help me :(

ASA,

I am at a stage in my life where i feel i am being tested constantly. I have been blinded everyone i have trusted or loved has hurt or abused me... i put my trust in Allah.

I dont want to say what happened but all i can say is those close to me betrayed me and as a result i had to walk away for the sake of not letting my iman suffer and now i feel all alone and helpless

i am a point where i cant see things getting any better i cant concentrate on anything and everytime i think about the people who have hurt me or the situation i was in i come to tears. i have to cry myself to sleep.. time is a healer? things dont seem to be getting easier. its one after another. i dont know what to do. Sad

at times i wish i was no longer here and have thought of really stupid things and i know that thinking is wrong, i dont have any family i can turn to and my friends they dont have an islamic thinking and their advice doesnt seem to help me.

what do i do?

wasalaam

[b][color=indigo]Hold onto the rope of Allah sbwt firmly and do not let go. Keep praying to Allah sbwt and Insha'allah if he wills he will help you.[/color][/b]

Allah tests those he loves like noor said.. Hold onto the rope of Allah swt

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

It is impossible to give you great advice if you don't explain what happened.

This forum is anonymous and safe but some people here are not experienced and wise. Your best bet may be to speak with a professional who can clear your head and give you a safe space to get into gear.

Depression comes and goes but you will always be able to do great things as long as you promise to stay optimistic.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

"Here4now" wrote:
ASA,

I am at a stage in my life where i feel i am being tested constantly. I have been blinded everyone i have trusted or loved has hurt or abused me... i put my trust in Allah.

I dont want to say what happened but all i can say is those close to me betrayed me and as a result i had to walk away for the sake of not letting my iman suffer and now i feel all alone and helpless

i am a point where i cant see things getting any better i cant concentrate on anything and everytime i think about the people who have hurt me or the situation i was in i come to tears. i have to cry myself to sleep.. time is a healer? things dont seem to be getting easier. its one after another. i dont know what to do. Sad

at times i wish i was no longer here and have thought of really stupid things and i know that thinking is wrong, i dont have any family i can turn to and my friends they dont have an islamic thinking and their advice doesnt seem to help me.

what do i do?

wasalaam

salaam

For proper, experienced and sensible advice email:

sister Ruqayyah waris maqsood will advice you inshallah

wasalaam

This is the point in your life you get tested. This is the point where you become an adult. EVERYONE goes through it. You will be a stronger and better person after this. After this you will be able to weather any storm.

Use Islam to help you, read Ahadith. A solution will come eventually. As for the hurt and pain, bear with it and read the Quran-Majeed.

Do dua with your eyes watery. Read the 4 Quls.

Everything WILL be OK InshaAllah.

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition, burns a picture to obtain the ashes!

"Here4now" wrote:
everyone i have trusted or loved has hurt or abused me....

i cant see things getting any better i cant concentrate on anything

things dont seem to be getting easier. its one after another. i dont know what to do.

what do i do?

1. Dont do anything stupid.

2. Its not as bad as it look.

3. Things could have been a lot worse.

4. Calm down and relax.

5. Go and see your doctor. Ask him to refer you to a psychiatrist.

6. Stay away from people for about 3 months,

7. Remember, you are a lot stronger than you think.

8. Get a slap across the face. Its does the trick.

9. Make sure you eat no junk food. Eat fruit, fish and vegs. No sweets.

10. Begin fasting until your problem is sorted.

11. Cant say that here.

12. Go to bed early. Get plenty of sleep.

13. We like you, even though you are dumbo.
[b]
EDIT: Omrow just being Omrow
-TPM[/b]

[b][color=indigo]Ignore Omrow and everything will be just fine! Wink [/color][/b]

"Noor...*" wrote:
[b][color=indigo]Ignore Omrow and everything will be just fine! Wink [/color][/b]

[b][color=violet]yehh...listen to Nooriyaa.. trust me you do not want to take any advice from Omroww! He will probably leave you to self destruction[/color][/b]

...live everyday as your last day...

yes [b]here4now [/b]take heed to the posts on ur thread, its a test from Almighty Allah swt pray for his forgiveness and his mercy and help , he is our only true helper.

ur situation as u wish to keep private. I know u wont be up to telling anyone but it will be really good for yourself if it all comes out and as Revival editor has Recommended u could email is really good.

At times like this your faith is tested , the outcome whether ur going to come out even stronger or weeker depends on u.

[b]verily with hardship comes ease[/b]

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

i kno when i go throught hardships it brings me closer to Allah swt because my heart calls upon Allah swt

pateince is a path to jannah hold on to the rope of Allah swt n inshallah he will open doors for u that u dint even kno existed

If Allah swt has taken somethin away from you then Inshallah it will be replaced with something even better.. Ignore Omrow and like ed said if you do want to share your prob email agony aunt!!

Here4now,

If you read this please tell us how you are doing. Maybe we can think of something else that can help.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

"Here4now" wrote:
ASA,

what do i do?

wasalaam

Salaamz,

Whatever Allah (swt) does, HE does it for the benefit of us.

Allah tests those whom are strong willed and will Remember HIM at all times whether they be difficult or easy.

So just stay strong, have faith in Allah and Insha-Allah ur testing days will be over.

Wssalaamz

Learn To Love The People Who Are Willing To Love You At Present. Forget The People In The Past & Thank Them For Hurting You, Which Lead You To Love The People You Have Right Now..

I just figured out what ASA stood for!

Saw it for the umpteenth time, and the penny just dropped.

I is a genius.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:

[color=indigo][b]
Me2 :shock: and i aint usually that slow...[/b][/color]

Whats ASA?

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Asalaamalaikum!!!!!!

did it really take u that long to wrk it out :roll:

"Admin" wrote:

Saw it for the umpteenth time, and the penny just dropped.

I is a genius.

Yes you ARE a genius!!!!!

live and let live!!!!!!!

Seeking profession help is a solution if the problem is overtaking ur entire life and thoughts of hurting urself are filling ur mind. I agree with all the past posts, its a test from Allah...and Allah only gives u obstacles he knows you can overcome, so look for inner strength and turn all ur negative thoughts into a positive picture. Because if everyone always thought about all the hardships and challenges they have faced in their life, we would just live in the past instead of prospering on. So do not let bad experiences in ur life shadow the beautiful life u have ahead of u. And of course the common cliche, what does not kill u only makes u stronger, so keep ur faith in Allah, he will help u.