Motivation!!!

At the mo im finding it really hard to motivate myself to do any work and the longer i leave it the more i have to do

i keep telling myself il do it later... but when later comes I find distractions or end up doing anything other than what im supposed to do..

Any tips??

How do you motivate urself??

once you do it, it gets off your mind and you won't keep thinking about it.

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

[color=indigo][b]I need motivating! Im so laaazy! Not done any of my coll work! Teachers gona kill me! :shock:
I've typed up half of my Al-Hidaaya notes up again in neat! Biggrin [/b][/color]

[b][color=violet]lol you remind me of nooriyaa she cant concentrate eitherr lol!

what i suggest is that lock yourself in your room and do you work and make a promise that you will do your work and then go and do what ever you wishhh....[/color][/b]

...live everyday as your last day...

i motivate my self with the thought of lying on my bed after i've finished

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

think of this ur friends are killing their work they get their grades.

u wont

it always works for me a soon as i get lazy i go to myself my friends are killing their work let me kill mine too Smile

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

Either you do something or don't.

I do not think a person can be externally motivated.

However things you do or donlt do over time can change. As I have more or less forced myself to come on these forums today to see what is happening.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Bliss" wrote:
think of this ur friends are killing their work they get their grades.

u wont

it always works for me a soon as i get lazy i go to myself my friends are killing their work let me kill mine too Smile

what if my friends dont inspire me

sum of them r more lazier than moi

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

[color=indigo][b]Ineeh, they were after u for ur work!! Cheeky buggas! Then Noori came to the rescue! Dirol [/b][/color]

"Admin" wrote:

I do not think a person can be externally motivated.

hm kinda disagree cos i do kno people who r always motivated when it cums to doin wrk

the question is wt motivates them :?

"zara" wrote:
i motivate my self with the thought of lying on my bed after i've finished

that works sumtimes!! i tell my self after ive dun a certain amount i can treat myself r take a break.. bt now i reward myself even if i dont get enuff dun!!!!! :?

Do minimum two minutes' work and then break for as long as you like. Repeat throughout the day. The first day, do your level best not to do three minutes' work instead of two.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

getting good grades does NOT motivate someone. i NEVER revise and my mate revivses about 5 months before the exam, and i always get nearly the same grade as her.

Fear of failure and extreme desire for success in every sphere of my life usually keeps me motivated enough.

i don't have the abilty to be successful so i don't bother.

"The Great 100" wrote:

Do minimum two minutes' work and then break for as long as you like. Repeat throughout the day. The first day, do your level best not to do three minutes' work instead of two.

Excellent advice for people who just can't be bothered to get up and do things.

Assalamu 'alaykum,

Winston Churchill took THREE years to get through year 9 - and look at what he became - Prime Minister! Not only that, he would give lectures in Oxford and Cambridge.. he probably didnt realise THAT when he was 14!

Think about what YOU could become - the world is your oyster Wink

Be miserable and procrastinate. Or motivate yourself. Whatever it is, it HAS to be done. Learn the art of motivating (maybe even forcing) yourself

May Allah shine sweet faith upon you this day and times beyond. May your heart be enriched with peace, and may your home be blessed always. Ameen.

"The Great 100" wrote:

Biggrin brap

Biggrin

I finally managed to get sum wrk dun!!!

i kept gettin hungry tho n everytime i wanted a break i ended up raiding the fridge :roll:

Once i had organsied my notes and realised how much i had to do i got on with it n kinda got carried away cudnt stop wrking. :shock:

Brap! Lol

[b][color=indigo]Arghhh! Cow! Im craaping it now, i aint dun jak all, teacherz gona killl me!!!!

Gosh! Why am i soo lAzy?!!![/b][/color]

"Noor...*" wrote:
[b][color=indigo]Arghhh! Cow! Im craaping it now, i aint dun jak all, teacherz gona killl me!!!!

Gosh! Why am i soo lAzy?!!![/b][/color]

shame...!!!
thas for jackin my pic
I is the Snoop Biggrin not u :evil:

[color=indigo][b]err no Kadz is the snoop and u no it! remember big ears hi5? Wink [/b][/color]

yh wateva :?