Israel plans to nuke Iran

despite israels humbling at the hands of iranian missiles in Lebanon, the chances of a new war appear to loom large....

despite the disaster in iraq, there are those in usa and israel who plan to widen the war in the middle east...

shamefully, it seems that britain is letting israel use our territory in gibraltar to practice their attack

hopefully the israelis are just bluffing....surely they are only bluffing! :?

if not....God help us all.......

[size=18][b]Revealed: Israel plans nuclear strike on Iran[/b][/size]

ISRAEL has drawn up secret plans to destroy Iran’s uranium enrichment facilities with tactical nuclear weapons.

Two Israeli air force squadrons are training to blow up an Iranian facility using low-yield nuclear “bunker-busters”, according to several Israeli military sources.

The attack would be the first with nuclear weapons since 1945, when the United States dropped atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The Israeli weapons would each have a force equivalent to one-fifteenth of the Hiroshima bomb.

“As soon as the green light is given, it will be one mission, one strike and the Iranian nuclear project will be demolished,” said one of the sources.

The plans, disclosed to The Sunday Times last week, have been prompted in part by the Israeli intelligence service Mossad’s assessment that Iran is on the verge of producing enough enriched uranium to make nuclear weapons within two years.

Salam,

Unfortunately we have all witnessed the shear stupidity of some western leaders. Therefore it would not suprise me if the event did occur, backed by western states I hasten to add.

If this does happen it will surely be a true an eye opener to say the least. The Iranians have the will, might and intelligence to fight a sucessful tacticle battle.

May Allah have mercy on those on those caught up in the middle of things.

[img]http//i15.photobucket.com/albums/a351/fanafilllah/sig6.jpg[/img]

"Abbas" wrote:
Salam,

Unfortunately we have all witnessed the shear stupidity of some western leaders. Therefore it would not suprise me if the event did occur, backed by western states I hasten to add.

If this does happen it will surely be a true an eye opener to say the least. The Iranians have the will, might and intelligence to fight a sucessful tacticle battle.

[b]May Allah have mercy on those on those caught up in the middle of things[/b].

i agree unfortunately in wars wether they may seem just or unjust the poor and innocent die and suffer the consequences.

The idea to halt somebody elses nuclear capability and military is way of dominating them.
The way Iran sees it if they have nuclear capabilities then this would further protect their nation and status from any future invasion of bombings rather like a shield. If they do not have this shield then it would be seen as an easy target from other leaders and nations.

For example if i live in a neighbourhood where im not really liked by the rest of the population and everyone had guns but i didnt and my next door neighbour was getting robbed and beaten up then i would pretty sure want to arm myself up ecspecially seen as that im number one public enemy.

I think its hypocrisy for Isreal to go into Iran and diffuse their nuclear capabilities ecspecally when they have so many of their own and who says they cant turn around tommrrow and nuke any neighbour just coz they dont blatently say it doesnt mean that they wont do it in the future.

Right?

From struggle comes reward

the american desire for war with iran increases by the day....

i hope the british people will stand up and be counted and reject our involvment in another disasterous war....

[b]USA ATTACKS IRANIAN CONSULATE IN IRAN[/b]

U.S. occupation forces stormed an Iranian consulate in the northern Iraqi city of Irbil and seized five employees on Thursday.

Senior local officials said U.S. troops also seized computers and papers from the office.

It also reported that Iran sent a protest letter to the Iraqi Foreign Ministry.

Tehran strongly denies Washington’s charges, contending that the U.S.’s military involvement in the Middle East endangers the whole region.

Thursday’s raid was the second operation by U.S. forces against Iranian interests in Iraq in the past month.

In December, U.S. troops arrested a number of Iranians they claimed were suspected of planning attacks on Iraqi security forces, including diplomats who were later turned over to Iraqi authorities.

A U.S. official claimed that the arrests validated U.S. assertions about "Iranian meddling" in Iraq.

But Iran said the arrested diplomats were invited by the Iraqi government as part of a deal between the two countries to improve security in the war-torn country.

[b]IRAN DEMANDS NATIONAL'S RELEASE [/b]

Iran has demanded that the US military immediately release five of its nationals detained in a raid in northern Iraq on Thursday.

Iran's foreign ministry says the men are diplomats and were working at the Iranian liaison office in Irbil.

US officials say they are linked to the Iranian Revolutionary Guard which they say trains and arms Iraqi insurgents

The US has often accused Iran, or factions within the Iranian government, of aiding Shia groups in Iraq militarily and politically, but has offered little proof of Tehran's alleged activities.

The latest raid followed a warning by President George W Bush on Wednesday that the US would take a tough stance towards Iran and Syria, whom he accused of destabilising Iraq.

Tehran vehemently denies the charges.

Iran's foreign ministry has said the detained men were "involved in consulate affairs".

"Their activities were legal and in the framework of the law," Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Mohammad Ali Hosseini said in response to the allegations.

They Vote To Send Us To War Instantly.....But None Of Their Kids Serve In The Infantry...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

"SAINT GEORGE ZHUKOV" wrote:
[b]USA ATTACKS IRANIAN CONSULATE IN [i]IRAN[/i][/b]

Shouldn't it be Iraq?

"Abbas" wrote:
I think its hypocrisy for Isreal to go into Iran and diffuse their nuclear capabilities ecspecally when they have so many of their own and who says they cant turn around tommrrow and nuke any neighbour just coz they dont blatently say it doesnt mean that they wont do it in the future.

Right?

Right on. Pure hypocrisy! I pray that this doesn't happen, I can't believe it. It's scary.

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.