An outcry to the Islamic ummah

This is a discussion forum, not a file posting erm... thingie.

Please discuss.

if you are gonna link to something, discuss it too.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

My apologies admin

Your absolutely right. Please watch the video which is very powerful and emotive and shows the solution for our current plight. Your comments would be appreciated inshAllah. BTW Admin did u watch it and what are your thoughts?

[url], the place to be

haven't seen it. Got no motivation to.

What current plight?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Quote:
New Caliph Chosen

Members of the Guyanese government are thrilled at the announcement as it will increase the ever-throbbing Guyanese tourism industry. The new Caliph is currently the second hottest reason to visit Guyana, the first being bird-watching.

This announcement obviously ruffled a lot of feathers in the Muslim world. “What the hell is a Guyana?” asked Egyptian Imen Dhakir, who was posed as becoming the ‘next big Caliph’. “Why did they choose HIM and not ME? I mean I’m Egyptian and everybody loves Egyptians right?” It has been reported that Dhakir ran 10 kilometres a day in training to be the new Caliph. He was also on a strict South Beach Diet.

The Arab world planned on holding a “Caliphate Footrace” in January where the winner would become the next Caliph. This would have been the only way to settle the whole ‘Caliph fiasco’. Ironically, the Hizb-ut-Tahrir decided that they would hold the footrace by a democratic vote.

Hizb-ut-Tahrir representatives felt this whole situation was very bittersweet. An anonymous HT rep explained, “It’s sweet because all of our unrealistic goals came to fruition overnight but it’s bitter because we didn’t expect the Caliph to be from Africa or Oceania or wherever the hell Guyana is.”

Guyanese Caliph or not, most nations have said that they would only follow a Caliph from their own country. “I’m only following a Jordanian Caliph… that’s final!” said a representative of the Jordan Support Team. Other nations felt the same way. Even Muslims in Micronesia agreed that they would only follow a Micronesian Caliph.

When asked as to how Hizb-ut-Tahrir would solve the nationalism problem amongst Muslims, the representative simply made a vague hand gesture that seemed to imply “footraces”. When asked a follow-up question, the representative ran out of the room.

Although most Muslim nations are not going to listen to the new Guyanese Caliph, he continues to be a great role model for Guyanese Muslim youth everywhere.

source:

comment: i think this highlights the gigantic task facing us if we really do want a caliph....

to be honest, i havn't watched the link you posted, i just came across this and thought it was quite funny, i don't intend to offend anyone (especially any guyanese brothers or sisters....!)

asalamualaikum

Don't just do something! Stand there.

I did not even know there was a country called Guyana!

Apparently it is a South American country.

/Yes I know that post was a joke.