brother ever got away with stuff cos he's a boy?

are u expected ever to do more cos your a girl?

In this thread u can get in touch with ur feminist side and blow of some steam

:twisted:

Isn't there already a 'Girl Talk' thread?

How many threads do you women need? :roll:

"irfghan" wrote:
Isn't there already a 'Girl Talk' thread?

How many threads do you women need? :roll:

if u feel intimidated by the female presence in this forum just say so Wink

so unless you've been kicked out of places or refused from doing stuff cos ur a girl DONT post in this thread

and for ur info-that other girl talk thread is about girly fashion-that deserves a WHOLE diff topic to itself

this is more of a moaning and lettting of steam thread

[i]EDIT: As long as it doesn't turn into a talk about how pretty bangles are and about the latest shoes you've bought, we'll tolarate it.
I'll be watching.
-ThePhantomModerator[/i]

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

this is more of a moaning and lettting of steam thread

Don't you do enough of that already? :shock:

As long as all the moaning and complaining is segregated to this one thread, I dont mind. Biggrin

"irfghan" wrote:

As long as all the moaning and complaining is segregated to this one thread, I dont mind. Biggrin

ur a boy who does nothing but bring home the shopping from time to time

i wouldnt expect YOU to understand what gets girls all angry sumtimes

btw u should appreciate my threads and posts-if it wasnt for me how would u know how girls think?

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

btw u should appreciate my threads and posts-if it wasnt for me how would u know how girls think?

Lol Lol

yeh i get that all the time, i cnt sit in the room cuz they watchin a boyish movie, thats what it is bout mostly..

i hate men esp brothers!

"angel" wrote:
yeh i get that all the time, i cnt sit in the room cuz they watchin a boyish movie, thats what it is bout mostly..

i hate men esp brothers!

is that cos the film is rude?

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

i hate men esp brothers!

is that cos the film is rude?

yep u guessed it, i go on and on how regardless of them been boys they shouldnt watch it..but does anyone listen 2 me?!

"angel" wrote:

yep u guessed it, i go on and on how regardless of them been boys they shouldnt watch it..but does anyone listen 2 me?!

u should grass them up to ur mum and dad

I would and my dad would sort him out

in my house is me who always gets grassed up for watching MTV :oops:

If I wasnt a girl I'd go bike riding daily...

And also play cricket/rounders/footie in the park regularly.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

well its been MTV in our house till recently cuz i cancelled sky Dirol i used to love MTV but i gave it up, well gave up TV pretty much!

but been a boy there is more chances of goin to learn karate/boxin which i wud love to learn.

"angel" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

well its been MTV in our house till recently cuz i cancelled sky Dirol i used to love MTV but i gave it up, well gave up TV pretty much!

but been a boy there is more chances of goin to learn karate/boxin which i wud love to learn.

dont be silly angle...

far better 4 u to learn some home economics....

how to save da pennies, so u can keep da boyz well fed....

angle, tescos do a home delivery service now, no need 4 u to leave da house Lol

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

"St George" wrote:

dont be silly angle...

far better 4 u to learn some home economics....

how to save da pennies, so u can keep da boyz well fed....

angle, tescos do a home delivery service now, no need 4 u to leave da house Lol

:evil:

porgy you soo askin for it, i am feelin sorry for your wifey to be..poor soul gona be locked in the kitchen doin your chores for you..i aint findin u knw scottie i wudnt want one of my fellow scots gal to go thru that!

i so shud have learned karate or boxin, never mind that i could beat you up so badly that u would go cryin to mummy..porgy are u a fatty?