how do i get hold of the mag???

salam it has been a while since i havnt had an reply wre can i get the mag plz reply bak as soon as possible

depends wer u live-they may already been distrubted in ur area

so has everyone in east london managed to see a copy yet?

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

I've not received the actual hard copy but I've just read the magazine online.....well most of it.

i am totaaly upset of this it has been 2 weeks and no reply. aaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"madinasister" wrote:
i am totaaly upset of this it has been 2 weeks and no reply. aaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You stay in Oldham and you cant get a magazine :shock: the ed of this magazine stays in oldham, find it surprising you cant get hold of it, just email him or pm him again and again (jokin, sure he will get back to ya), he's a busy man or so he says :roll: :twisted: Blum 3

"madinasister" wrote:

sis you emailed me your address errmmm....yesterday..... give me a chance to post it to you....

everywhere we gave the copies around oldham have been taken...as they go quickly...

but you will get a copy next few days inshallah...

in mean time you can read it on-line.

i hope that is ok... now smile Lol

"MuslimBro" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

I've not received the actual hard copy but I've just read the magazine online.....well most of it.

Well if you can think of a local Mosque that'll allow myself or someone else to drop the mags at, let me know please. And I'll drop the mags there...

And let me know how many you want and if you can help with distribution.

MuslimSister,

I'm glad that you mentioned distributing coz I had that in mind but I forgot about it. I recently joined the Islamic Society at my uni so can I please have some magazines so I can put them in our prayer room. And by the way does East London Mosque have the magazines?

I don't mind distributing them to shops, mosques and other places. I've got a car so let me know where to give them out.

"MuslimBro" wrote:
And by the way does East London Mosque have the magazines?

I don't mind distributing them to shops, mosques and other places. I've got a car so let me know where to give them out.

I'm not sure if that Mosque has the mags yet.Maybe you can distribute there after Jummah one day...or leave some in the Haya Gym?

Let me know of a Mosque on Romford Rd where myself or someone else can drop them off for you....let me know how many you want and please distribute them mainly in Uni's and colleges and in some Mosques.

I'm skinny and it's embarrassing to go into the gym :oops: ....yeah I can do that.

I've seen a few mosques in romford road and upton lane but don't really know the names, erm....you know that big mosque on romford road and it's really close to upton lane?

I don't actually know how many I want.....you decide. So should the magazine be distributed to non-muslims aswell?

"MuslimBro" wrote:

I've seen a few mosques in romford road and upton lane but don't really know the names, erm....you know that big mosque on romford road and it's really close to upton lane?

I don't actually know how many I want.....you decide. So should the magazine be distributed to non-muslims aswell?

I don't know the name of the Mosques, just tell me where about it is...? :?

I'll give you about 50, thats not too much is it? Yeh, give some to non Muslims as well.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
"MuslimBro" wrote:
you know that big mosque on romford road and it's really close to upton lane?

"MuslimSister" wrote:
I'll give you about 50, thats not too much is it? Yeh, give some to non Muslims as well.

Nah 50 is fine.

asalm this is to muslim sister how many books have u got and do u live in the oldham area???

[color=indigo][b]MS is from london not oldham. Havnt you still managed to recieve a copy of the mag yet?[/b][/color]

"MuslimBro" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:
"MuslimBro" wrote:
you know that big mosque on romford road and it's really close to upton lane?

You gotta be a bit more specific, there's LOADS of Mosques on Romford Road.

(I'm not sure where upton lane is...apart from Green Street and MQ mosque, I'm not that familiar with the names of the roads around Romford Rd)

Is it before or after the police station? Before or after Noori Superstore? The Froud Centre? etc...also, you need to let me know where about I need to go in the Mosque to drop the mags, and if its the kind of Mosque where I can walk in any time-cos I'm not sure when I'm free yet...let me know as soon as you can...I don't have that many mags left...

Actually I'm also not familiar with the mosques around Romford road and was hoping you would be. Upton lane is before you reach the police station, that's if you were travelling towards Ilford.

The best thing would be to hand it in East London mosque as I'm very familiar with that mosque. But the thing is that the entrance for males and females is separate so you have to get someone who's a male to go in and give it in reception. But there's another problem, will they keep it there for me to collect it later on. As you're so busy can't you get your brother or someone to give it to me so you won't need to bother about handing it in a mosque?

If it's proving too much of a hassle for you then just leave it, save me the time and effort Blum 3

Exquisite have you managed to see a copy of the mag yet?

And MuslimBro, make sure you pick em up by tomorrow...otherwise they'll be gone. Biggrin

[color=magenta]No sis, i read it online this time[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"MuslimSister" wrote:
And MuslimBro, make sure you pick em up by tomorrow...otherwise they'll be gone. Biggrin

Don't worry, I'll be there!

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]No sis, i read it online this time[/color]

Don't worry, you'll get a copy from me.

[color=magenta]hmm yeah maybe, i think i should distribute some in my school/6th form i can put some in the kiddies prayer room and some in the more mature students ones.[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

Issue 6 has been out for some time.

Evidently, people are having problems with getting hold of the magazine.

I suggest we all should send a stamped self addressed envelope to the Revival Office.

That way, people get it posted to their home.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
So MuslimBro...did you pick them up?

Ehem.....how shall I put this.....I arrived at the mosque at 7:50pm and found it closed. You said to go around Jamaat time and I did, why do they close so early for?

I went to the bookshop next door and they told me that they just closed, and I was like speeding, [size=9]hope I didn't get flashed by no cameras[/size]. Was told to come back tomorrow morning at 11am, but the thing is I got to be at a crown court tomorrow so will pick it up tomorrow evening. It should still be there....hopefully.

"MuslimBro" wrote:
I got to be at a crown court tomorrow

:shock:

What have you done?

It's a trap!

don't incriminate yourself.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Imaani" wrote:
What have you done?

It's part of my coursework, to visit a magistrates and a crown court and write an observation report based on one court.

You seriously thought I did something wrong....didn't you Lol

Quote:
It's part of my coursework, to visit a magistrates and a crown court and write an observation report based on one court.

What a boring reply!! Lol!

Quote:
You seriously thought I did something wrong....didn't you Lol

Yeah!!.....something to do with driving.

"MuslimBro" wrote:

I like visiting Crown Courts. The rest of you guys should go visit one some time.. I find it fasinating (in a non-morbid and unpretentious way!) to watch a case unfold.

[size=9](and no, im not some crazy weird nerd! :oops: )[/size]

May Allah shine sweet faith upon you this day and times beyond. May your heart be enriched with peace, and may your home be blessed always. Ameen.

Pages