Brits are anti-semitic and aided the holocaust

It's a point of view. There's a certain pride that Britain fought Hitler, and a certain resentment that Britain didn't bomb the lines to Auschwitz. I can't access the article she links so that's about all I can say about the background. Her article doesn't seem unpatriotic. It is certainly pro-Israel and unhappy with the anti-Israel lobby, and accuses the government of complicity. salaf, ftr who called it patriotism? And why the random post about Melanie Philips?

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

"The Great 100" wrote:
It's a point of view. There's a certain pride that Britain fought Hitler, and a certain resentment that Britain didn't bomb the lines to Auschwitz. I can't access the article she links so that's about all I can say about the background. Her article doesn't seem unpatriotic. It is certainly pro-Israel and unhappy with the anti-Israel lobby, and accuses the government of complicity. salaf, ftr who called it patriotism? And why the random post about Melanie Philips?

If she was a Leftist who promoted a general "Everything Britain does and has ever done is bad" approach then fair enough.

But she's not. She spends a lot of time complaining that people should be more British but according to this article she is endorsing Brits are innately anti-semitic. I'm pointing out the schizophrenia that she and other jewish pseudo-white supremacists suffer from.

And I'm not sure what you mean by bombing the lines to Auschwitz?

Salam

I used to read her pieces in the Mail.

But not anymore.

Why?

Mel does not like to see Muslims and Jews get along.

She abhors the very idea.

Omrow

"Omrow" wrote:
Salam

I used to read her pieces in the Mail.

But not anymore.

Why?

Mel does not like to see Muslims and Jews get along.

She abhors the very idea.

Omrow

Well what she writes overall suggests she doesn't believe jews can live among any non-jews without being persecuted anywhere.

salaf,

The thing about bombing the train lines was to say, there was some evidence that the British could have prevented Jews being shipped to the camps but didn't. I'm not an expert and I don't have an opinion on that. Think I'm gonna leave this thread alone.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

That woman is very paranoid. Another lame appeasement comparison, like Suez.

"latifah" wrote:
That woman is very paranoid.

Guess she can add that to the list of her other psychological disorders.