Jokes Topic

Salaam
This is a topic which i wanted to revive where people can psots jokes as freely as long as it is acceptable by that i mean no offensive or foul language or rude language

"F4NZO" wrote:
by that i mean no offensive or foul language or rude language

[b][color=violet]Omrow i hope you have read this part very clearly![/color][/b]

...live everyday as your last day...

yes indeed omrow ur a funny man use this thread but wisely likw me

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

what kinda jokes?? knock knock jokes?? and doctor doctor jokes?!!

live and let live!!!!!!!

'Ed's favourite joke:

Why did the monkey fall off the tree?

scroll down

scroll down

scroll down

scroll down

scroll down

'coz it was dead!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Hahaha that's so funny.......not!

Couldn't the monkey have died after it fell from the tree?

"MuslimBro" wrote:
Hahaha that's so funny.......not!

Couldn't the monkey have died after it fell from the tree?

it;s a mystery!!! WHEN did the monkey die???

live and let live!!!!!!!

he died 25 years ago in a tragic bird accident

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

sry but u killed it big time

The trouble with generosity is extravagance.

who killed it big time and why

Dick Cheney, President Bush and his father are flying on Air Force One. Dick looks at Dubya, chuckles and says, "You know, I could throw a $100.00 bill out the window right now and make one person very happy."

Dubya shrugs his shoulders and says, "Well, I could throw ten $10.00 bills out the window and make 10 people very happy." George Bush Senior says, "Of course then, I could throw one-hundred $1.00 bills out the window and make a hundred people very happy."

The pilot rolls her eyes, looks at all of them and says, "I could throw all of you out the window and make the whole country happy."

Lol Biggrin Smile

Back in BLACK

Ways To Tell You're Asian

You go to drop off one person to the airport, but you take 50 extra people with you

Your entire family runs the marathon when they see a dog (calmly walking on the other side of the road)

Your cousin is said to have "gone abroad to get married", but you know he's doing time in prison

Your uncles crack jokes that aren't even funny

"Paracetamol" is your cure to every illness

Your mobile phone "just happens to ring" when you see a member of the opposite sex

You hire a convertible in mid-December

You secretly watch "ZEE T.V." but pretend you've never heard of it

"My mate wants to check ya!" is secretly your chat-up line

Your car is better than your house

You think you're part of the MAFIA, yet you study Law

You seem to think that this list DOES NOT apply to you

You think it's a sin if you admit you've revised before an exam

At the age of 30, you still think you can get away with paying child fare on the bus

You're related to your husband/wife even before you've married them

Your mum asks you what you want to be when you're 6 six years old and you say, "a Bollywood Superstar"...ten years later you're still saying the same thing

You think you're life is just ONE BIG INDIAN FILM

You were forced to watch Indian films during your childhood, and then your parents wonder why you lack in intelligence

Unknown "relatives" start ringing your house on the day that your exam results are coming out

You think you have the ability to take on the entire police force

You know how an Indian film will end even before it's started (but you still watch it)

You go to a wedding with an empty car, but on the way back you end up giving the entire population of the wedding a lift home (and you haven't seen half of these people in your life)

At school, your parents were never aware of Parents' Evening (...and if they did attend Parents' Evening and you got a bad report, you told them that the teachers were all racist)

At weddings the cameraman only ever cameras you when you're eating

Your parents find no criticisms in an Indian film where some guy jumps off a cliff and jumps back up again, people burst into song when their relatives are dying, evil politicians rule the world, and even the police don't give a crap (and then they wonder why you prefer to watch "Eastenders")

You get over-excited when you see another Asian person on t.v.

You are constantly being compared to every other Asian kid on the Planet

You never go to the library "to work"

Your phone number is x-directory
You have cousins that you've never even heard of

You wonder why people stare when you hire out a grand limousine for a wedding in a run down community centre located in the middle of nowhere

Blonde Car Accident
One day, while a blonde was out driving her car, she ran into a truck.

The truck's driver made her pull over into a parking lot and get out of the car.

He took a piece of chalk and drew a circle on the pavement. He told her to stand in the middle and not leave the circle.

Furious, he went over to her car and slashed the tires.

The blonde started laughing.

This made the man angrier so he smashed her windshield.

This time the blonde laughed even harder.

Livid, the man broke all her windows and keyed her car.

The blonde is now laughing hysterically, so the truck driver asks her what's so funny.

The blonde giggles and replies, "When you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle three times!"

Blonde Kidnapper
A blonde was down on her luck.

In order to raise some money, she decided to kidnap a kid and hold him for ransom.

She went to the playground, grabbed a kid, took him behind a tree, and told him, "Ive kidnapped you."

She then wrote a note saying, "Ive kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning, put $10,000 in a paper bag and put it under the pecan tree next to the slide on the north side of the playground. Signed, A Blonde."

The blonde pinned the note to the kids shirt and sent him home to show it to his parents.

The next morning the blonde checked, and sure enough, a paper bag was sitting beneath the pecan tree. The blonde opened up the bag and found the $10,000 with a note that said, "How could you do this to a fellow blonde?"

"F4NZO" wrote:
Ways To Tell You're Asian

That was absolutely hilarious!

TEACHER: If you had one pound, and asked your mother for another pound, how much money would you have?
USMAN: One pound
TEACHER: You obviously don't know much bout arithmetics
USMAN: You obviously don't know much bout my mother!

One day in a school in London, a teacher said to a class of 5-year-olds,
I'll give 10 pounds to the child who can tell me who was the most famous
man who ever lived.

An Irish boy put his hand up and said, "It was St. Patrick."
The teacher said, "Sorry Paddy, that's not correct."

Then a Scottish boy put his hand up and said, "It was St. Andrew."
The teacher replied, "I'm sorry, Hamish, that's not right either."

Finally, a Gujji Patel boy raised his hand and said, "It was Jesus
Christ."
The teacher said, "That's absolutely right, Raj, come up here and I'll
give you the 10 pounds that I promised."

As the teacher was giving Raj his money, she said, "You know Raj, since
you're a Patel; I was very surprised you said Jesus Christ."

Raj replied, "Yes. In my heart I knew it was Krishna, but business is
business!"

An Imam was selling his horse in the market.
An interested buyer came to him and requested if he could get a test
drive.
The Imam told the man that this horse is unique.
In order to make it walk, you'll have to say Subhanallah.
To make it run, you'll have to say Alhamdulillah,
and to make it stop, you'll have to say Allahu Akbar.
The man sat on the horse and said Subhanallah. The horse started to
walk.
Then he said Alhamdulillah, and it started to run.
He kept saying Alhamdulillah, and the horse started running faster,
and faster.
All of a sudden the man noticed that the horse is running towards the
edge of the hill that he was riding on.
Being overly fearful, he forgot how to stop the horse.
He kept saying all these words out of confusion.
When the horse was just near the edge, he remembered, and said it
loud "ALLAHU AKBAR".
The horse stopped just one step away from the edge.
The man took a deep breath, looked up towards the sky, and
said "Alhamdulillah"

Don't just do something! Stand there.

A man is taking a walk in Central park in New York. Suddenly he sees a little girl being attacked by a pit bull dog . He runs over and starts fighting with the dog. He succeeds in killing the dog and saving the girl's life. A policeman who was watching the scene walks over and says:
"You are a hero, tomorrow you can read it in all the newspapers: 'Brave New Yorker saves the life of little girl'"
The man says: - "But I am not a New Yorker!"
"Oh, then it will say in newspapers in the morning: 'Brave American saves life of little girl'" the policeman answers.
"But I am not an American!" says the man.
"Oh, what are you then? "
The man says: - "I am a Saudi!"
The next day the newspapers says: 'Islamic extremist kills innocent American dog.'

A horse walks into a bar and the bartender say "hey, why the long face?"

An Englishman, an Irishman, a Scottish man, a Chinese man, a horse, an American tourist, a Welshman, F4nzo, George Bush, Osama Bin Laden, a 12-inch Pianist, a Blonde woman and a purple giraffe all walk into a bar and the barman says:

"Is this some sort of joke?!"

:shock:

I HOW DARE YOU PUT ME WITH THE LIKES OF G.W BUSH all u had 2 say was f4nzo walked into a bar and the barman says:
is thi somse sort of joke

You're right fanzo, then it would have really been a joke :twisted:

Fanzo walks into a bar,bartender says:
oh you got to be kidding me!!

F4NZO walks into a bar.

Lol

[size=10]The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.[/size]
[size=9]Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)[/size]

That hurt .......not really

Quote:
HOW DARE YOU PUT ME WITH THE LIKES OF G.W BUSH

how come you dont mind being in the same group as Osama bin Laden? :?

and what were you doing at a place that serves alcohol with a blonde woman who isnt your wife?!?!?! :twisted:

explanation please

hold up hold up hold up osama's there? im young kikd lookin for wife .....maybe its not an alcoholic bar its a muslim bar Dirol